1. This is my card for today's sketch challenge. I had not planned to participate and then late in the morning I looked at the sketch and that's all she wrote! I was off to the races with limited time! Yikes!
2. I love these inter-changeable stamps by JustRite. I love all of the options you have and to boot, even when you don't have any options, you have an option!!
3. To make my flower I used just the stamp! I didn't even put any of the little rubber thingys with the patterns on them into the stamp! (I did dot in the little dots in the borders!) So, you can make this cute little striped flower with just the wooden stamp, no accessories! Snort!
4. Maybe this card not being JustRite has to do with the fact that I was so in a hurry trying to get my card done before I had to get my day started! I didn't have time to choose a pattern.
5. In looking at this card, I should have done more to spruce it up, that's why I am thinking its not JustRite but this was a limited time challenge for me!
These are good stamps for stamping in a hurry, that coming from someone with experience! You can get the stamps here:
Registered: April 20, 2005 Location: The only Eaton Rapids on the Earth, Michigan Posts: 57687
Wed, Oct 15, 2008 @ 6:28 AM
I love your striped flower! It's just right!!! Sometimes there just isn't enough time to do the sketch challenge before work the way we'd like, but I think you did a great job for a last minute race. I love the gingham dp with the striped flower. This is so cute goofy Gertie!
Registered: January 28, 2005 Location: Posts: 25792
Wed, Oct 15, 2008 @ 6:55 AM
Oh, Cindy.....this is fabulous. You are definitely using your rubber....the image without anything...brillant idea. The flower is sensational!!!!!!!! Love the center sentiment, too. Great colors, texxtures, and ribbon!!!! Great looking card!!!