I wanted to create something a little different than my other Halloween cards. I thought I would play with these $1 stamps from Michaels. I had the idea in my mind to use it for both challenges. I've never done a double challenge before and this worked out great. I started out by stamping with Halloween backgrounds with black ink onto the eggplant mulberry paper. I used a piece of scrap neon green, used the CB swiss dots folder, and adhered to black c/s. I added ribbon and tied. I stamped the images onto white c/s and colored them using my Mark It colored markers. I used black emboss powder and the heat gun to the hat, collar, shoes, and dress. I also used clear emboss powder for the moon, hair, and the buckles. I drew the dress by hand onto glitter paper and cut it out. I went back over it with black emboss powder and heat set. I punched 2 holes on the sides of the dress, added ribbon for the hands, and turned the ribbon to make the loop, secured to the back. I also added star brads for the dress. I then used the circle punch on the cauldron onto a piece of black glittery felt and put some scrap pieces of ribbon for the flames. I cut the image out carefully to secure onto the c/s. I handmade my corner punch and used the sharpie pen for the dots. I stamped the sentiment and placed it in a scallop square. I also added dew drops to the corner to finish. All edges of cardstock are sponged with ink. This was time consuming but fun to do. TFL!
Sorry for the picture, my good camera is in the shop.
Date: Monday, September 22, 2008 GMT Views: 1209