I followed the sketch challenge for the Mojo Monday 71 challenge.
I did tweak it a smidge by adding an oval main image and flipping the sentiment/ribbon to the opposite side because balloons were in the way.
Image was stamped on white with versafine onyx and colored with prismas & gamsol. Used CM cutting system for image/mat, sponging the white with brocade. Image in black, punched then matted after sponging around edges with brocade. Both of these were popped up on dimensionals.
Base is riding hood red with unk dp from HL. Tried to tie in the colors of the DP with the base, tango ribbon and navy matting.
I didn't want to go overboard on embellishments because the dp is a little busy.
Thanks for looking!
Date: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 GMT Views: 802