I'm in love with this stamp set, especially when watercolored. I decided to go more towards a blackberry than a raspberry this time and combined the image with this gorgeous designer paper by BasicGrey.
I started with a Basic Black case base and added a layer of Red Riding Hood dp, which was sponged with Bravo Burgundy ink. Panel 2 is Kisa desinger paper layered on Basic Black cs. I used my Mat Pack and Crop-A-Dile to add those two rows of black eyelets. Finally, the berry image was stamped with Jet Black StazOn onto watercolor cs and colored with SU markers and an Aquapainter. I don't know if you can tell from the photo, but I highlighted parts of the flower and berries with a Star Dust Gel Pen. I stamped the sentiment with the help of my trusty Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, layered it on Basic Black cs and adhered it to the card with Dimensionals.
TFL - Regina
Date: Thursday, August 28, 2008 GMT Views: 848