Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   VSBN Archives (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/vsbn-archives-337/)
-   -   APRVSBNC - 10am PST - Off to Never Never Land (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/vsbn-archives-337/aprvsbnc-10am-pst-off-never-never-land-141489/)

kimreid_stamper 04-29-2006 08:57 AM

APRVSBNC - 10am PST - Off to Never Never Land

This is the chat thread for my challenge, Off to Never Never Land!!! Feel free to ask any questions about it in here!

Also don't forget to upload it to the gallery with the keywords APRVSBNC!!

Now START SCRAPPIN'!!!!!!!!!!

proudsham 04-29-2006 09:00 AM

YAY!!

Furph's wife 04-29-2006 09:00 AM

Very cool!

paperball 04-29-2006 09:01 AM

I have no idea what I am doing...I'm in...

JanTInk 04-29-2006 09:01 AM

I'm ready, let's have it!!!

Salster 04-29-2006 09:01 AM

YAY!! Time to play!

ajcastle 04-29-2006 09:01 AM

Wooooohooooo! Now gotta get my pics together......

arhawg 04-29-2006 09:04 AM

I MADE IT!!!! Just in time too!!!! phew! Now to find those cancun pictures!!!! (and wait for laura to call me back! she didn't answer her phone!!!!):rolleyes:

JanTInk 04-29-2006 09:08 AM

Any parameters? Dos? Don'ts? Give us a hint...is it just travel pics, or what do you have in mind?

Favorite Grandma 04-29-2006 09:08 AM

great challenge, off to look for pictures and play...........

kimreid_stamper 04-29-2006 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JanTInk
Any parameters? Dos? Don'ts? Give us a hint...is it just travel pics, or what do you have in mind?

Just what I said in the challenge posting......trips to anywhere....day trips, weeklong trips, sand, snow......whatever you've got!!!!! You did read the challenge posting right????

mrslevite 04-29-2006 09:12 AM

I didn't get my cape hatteras pictures printed yet, so I'll see if I can find some other vacation photos. Hmmm . . . this may be quite a challenge. :)

kimreid_stamper 04-29-2006 09:12 AM

In case you missed it, here is the challenge thread which is a stickied thread at the top of the VSBN forum:

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...d.php?t=141487

mholles 04-29-2006 09:13 AM

Yipee! I can do this one - once I get home from work :) I actually thought about bring my scrapbooking supplies to work :) But then I thought I'd rather not get fired :)

InkStazOnMe 04-29-2006 09:13 AM

Sounds like fun....off to dig out those pics!

JanTInk 04-29-2006 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimreid_stamper
In case you missed it, here is the challenge thread which is a stickied thread at the top of the VSBN forum:

//www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141487

DOH! :oops: :D I get confused with all the stickies....:confused: :p

kimreid_stamper 04-29-2006 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mholles
Yipee! I can do this one - once I get home from work :) I actually thought about bring my scrapbooking supplies to work :) But then I thought I'd rather not get fired :)

Okay now Melanie.......which is more important.....your job at the library.....OR SCRAPPIN'???????? I mean really...........is it even a contest?????

arhawg 04-29-2006 09:17 AM

Quote:

Okay now Melanie.......which is more important.....your job at the library.....OR SCRAPPIN'???????? I mean really...........is it even a contest?????

I am SO glad you have YOUR priorities straight!!! hehehe!

mholles 04-29-2006 09:21 AM

Quote:

I knew you'd understand Kimmie :)

JanTInk 04-29-2006 09:24 AM

Just turn the check out counter around and let the patrons do it themselves! Thousands of grocery stores have developed the self-checking out express lane, why can't libraries??? :D

kimreid_stamper 04-29-2006 09:28 AM

Quote:

Just turn the check out counter around and let the patrons do it themselves! Thousands of grocery stores have developed the self-checking out express lane, why can't libraries??? :D

That is BRILLIANT Jan!!! I'm going to suggest that on Monday!!!!!

MyPrecious 04-29-2006 09:34 AM

I just uploaded all my beach photos here:

Do these count - I did them last night....

I will play with one or two photos today too:

Promise!!

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...y.php?cat=6681

ajcastle 04-29-2006 09:37 AM

Alright! Got my kids fed, littlest one down for a nap and my pics together....time to scrap!!!

mholles 04-29-2006 09:38 AM

Quote:

We just got a self check-out machine, but it's in one of the branch libraries. It's way cool.

Lynn in St. Louis 04-29-2006 09:39 AM

St. Pat's Day

I have pictures from St. Patty's Day 06 which in this case, WAS never, neverland..or maybe fantasy island...lol. No one celebrates St. Pat's Day like Dogtown in St. Louis. This is gonna be fun!
Lynn

mholles 04-29-2006 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyPrecious
I just uploaded all my beach photos here:

Do these count - I did them last night....

I will play with one or two photos today too:

Promise!!

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...y.php?cat=6681

I was just looking at those in the gallery. You're little guy looks just like my nephew :) I also have a little red headed niece.

stampencamper 04-29-2006 09:42 AM

I printed the list of supplies yesterday, where are the rules for time limit etc,
and can it be done anytime of the weekend with that time limit? Carolyn in MN nothing like waiting to the last minute to ask sorry

kimreid_stamper 04-29-2006 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampencamper
I printed the list of supplies yesterday, where are the rules for time limit etc,
and can it be done anytime of the weekend with that time limit? Carolyn in MN nothing like waiting to the last minute to ask sorry

Of course you can do it later this evening or tomorrow. As long as you stick to the time limit of 2 hours per challenge and upload them before the deadline, which is Monday at 3pm PST!! Glad you could join in!

Lynn in St. Louis 04-29-2006 09:46 AM

Where is the gallery

Can someone point me to the gallery where these are all being posted?
Thanks,
Lynn

kimreid_stamper 04-29-2006 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynn in St. Louis
Thanks,
Lynn

Just upload them like you normally would to the SCS gallery and make sure to put them in the right category, like 12x12 or 8x11 and then be sure to put the challenge (this one is called APRVSBNC) in your keywords!

InkStazOnMe 04-29-2006 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynn in St. Louis
Thanks,
Lynn

Just go to the regular gallery and in the search part type in APRVSBNC and it will bring up everything that has been posted for this challenge.

ETA: oops! sorry...thought you were trying to find them to look at!

Lynn in St. Louis 04-29-2006 09:52 AM

Got it, thanks so much.

Lynn

kimreid_stamper 04-29-2006 09:57 AM

Oh my goodness!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!! I can't wait to see what magical creations all you scrampers are coming up with!!!!!!!!!! Hee hee!!!!!!!

thuskins 04-29-2006 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mholles

That's hilareous. I'm coming in an hour late but will catch up sometime. Maybe skip a challenge to catch up on later just so I'm not behind. I don't want to wait a whole hour to start with the next one.

basement stamper 04-29-2006 10:05 AM

I'm here!! Running a little late...but I'm joining in!! I may have to skip this one and catch up on the next one...I'm looking for vacation pics, though!! Great challenge! THANKS Kimmie!:-D

kimreid_stamper 04-29-2006 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by basement stamper
I'm here!! Running a little late...but I'm joining in!! I may have to skip this one and catch up on the next one...I'm looking for vacation pics, though!! Great challenge! THANKS Kimmie!:-D

Come on!!!!! You can do it Vicki!!!

mholles 04-29-2006 10:20 AM

I'm dying to see what everyone is working on! All the excitement here is sure making the day go by faster.

JanTInk 04-29-2006 10:23 AM

I've been spinning my wheels here for an hour trying to find pictures of my daughters night at the Radio City Christmas Spectacular and you know I don't have any???? I don't think we were allowed to take cameras. :( I've got all the memorabilia, though...maybe I should cut up that humongo program with it's glossy photos...would that count?

Otherwise, it will have to be Epcot when I went to convention in Orlando. I'll have to figure out which pics to print out....

mholles 04-29-2006 10:26 AM

Quote:

I've been spinning my wheels here for an hour trying to find pictures of my daughters night at the Radio City Christmas Spectacular and you know I don't have any???? I don't think we were allowed to take cameras. :( I've got all the memorabilia, though...maybe I should cut up that humongo program with it's glossy photos...would that count?

Otherwise, it will have to be Epcot when I went to convention in Orlando. I'll have to figure out which pics to print out....

Jan I think it's a good idea to just cut up the program. Just stick some colorful ribbon on there and you'll have all the bonus points :)

kimreid_stamper 04-29-2006 10:35 AM

Quote:

Sorry chickie!!! In order to count for prizes the pages MUST have a photo on it somewhere!!