Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   VSBN Archives (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/vsbn-archives-337/)
-   -   JULVSBNB Take TWO!!! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/vsbn-archives-337/julvsbnb-take-two-163053/)

stampin-sunnychick 07-08-2006 02:07 PM

JULVSBNB Take TWO!!!

Here is the official chat thread for Take Two!
July 8, 2006 The Warm Up Party

Let the SCRAMPIN begin!

basement stamper 07-08-2006 02:11 PM

Tracy, that is so cute! Love how that worked!! Now if I can put it to use!!:rolleyes: (I can't spend too long on this or I will be late for my own take three!);)

scrown8301 07-08-2006 02:13 PM

Hmmm.... My printer is broken so I will have to see if I can figure out how to do my own....... Thanks for making me think Tracy! ;)

crittercare 07-08-2006 02:14 PM

So what is the 'theme' for take 2? Or did i miss it?! hehehe

cassie_lu 07-08-2006 02:14 PM

What a great idea! This goes perfect with some of my pics too. Can't wait to start, but will have to wait untill DH gets back to watch DS :-D

stampin-sunnychick 07-08-2006 02:14 PM

My Sample Page

Here is a link to my Sample Page:
VSBN TAKE TWO

Have fun!

stampin-sunnychick 07-08-2006 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crittercare
So what is the 'theme' for take 2? Or did i miss it?! hehehe

Here is the link:
Announcement Thread

stampin-sunnychick 07-08-2006 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scrown8301
Hmmm.... My printer is broken so I will have to see if I can figure out how to do my own....... Thanks for making me think Tracy! ;)

I gave the dimensions...It is super easy to make...you can doodle it. I almost did one myself but I thought this way would be easier for everyone.

stampin-sunnychick 07-08-2006 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by basement stamper
Tracy, that is so cute! Love how that worked!! Now if I can put it to use!!:rolleyes: (I can't spend too long on this or I will be late for my own take three!);)

We definitely don't want you to miss your challenge time. I am so happy you like it! Thanks!

stampin-sunnychick 07-08-2006 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cassie_lu
What a great idea! This goes perfect with some of my pics too. Can't wait to start, but will have to wait untill DH gets back to watch DS :-D

AWESOME! Can't wait to see what you come up with later.

MaryR 07-08-2006 02:22 PM

very fun!

stampin-sunnychick 07-08-2006 02:23 PM

Here is a better view of my page!

http://images.splitcoaststampers.com...sunnychick.jpg

Charmed 07-08-2006 02:23 PM

What a super cute idea!!!

Now, I just need to find some pictures that will work.........

..........hmmmmmmmmm..........

stampin-sunnychick 07-08-2006 02:24 PM

Here is a closer view of the Movie Clapper Board...

[IMG]//www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=29650&d=1152396049[/IMG]

stampin-sunnychick 07-08-2006 02:26 PM

oops that wasn't what I was going for...

shucks it just won't paste to here...oh well. I think you can see it pretty good.

stampin-sunnychick 07-08-2006 02:27 PM

Thanks so much!
Go forth and find photos...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charmed
What a super cute idea!!!

Now, I just need to find some pictures that will work.........

..........hmmmmmmmmm..........

stampin-sunnychick 07-08-2006 02:31 PM

Finally Here it is...

[IMG]//www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=29650&d=1152396049[/IMG]

stampin-sunnychick 07-08-2006 02:32 PM

ok I give...the big photo shows before I hit submit but after I submit...it is just a link. SORRY~ I tried.

StacyBeth 07-08-2006 02:54 PM

OK... I am here... an hour late... but I am here.... between LIFE calling and trying to scan, resize, upload and download the first challenge... I am just now getting to this one.... I am sure I have tons of pics that a MCB would work with... now... to decide!

scrown8301 07-08-2006 02:54 PM

Alright, here you go. I am a dope and didn't see that you posted directions for dimensions until after I was done so I did the clapper board on my own. Hope it's o.k.
Scrapbooking is definately being out of my comfort zone so this is challengeing me. :oops:

At The Zoo

stampin-sunnychick 07-08-2006 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StacyBeth
OK... I am here... an hour late... but I am here.... between LIFE calling and trying to scan, resize, upload and download the first challenge... I am just now getting to this one.... I am sure I have tons of pics that a MCB would work with... now... to decide!

better late than never girl! Glad you are here and I look forward to seeing your page(s).

stampin-sunnychick 07-08-2006 03:00 PM

Quote:

Alright, here you go. I am a dope and didn't see that you posted directions for dimensions until after I was done so I did the clapper board on my own. Hope it's o.k.
Scrapbooking is definately being out of my comfort zone so this is challengeing me. :oops:

At The Zoo

I love it! You did a wonderful job on that MCB...I tried to tell ya about the instructions but you were already off and working...

arhawg 07-08-2006 03:02 PM

Sharon you are doing GREAT!!!! and I LOVE your avatar!!!

stamphappy6805 07-08-2006 03:02 PM

Tracy:

You always do the coolest things, I just love to play with you. Now off to upload my last creation, we stopped to go out to dinner but I am back on track now. Thanks,

scrown8301 07-08-2006 03:03 PM

Hey Tracy, just for you I edited my upload to say what the journaling says. ;)

arhawg 07-08-2006 03:04 PM

You all are doing such great pages!!!! I am SO EXCITED!!!!

Sorry I kinda AWOLed right after I posted the challenge! I am at my friends parents and they set dinner on the table AS I POSTED!!! So I needed to go eat and then I NEEDED to help clean up a bit! I felt like a loser not helping them!!!

But it is over and I am ready to chat some more! hehehe!

scrown8301 07-08-2006 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arhawg
Sharon you are doing GREAT!!!! and I LOVE your avatar!!!

Thanks! We are big fans of Harry Potter at my house. :mrgreen: We have all 4 movies, all 6 books, several of the games and even a dog named Sirius Black! :D

stampin-sunnychick 07-08-2006 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamphappy6805
Tracy:

You always do the coolest things, I just love to play with you. Now off to upload my last creation, we stopped to go out to dinner but I am back on track now. Thanks,

Oh I think I have a new best friend! Thank You what an awesome compliment. You can play/scrap/stamp/scramp with me anytime...;)

arhawg 07-08-2006 03:06 PM

Quote:

Thanks! We are big fans of Harry Potter at my house. :mrgreen: We have all 4 movies, all 6 books, several of the games and even a dog named Sirius Black! :D

YEP! I would say that you are SIRIUS hehehe fans!!!

stampin-sunnychick 07-08-2006 03:07 PM

Quote:

Hey Tracy, just for you I edited my upload to say what the journaling says. ;)

You ROCK Sharon! Thank ya sweetie!

arhawg 07-08-2006 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampin-sunnychick
Oh I think I have a new best friend! Thank You what an awesome compliment. You can play/scrap/stamp/scramp with me anytime...;)

:( because I left u!! I SO SORRY!!!!:(

scrown8301 07-08-2006 03:08 PM

I am having a great time with the challenges so far but I need to go eat so I will have to come back later. :)

stampin-sunnychick 07-08-2006 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arhawg
You all are doing such great pages!!!! I am SO EXCITED!!!!

Sorry I kinda AWOLed right after I posted the challenge! I am at my friends parents and they set dinner on the table AS I POSTED!!! So I needed to go eat and then I NEEDED to help clean up a bit! I felt like a loser not helping them!!!

But it is over and I am ready to chat some more! hehehe!

I really missed ya girlie! Glad you had a chance to eat and help out a bit. I don't think you could ever be considered a loser. You are a WINNER! ;) :mrgreen:

Charmed 07-08-2006 03:12 PM

allright ladies!!!

I have finished this challenge, but it is now midnight..........

so sadly this princess must leave the party and go to sleep!

I will upload the first two challenges tomorrow. I will also do the third challenge tomorrow.

Have fun everyone!!!!!

StacyBeth 07-08-2006 03:13 PM

OK.. I have created my MCB... but when I resized it and print it out.. it filled a 81/2 x 11 page! How do I get it to print smaller, but still be able to read the words?

stampin-sunnychick 07-08-2006 03:13 PM

Quote:

allright ladies!!!

I will upload the first two challenges tomorrow. I will also do the third challenge tomorrow.

Have fun everyone!!!!!

Thank you for playing along...See ya tomorrow.

judi 07-08-2006 03:13 PM

Hi guys - it's Melanie on my friends log in. I'm done, but I'll upload Monday. I need to go try to make something for dinner for us.

This was a challenge Tracy! But it made me think outside my box :)

stampin-sunnychick 07-08-2006 03:14 PM

OMG! My grandson is HERE! I haven't got to see him in 4ever...I will be back in a bit.

StacyBeth 07-08-2006 03:15 PM

Quote:

allright ladies!!!

Have fun everyone!!!!!

Good Night Karin.... can't wait to see your pages tomorrow!

arhawg 07-08-2006 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampin-sunnychick
I really missed ya girlie! Glad you had a chance to eat and help out a bit. I don't think you could ever be considered a loser. You are a WINNER! ;) :mrgreen:

AHHHH you too sweet!!!