Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   VSBN Archives (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/vsbn-archives-337/)
-   -   Thank You!! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/vsbn-archives-337/thank-you-531025/)

fmtinsley 06-19-2011 10:03 AM

Thank You!!

A big THANK YOU to everyone who joined us for VSBN! I hope you were inspired to cook up some pages with all the wonderful recipes our hostesses provided.

Remember you have until Sunday, June 26th to create and upload pages for the challenges. After that date, hostesses will pick the top Food Critic from their challenges for special recognition.

Thanks again for joining us!

Michele
Executive Chef

Mary_Pat419 06-19-2011 12:23 PM

Thank you to Michele and all the hosts that helped make this VSBN so much fun and successful! I know I kept getting booted off from storms but I'm hoping to finish all these great challenges! :-)

sharonpink 06-19-2011 12:28 PM

I've got one more layout to start, but can't do it until I use my printer at work tomorrow to print off my words for the alphabet soup challenge. Will do that one tomorrow night when I get home and then I'll be finished!!

Thanks, Michele, and all of the other participants for the great, friendly, inspirational weekend! You gals ROCK!!!! I've loved looking at everyone's pages so far, and will look forward to checking in throughout the week to view the rest.

fmtinsley 06-19-2011 01:09 PM

Thanks to Linda for being my co-Executive Chef!

fmtinsley 06-19-2011 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharonpink (Post 18439212)
I've got one more layout to start, but can't do it until I use my printer at work tomorrow to print off my words for the alphabet soup challenge. Will do that one tomorrow night when I get home and then I'll be finished!!

Thanks, Michele, and all of the other participants for the great, friendly, inspirational weekend! You gals ROCK!!!! I've loved looking at everyone's pages so far, and will look forward to checking in throughout the week to view the rest.

That's great Sharon! I am so glad you were able to join in. You can find more scrapbook challenges here: Splitcoaststampers Scrapbook Challenges Forum - Information, Ideas, Discussion & More
Some are weekly, some bi-weekly.

princessp1971 06-19-2011 01:46 PM

A BIG thank you to all the helped put this VSBN together it was a great one. All the challenges were awesome!

mammallama 06-19-2011 05:29 PM

Thanks to all of you for putting together a fantastic line up of VSBN challenges! This was my 1st VSBN and it won't be my last. I was not able to do all of the challenges in real time but I have printed them out so that I can complete them all!

barbfarmd 06-20-2011 05:52 AM

Thanks ladies for a GREAT challenge weekend! I got called out to work on Saturday but I intend to work this week and get a lot (all, hopefully!) done. You gals rock!!!

wendy-o 06-21-2011 10:46 AM

Thank you for some great challenges. It was my first VSBN, and I loved it. I have to say, it made me hungry. I got called away a few times, so I still have a few challenges to complete. Hope to finish those up and get posting in the next day or so.

Thanks bunches!

fmtinsley 06-22-2011 05:52 PM

Joanne, Barb, Wendy, Patti and Sharon - so glad you were able to join us for VSBN. Don't forget you have until Sunday, June 26th at 10pm (EST) to complete and upload your pages to be eligible for prizes/recognition!

:)

UrgentCookie 06-25-2011 09:07 PM

I just wanted to add my thanks to all the hostesses and anyone else who put so much time into making this happen.

It was just what I needed to start scrapping again. I haven't scrapped in several years and I need to do it more often. I am really grateful that I was able to participate and get some pages done!

vikkijo 06-27-2011 06:01 PM

A huge THANKS to all the hostesses, it's a lot of work to organize a challenge, and keep up with galleries, planning, questions and "record keeping"

You ladies ROCKED!!

[email protected] 06-27-2011 08:51 PM

THANK YOU hostesses for all the great challenges! I got SO MANY wedding pages done, and I really, really enjoyed creating each and every page.

I have been wanting to finish my wedding album for YEARS now, and my friends helped convince me I could totally use the beautiful CM book my mom got me for my wedding and "dress it up" and make it more my style by using all my beautiful SU! papers and embellishments over the white pages... but I was still at a loss as to where to begin.

This VSBN was PERFECT for making me just buckle down and DO IT - I no longer feel like a deer in the headlights when I think about how much I need to do to finish up the album (it's probably about half done now.) LOL. I consider it a HUGE success and can't WAIT for the next one! :)

AnniePanda 06-28-2011 03:53 AM

Just popping in to say thank you to all who made such an inspiring VSBN!

fmtinsley 06-28-2011 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UrgentCookie (Post 18460082)
I just wanted to add my thanks to all the hostesses and anyone else who put so much time into making this happen.

It was just what I needed to start scrapping again. I haven't scrapped in several years and I need to do it more often. I am really grateful that I was able to participate and get some pages done!

Lori, so glad VSBN helped you get that jumpstart you needed!

fmtinsley 06-28-2011 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [email protected] (Post 18466514)
THANK YOU hostesses for all the great challenges! I got SO MANY wedding pages done, and I really, really enjoyed creating each and every page.

I have been wanting to finish my wedding album for YEARS now, and my friends helped convince me I could totally use the beautiful CM book my mom got me for my wedding and "dress it up" and make it more my style by using all my beautiful SU! papers and embellishments over the white pages... but I was still at a loss as to where to begin.

This VSBN was PERFECT for making me just buckle down and DO IT - I no longer feel like a deer in the headlights when I think about how much I need to do to finish up the album (it's probably about half done now.) LOL. I consider it a HUGE success and can't WAIT for the next one! :)

Yay! Great job starting on the wedding album. I've been married 20 years and still haven't done mine.

fmtinsley 06-28-2011 05:39 AM

Vikki Jo - I'm so glad you joined us and saw you were doing digi pages! Yay for digi! I've been doing more digi also.

Joyce Ann - It was great seeing you back with us for VBSN!

Jenna Barber 06-28-2011 03:18 PM

I meant to write this on here Sunday night... Thank you to all the challenge hostesses!! I really had fun playing in this VSBN and look forward to the next one!! I have never had my heart racing so fast to get pages finished! I always start them and then put them away for months (years!)! Thank you again!! You all really know how to throw a scrapbooking EVENT!!~

smadson 06-28-2011 06:01 PM

Thank you hostesses for a fun and productive time! I have all my completed pages from the mini and main in sleeves in a box, untill I can get them in books in the right years.
There is a whole stack of them. It feels so good to have so many done. I would have never had that many done!

sharon