1. It was not easy to sneak into the neighbors house! The buzz in the neighborhood was that Madonna was *in the house!*. Rocky has always been a fan of Madonna, he loves her voice even though he as always thought of her as a little *over the top* with her wardrobe!
2. What a let down after a couple hours of putting his plan into motion to simply make it into his neighbor's house!
3. It seems the *Madonna* that is causing all of the excitement in the neighborhood is none other than Madonna the Mouse! What a let down!
4. Her boyfriend Max the Mouse is infactuated with her and thinks that his ship will come in when his pictures of her hit the tabloids!
5. Madonna the Mouse is a little shy, doesn't really agree with this scheme but she loves cheese! Yep, she loves it! And that's all Max has to do is offer her a little bite in between shots! Piece of cake....er well, Piece of Cheese!
6. Little does Max know that Rocky has other plans for these two wannabe Millionaire Mice!
Thank you Pat Smethers for the Max the Mouse Photographer image!
Edit: What did the photographer think about this card? Didn't say a word, probably jealous! Snort!
Registered: April 4, 2006 Location: Boxertown USA, IL Posts: 52824
Wed, Aug 13, 2008 @ 5:54 AM
This is just too cute. Love how you sponged the black around the camera and Rocky has always been one of my favorites. You just never know what that little stinker will be up to next. Hope he gets out of the house before the neighbors find him and call animal control. :)