Now that the pre-Christmas rush is over, I finally had a chance to stamp. It took me awhile to settle on a theme since I have been doing fall and Christmas cards for the last several months. I finally decided on a floral theme to compliment this Rubbernecker sentiment I purchased some time ago, but had never used. I used last year's SU LeJardin DSP. I love the way it came out. I think it has a nice vintage country French feel to it. The daisy "brads" are actually old screw on type earnings that I picked up at an antique store recently. I pried the backs off and glued them onto the ribbon. The colors match the So Saffron in the paper perfectly!