Created for the technique lovers challenge. I had no trouble at all with the origami box part of this, but when it came to the cover... I measured carefully and the chipboard fit perfectly until I covered it with the dp and then the top wouldn't close flat. It just popped right back up. So short of redoing either the box or the cover, I ended up making a tab with magnetic snaps (once I found them -- another story).
I used Spellbinders dies butterflies 2 and sunflower set two, with lots of sponging. I used a stylus to work the flower and give it some dimension. The butterfly also has gold rub-on paste on it.
The dp I got for pennies when a local craft store closed. I bought every piece they had.
Date: Monday, January 12, 2009 GMT Views: 506