Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2018, 10:36 PM   #1
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
VSN Coordinator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Exclamation How Does Your Garden Grow Master Challenge Thread

Last edited by LuvLee; 01-26-2018 at 11:07 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
JBgreendawn likes this post.
Old 02-22-2018, 09:41 PM   #2
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Default MAR18VSNMINI1 ~ Start with Some Compost! ~ Fri Feb. 23, 5 PM EST

Challenge: Start with some Compost!

Hostess: Kim (aka berlycece)
Keyword: MAR18VSNMINI1
Date: Friday February 23rd, 5:00 pm EST

Hello stamping friends!! Many of us are anxiously awaiting spring...warmer temperatures, more sunshine, and maybe even some gardens! But to start a good garden, you need to prep your soil with the right nutrients and a rich compost. Many people add scraps of veggies after making a salad, or coffee grounds, tea leaves, citrus rinds, even egg shells. You can also add shredded newspaper and cardboard if you don't want food stuff.

So you probably figured by now, I want you to add some type of "compost" to your card. Be creative! Surprise us!

Once again, if you complete all 3 Mini VSN challenges before the Main event (Mini deadline is Thursday March 22nd) PLUS all of the regular VSN challenges, your name will go in a drawing for a Stamping Goodie Prize from one of your happy VSN Mods!

View the gallery for this challenge: HERE
View the How Does Your Garden Grow Gallery:HERE
View the How Does Your Garden Grow Challenge Thread: HERE

1. ALL Regular VSN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10 P. M. EST ON Monday, April 2.
2. You have 1 hour to complete the challenge, unless otherwise noted.....you do not have to count prep time!
3. We have a special gallery for the "How Does Your Garden Grow" VSN.
a) From the "Main Gallery" dropdown list on the first page of the uploader, choose Events and Special Collections.
b) From the Sub-gallery dropdown list, choose Virtual Stamping and Scrapbooking Nights ~ it's the last in the list.
c) From the new sub-gallery dropdown list choose How Does Your Garden Grow - it's the very top of the list.
4. Please remember to put in the correct keyword when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
5. Please do not combine VSN challenges...but you may combine any other challenges with a VSN challenge!

It is also highly recommended that you post a link to your creation in this chat thread to be sure your layout is seen. THANKS SO MUCH FOR PLAYING ALONG!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MAR18VSNMINI1 Baja Tulip.jpg (22.8 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg MAR18VSNMINI1 Coffee Filter.jpg (34.4 KB, 45 views)
My Gallery QFTD#207 My blog: Stamping for LIFE!

Winter Virtual Stamp Night!

December 13 & 14
Snow Globe!

Last edited by berlycece; 02-23-2018 at 03:09 PM..
Old 02-23-2018, 08:02 AM   #3
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
CARD CASE'R
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator
VSN Coordinator

Default MAR18SNMINI2 Contain It! ~ 2/2/2018 6pm EST

Challenge Title: Contain It
Hostess: Misti (aka Scraperwannabe)Keyword: MAR18VSNMINI2
Date: 2/23/2018

I LOVE warm weather & the flowers that come with it!!!! My challenge to you is to use an image that shows flowers in some sort of container. Let's fill the gallery with loads of flowers!!

Once again, if you complete all 3 Mini VSN challenges before the Main event (Mini deadline is Thursday March 22nd) PLUS all of the regular VSN challenges, your name will go in a drawing for a Stamping Goodie Prize from one of your happy VSN Mods!

1. ALL VSN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10 P. M. EST ON Thursday, March 22.
2. You have 1 hour to complete the challenge, unless otherwise noted.....you do not have to count prep time!
3. We have a special gallery for the Game Night VSN.
a) From the "Main Gallery" dropdown list on the first page of the uploader, choose Events and Special Collections.
b) From the Sub-gallery dropdown list, choose Virtual Stamping and Scrapbooking Nights ~ it's the last in the list.
c) From the new sub-gallery dropdown list choose How Does Your Garden Grow - it's the very top of the list.
4. Please remember to put in the correct keyword when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
5. Please do not combine VSN challenges...but you may combine any other challenges with a VSN challenge!

It is also highly recommended that you post a link to your creation in this chat thread to be sure your layout is seen. THANKS SO MUCH FOR PLAYING ALONG!!!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg MAR18SNmini2mjo.JPG (95.5 KB, 38 views)

Small matters, small gets you started, and small adds up. ~ Melissa Camara Wilkins

Old 02-23-2018, 10:22 AM   #4
VSN Coordinator

Default MAR18VSNMINI3 ~ Don't Bug Me! ~ Friday, Feb 23 ~ 7 pm ET

Challenge: Don't Bug Me!
Hostess: LuvLee (Lee)
Keyword: MAR18VSNMINI3
Date: Friday, Feb. 23

Well you know you can't have a good garden without lots of buggy friends!! Although sometimes they sure are annoying! LOL This challenge will focus on any bug or insect you choose! I can't resist lightning bugs...they make me smile!

View the How Does Your Garden Grow Gallery: HERE

1. ALL Regular VSN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10 P. M. EST ON Monday, April 2.

Old 02-24-2018, 06:16 PM   #5
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
CARD CASE'R
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator
VSN Coordinator

Challenge Title: Wild Things!
Hostess: Misti (aka Scraperwannabe)
Keyword: MAR18VSNA
Date: 3/23/2018 5pm EST

No matter how hard I try, there are always things that pop up in my garden that I didn't plant. My challenge to you is to show me something that could GROW wild in your garden... wild flowers, mushrooms, weeds, etc.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg MAR18VSNAmjo.JPG (99.9 KB, 20 views)

Small matters, small gets you started, and small adds up. ~ Melissa Camara Wilkins

Old 03-02-2018, 01:41 PM   #6
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Giraffes & Laughs

Default MAR18VSNB ~ Bee Kind ~ Fri Mar 23rd 6pm EST

Challenge Title: BEE KIND
Hostess: Judy (aka StampingQueenJAR)
Keyword: MAR18VSNB
Date: March 23, Friday 6:00 PM Eastern

Hello VSN friends! While giraffes are at the top of my animal list, bees run a close second! (And who thinks of giraffes in gardens at springtime?!)
I am highly allergic to bees, but they are fascinating to me. I love watching them, especially bumblebees. And they are just beautiful creatures. Plus, they keep our gardens growing!

My challenge to you is to create a project that includes one or more bees. It could be your stamped image, or patterned paper, or something you have painted -- or even an embellishment or a ribbon design. Include a sentiment that reflects kindness or encouragement.

Optional: Actually mail your card to someone that has been kind to you, or is in need of a little bee-friending!

1. ALL VSN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10 P. M. EST ON Monday, April 2.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Work-hard-and-stay-bumble-watermark.jpg (52.1 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg ODBD A.jpg (71.7 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by berlycece; 03-23-2018 at 02:59 PM..
Old 03-02-2018, 02:29 PM   #7
Proud Fan Club Member

Default MAR18VSNC Friday 7:00 PM ET Friday Water Your Garden

Challenge Title: Water Your Garden
Hostess: Smadson (Sharon)
Keyword: MAR18VSNC
Date: Friday March 23rd 7:00 PM ET

Good evening and welcome to our VSN! How does your garden grow? Probably not much if you don't water it. They need lots of water. I found a great quote about this subject that I just have to share with you.

"Gardening requires lots of water, most of it in the form of perspiration." BY Lou Erickson

Anyway, you guessed it my challenge is to use water! I recently discovered this technique: Watercolor on Yupo
Dina right here on SplitcoastStampers has a great tutorial.

That is my challenge to watch Dina's tutorial and create a card using this technique. Here is the tutorial.

Don't make it too hard, just have fun! Just put some watercolor on your Yupo paper or watercolor paper if you do not have Yupo. It is just a prettier effect on Yupo. Maybe spray with water, then let it dry, then stamp your image on it with Stazon. Then if you want to, you can water color more detail after you stamp. I did not use the alcohol or a fixative. I think this technique is a pretty effect.
Here are two samples of mine:
Attachment 333913
Attachment 333918
And here are some more from our hostesses:

Scrapcat
Attachment 333971

You might let it dry while you do some other challenges then go back and make your card. Remember, that preparation doesn't count in your time, only when you start putting your card together!

3. We have a special gallery for "How Does Your Garden Grow" VSN.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 02 16 18 technique challenge 1 sm.jpg (96.3 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6881.jpg (93.9 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg 20180319_225547_by_Scrapacat[1].jpg (83.6 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8303.jpg (94.4 KB, 11 views)

BLOG: Foxy Stamping
Featured Stamper 633
QFTD 158
Scrapbook pages 170 as of 11/30/19
Old 03-03-2018, 10:51 AM   #8
Rubber Obsessor

Default MAR18VSND ~ Let the Sun Shine! Fri Mar 23rd 8pm EST

Challenge Title: Let the SUN SHINE
Hostess: Dana (aka Darth Sunshine)
Keyword: MAR18VSND
Date: Friday, March 23rd, 8:00pm EST

I must admit I do not have a green thumb! The running joke in my home when I am thinking about growing a plant/planting flowers, etc is "HOW LONG WILL IT LIVE?" LOL
But the one flower I love to attempt to grow is a hibiscus! My favorite flower! Hibiscus flowers require a lot of beautiful sunshine to thrive and grow!

My challenge is for you to use any one of the following on your card:
A. Hibiscus flower(s)
B. A sun
C. The color yellow

Old 03-03-2018, 12:17 PM   #9
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Post MAR18VSNE ~ How about a Desert Garden? ~ FRI Mar 23, 9 PM EST

Challenge: How about a Desert Garden?

Keyword: MAR18VSNE
Date: Friday March 23rd, 9:00 pm EST

Hello stamping friends!!
I have lived in Illinois my entire life, so my springs are filled with rain, lush green lawns, and vibrant flowers. But not everyone has this climate. I have family and friends in Arizona and New Mexico where the landscape is filled with shades of terra cotta, contrasting with an open blue sky that looks so clear! Instead of tulips and crocus, my brother-in-law has various sizes of green cactus and succulents scattered over the wide open spaces of his property. When it does rain, the familiar shades of green are interrupted by pops of amazing color!
My challenge to you is to create a project featuring desert images and colors. My mind goes to the southwest area of the US, but any desert anywhere on the globe will work! Think cacti, lizards...or focus on the colors of the clay or sand. I can hardly wait to see what you create!

Once again, if you completed all 3 Mini VSN challenges before the Main event (Mini deadline was Thursday March 22nd) PLUS all of the regular VSN challenges, your name will go in a drawing for a Stamping Goodie Prize from one of your happy VSN Mods!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg MAR18VSNE.jpg (30.6 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg MAR18VSNE_by_Precious_Kitty.jpg (136.6 KB, 13 views)
My Gallery QFTD#207 My blog: Stamping for LIFE!

Winter Virtual Stamp Night!

December 13 & 14
Snow Globe!

Old 03-03-2018, 01:28 PM   #10
Dirty Dozen Alumni
Creative Crew Alumni

Default MAR18VSNF ~ Come Fly with Me ~ FRI MAR 23rd, 10 pm ET

Challenge Title: Come Fly With Me
Hostess: Jeanne S
Keyword: MAR18VSNF
Date: Fri, 10pm ET

My challenge to you is to make a project that includes a bird of some kind.
In my backyard that would include ducks and chickens.

Thank you to my sample makers!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8295.jpg (45.1 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Love Bird Jeanne_Streiff.jpg (68.7 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Fly Jeanne_streiff.jpg (75.8 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Image4.jpg (82.1 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Image5.jpg (49.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Image6.jpg (32.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Image7.jpg (39.6 KB, 9 views)
Old 03-03-2018, 04:25 PM   #11
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Default MAR18VSNKIDS ~ Here, Birdie-Birdie ~ SAT MAR 24, NOON ET

Challenge: Here, birdie-birdie!

Keyword: MAR18VSNKIDS
Date: Saturday March 24, 2018, 12 NOON Eastern

Hello again, stamping friends! This is my first time posting the kids challenge. I found LOTS of cute ideas, but decided to make some cute bird ornaments you can display this spring. The following video gives instructions, but I have added some variations. I added googly eyes and feathers because they are fun and I always enjoy more texture in my projects.

I also used SU pattern paper. It is less thick than card stock, which makes it easier for kids to fold, and yet a bit more durable than copy paper. Use whatever works for you and those little ones who (I hope!) are playing along.

I am visiting family on Easter Sunday, and we have lots of great nieces and nephews. My plan is to pre-cut a boatload of circles and grab my supplies to make a flock of birds with them!

Once again, if you completed all 3 Mini VSN challenges before the Main event (Mini deadline was Thursday March 22nd) PLUS all of the regular VSN challenges, your name will go in a drawing for a Stamping Goodie Prize from one of your happy VSN Mods!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_1631.jpg (28.7 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0803_by_lacyquilter.jpg (124.3 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg MAR18VSNKIDS_by_Chrissyd723.jpg (165.7 KB, 8 views)
Old 03-03-2018, 07:19 PM   #12
Stazon Splitcoast

Default How Does Your Garden Grow Master Challenge Thread

Challenge Title: Lilacs
Hostess: Melody (aka lacyquilter)
Keyword: MAR18VSNG
Date: Saturday, March 24, 2018 1:00 PM ET

I love lilacs. They are so lovely and smell wonderful. I have a hedge of different colored lilacs along one edge of my backyard, and I can't wait each spring for them to be in full bloom. Here's a closeup from a few years ago.

My challenge for you today is to fill the gallery with lilacs, so get out your lilac stamps, punches, or dies, and make a card with lilacs on it. If you don't have any lilacs, find a digital image, or use other small flowers in purple, pink, or white.

Thank you, Jan and Kim, for making samples for my challenge.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0635.jpg (107.8 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg MAR18VSNG_by_Precious_Kitty.jpg (46.2 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg MAR18VSNG_by_berlycece.JPG (98.8 KB, 11 views)
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 ~ Fan Club Member ~ gallery ~ FS620 lacyquilter
come join the Alphabet Challenge ~ My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20

Old 03-04-2018, 03:14 PM   #13

Default MAR18VSNH ~ Who's in Your Garden? ~ Sat Mar 24, 2 pm ET

Challenge Title: Who's in your garden?
Hostess: Ky (Scrapacat)
Keyword: MAR18VSNH
Date: Saturday, March 24, 2018; 2 p.m. Eastern

I've moved quite a lot in my life. Every time, my garden was quite different from the last. The ones I loved the most included random and interesting critters wandering through. Right now, I have a family of raccoons and opossum that stop by to visit at night. They are very entertaining and I love watching them.

So tell me - who's in your garden? What creatures, real or imagined, do you enjoy visiting? Let's stay away from bugs and such - I want to know your charismatic megafauna! (Once a biologist, always...) That means attractive larger animals.

A BIG thank you to all my fellow hostesses who made samples to inspire you.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20180319_230412.jpg (38.5 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg 20180319_230700.jpg (35.5 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8306.jpg (40.4 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg MAR18VSNH_by_Precious_Kitty.jpg (40.1 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Chrissyd723.jpg (176.9 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg lacyquilter.jpg (145.7 KB, 16 views)
I Blog at The BunnyNest
Old 03-04-2018, 06:10 PM   #14
Proud Fan Club Member

Default MAR18VSNI ~ Water Reflections ~ 3 pm ET

Challenge Title: Water Reflections
Hostess: Sonja (Dr Sonja)
Keyword: MAR18VSNI
Date: Sat. March 24, 2018 3:00 p.m. EST

Every garden has water somewhere, be it a puddle by a hose, a bird bath, a koi pond, a rock-bed stream, an infinity gazing pool or countless other ways we bring the beauty of water to our senses. With water there is also the potential of finding that beauty multiplied in the reflection shimmering in the light or peeking from the dappled shadows.

My challenge is to use a MIRROR-IMAGE technique to create a card featuring reflections on water.

There are MANY ways to create a mirror-image:

1. Special mirror image stamps-usually a plain, flat piece of rubber or clear poly that is stamped with the image, then the paper is pressed against the ink impression.

2. "Do-it-yourself" mirror image stamp-find a stamp in your collection that features a large flat space (consider stamps that are used for the first layer of multi-step images, stamps for larger, non-detailed shapes like balloon, circle, or even textured stamps that mimic ripples on water). Use the "kiss" technique to press the inked image on your flat stamp area, then apply to paper.

3. Some people have had luck applying the ink to the back of foam-backed cling stamps or clear stamps.

4. Don't forget digis! Using formatting programs you can easily "flip" a digital image and line it up with the original orientation in reversed position.

5. A more low tech version of "flip"-if you don't have digital files: stamp your image, scan it to your computer, do the flip in Paint or other formatting programs, print, fussy cut and piece.

6. If you image is fairly simple, say bird legs, just draw freehand onto your card.

7. If you are more artistic, draw or paint a complete scene using water reflection as a feature. Thank you, Ky, for this beautiful rendering:

View the gallery for MAR18VSNI challenge: HERE
View the How Does Your Garden Grow Challenge Thread:HERE

3. We have a special gallery for the How Does Your Garden Grow VSN.

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg March_puddle_by_Dr_Sonja.jpeg (156.9 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg 3_24_18_MAR18VSNI_Rain_Boots_by_Shoe_Girl.jpg (100.5 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg canva-photo-editor_6_by_Scrapacat.jpg (41.3 KB, 21 views)
Old 03-05-2018, 02:37 PM   #15
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess & DSS Moderator

Challenge Title: Inspiring Words
Hostess: Dawnmercedes
Keyword: MAR18VSNJ
Date: Sat. March 24, 2018 @ 4pm EST

My dad is a gardener and so I have always been blessed to be around gardens throughout my life. The size of his garden would grow and shrink and then grow again...from year to year. It was a delight to have a garden in the backyard as a child...except for when we had to weed and pick beans or process mounds of tomatoes. In our garden, there was always beans, peppers and tomatoes, strawberries, raspberries and grapes. Some years he would experiment with other produce types...like corn for popcorn or some funny squash. It was always a delight to find the first ripe tomato or strawberry...and to this day, Dad shares it with one of us. Now as an older gardener, my father plants lots and lots of flowers and and bushes. They are in every nook and cranny in his yard. They even flow out into the street as he has planted them along the curb. My father worked in a hot, loud, stifling, filthy steel mill for 40 years. As I grew older I thought about the difference between that steel mill and the cool, calm, peaceful dirt in his backyard garden. I realized that the quiet garden must have been a place for him to escape, think, and cool off after hard days (and nights) at work.

Gardens are a great place to escape. Sometimes we need a new place to relax and renew...a place to just "be."

My challenge to you is to be inspired by this quote about a garden:

"A garden to walk in and immensity to dream in--what more could he ask? A few flowers at his feet and above him the stars."
Victor Hugo (Les Miserables)

I look forward to seeing how you interpret this quote and how it will inspire your card designs!

View the gallery for MAR18VSNJ challenge: HERE

Attached Images
File Type: jpg MAR18VSNJ starry garden dmb wm72.jpg (37.6 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8305.jpg (60.9 KB, 17 views)
Old 03-05-2018, 03:27 PM   #16
Stazon Splitcoast

Challenge Title: Statues
Hostess: Jan (Precious Kitty)
Keyword: MAR18VSNK
Date: Sat. March 24, 2018 5:00 p.m. EST

Walking through well kept gardens is a real treat. Breathing fresh air, having some quiet time and looking at beautiful flowers and plants. Among them, you find little statues, to accent part of the garden. So my challenge today for you is to show me your statues. They do not have to be 'statues' per se; but an example: There are angels in gardens, so you can make your card portraying an angel.

'Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ'. Philippians 1:6

Old 03-05-2018, 04:22 PM   #17
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Default MAR18VSNL ~ Popping Up ~ Saturday, March 24 ~ 6:00 pm ET

Challenge Title: Popping Up!
Hostess: Lisa (Shoe Girl)
Keyword: MAR18VSNL
Date: Sat. March 24, 2018 6:00 p.m. EST

Spring time plants are starting to pop up in gardens every where. I looked in my backyard and I am already seeing the tulips popping up out of the ground. My challenge to you, pop up something on your card. It could be as simple as creating a 3 dimensional flower, pop up dots or get really creative and do one of the fun pop up card tutorials. Have fun and show me something popped up.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3 24 18 MAR18VSNL Love Cards.jpg (43.7 KB, 14 views)
Old 03-07-2018, 03:17 PM   #18
Stazon Splitcoast

Default MAR18VSNM ~ A Garden of Many Colors ~ SAT Mar 24, 7 pm ET

Challenge Title: A Garden of Many Colors
Hostess: Kat (Beadfreak22)
Keyword:MAR18VSNM
Date: Saturday, March 24, 2018 7:00 pm EST

Hello friends! I live in South Florida, and this time of year we still have flowers all over the place! When I was trying to come up with an idea for my challenge, I went into my yard, and counted 6 different colors of flowers growing there!
My challenge to you is to create a card using at least six different colors. Enjoy!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg JC Arteza.jpg (81.5 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5140_by_beadfreak22.jpg (30.3 KB, 20 views)
Old 03-12-2018, 05:52 AM   #19
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue
Default MAR18VSNN ~Refrain from color~ Sat 3/24, 8pm ET

Challenge Title: Refrain from color
Hostess: UnderstandBlue (Lydia)
Keyword: MAR18VSNN
Date: Sat, 8pm ET

You know I can't make it easy for you, right? Since this is a challenge about the most colorful part of our lives, I will be flipping that upside down. Your cards must feature plants or flowers that you have not ADDED any color to. You can stamp the flowers, and leave the color in the background, as seen in one sample, or you can embellish plants or leaves on patterned paper, but only with black or white, as shown in my green sample. So put down those markers and watercolors, and think outside the color box!

3. We have a special gallery for the Garden VSN.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8293.jpg (101.7 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8298.jpg (69.1 KB, 21 views)

My Gallery |My Blog | My Videos |
Love Splitcoast?
Help us love our volunteers by shopping at Amazon

PRIZE WINNERS FOR DTGD CLICK HERE FOR THE PRIZE INFO POST
Old 03-18-2018, 12:47 PM   #20

Challenge Title: Gardens at Night
Hostess: Chrissy D
Keyword:MAR18VSNO
Date: Saturday, Mar 24 ~ 9 pm ET

Hey Everyone! After a week in the mountains and watching the trees grow and flowers bloom along with MANY hikes, I saw a lot of true inspiration at night. While in the woods it is pitch black, think of a garden with moonlight or some fancy hotel with something lighting your flowers. Use this image as your inspiration.

How to Play ~ View the attached image. Get your inspiration from the colors, layout, style or 'theme'. Just enjoy wherever your inspired creative journey takes you. Remember, if you are inspired by the creation of another artist, please do not use print-outs of the art in your creation or directly copy their work. Make the inspiration piece your own. Don't worry ~ no card is 'wrong.' There are no rules ~ be *inspired* and go get stamping!

MAR18VSNO Gallery HERE

Use Keyword:
MAR18VSNO

Attached Images
File Type: jpg MAR18VSNO_by_Chrissyd723.jpg (52.5 KB, 18 views)
File Type: png canva-photo-editor_1_by_Scrapacat.png (664.0 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg MAR18VSNO_by_Precious_Kitty.jpg (123.5 KB, 14 views)
Old 03-18-2018, 07:25 PM   #21
VSN Coordinator

Challenge Title: Winter Fairy Garden
Hostess: LuvLee (Lee)
Keyword: MAR18VSNP
Date: Saturday, March 24 - 10 pm ET

I know the weather has been crazy everywhere....we certainly did not get much snow and cold this year up here which is very bad!! But still....I want to call on the winter gods/goddesses!! So let's find inspiration on this Pinterest Board and make a Winter Fairy card!!!

Click on this link to see the Pinterest Board:

https://www.pinterest.com/gypsio/winter-fairy-garden/

Attached Images
File Type: jpg MAR18VSNP.jpg (67.8 KB, 14 views)
Closed Thread