I had to hurry up for this card, so I used my alltime-favorite and super-speedy Teykol resist technique.
I stamped the image with Black StazOn onto glossy cardstock, then brushed some teykol resist medium over some parts of the image. I sponged various pink and purple shades of Adirondack inks over the image. For the background, I used my new color-core cardstock to cuttlebug emboss and then sand it which makes the embossed parts reveal the lighter core of this cardstock. I embellished the card with a row of Prima flowers (centers with Liquid Pearls).
I love this stamp but unfortunately use it not as often as I wanted to...
Date: Sunday, August 24, 2008 GMT Views: 763