I used some acetat and embossed it with one of my cuttlebug embossingfolders. I wasn't satisfied with my embossingresult, I wanted white embossings... so I thought a bit and embossed my new Color Core cardstock. After that I sanded the raised spots and I think this is good looking with the "overhead" acetat now. As you can see I used 3 Buttons for the middles of the Flowers, which I painted with pink acrylicpaint. Then I used my Scrapper's Floss to bind the little tags around the flowers. I've used 3 gemstones, two big ones for the middle of the embossed flowers and the 3rd for Sarah's earring. I coloured the cute Sarah Kay image "Picnic of Daisies" by Stampavie with my Albrecht Dürer Pencils, cut it out with a little white edge standing and stick it to the acetate with low 3D pads.
Date: Monday, August 4, 2008 GMT Views: 196