Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2017, 12:02 PM   #1
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
VSN Coordinator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Exclamation Game Night VSN Master Thread

All Challenges will be listed here as they go live! No chatting please!
Old 11-16-2017, 05:50 PM   #2
VSN Coordinator

Talking Game Night VSN Master Thread

Challenge Title: D & D
Hostess: LuvLee (Lee)
Keyword: DEC17VSNPRE3
Date: Friday, Nov. 17 - 8 pm ET

Games, Games, Games........and so many ways to interpret that by the way!!!

My kids loved RPG games and Dungeons & Dragons was a favorite! So when I got this stamp set at the SU convention last week.........YES IT'S BRAND NEW!!!!!! I was sooooo stoked!!!! Ok long story....but the end was that I have this SET now and don't have to wait!!!!!!!!!

So my challenge is for you to use the inspiration of Dragons to make your card!! Now I know many of you might not have a dragon card..... **faints momentarily** ..... but use your imagination for the inspiration. Maybe a dragon-green color scheme, a fairy tale stamp or image or dsp, etc. Be creative! You know we love that here!!!

View the gallery for this challenge: HERE
View the Game Night Gallery:HERE
View the Game Night Challenge Thread: HERE

1. ALL PRE VSN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10 P. M. EST ON Sunday, November 25.
2. You have 1 hour to complete the challenge, unless otherwise noted.....you do not have to count prep time!
3. We have a special gallery for the Game Night VSN.
a) From the "Main Gallery" dropdown list on the first page of the uploader, choose Events and Special Collections.
b) From the Sub-gallery dropdown list, choose Virtual Stamping and Scrapbooking Nights ~ it's the last in the list.
c) From the new sub-gallery dropdown list choose Game Night - it's the very top of the list.
4. Please remember to put in the correct keyword when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
5. Please do not combine VSN challenges...but you may combine any other challenges with a VSN challenge!

It is also highly recommended that you post a link to your creation in this chat thread to be sure your layout is seen. THANKS SO MUCH FOR PLAYING ALONG!!!
Old 11-16-2017, 07:21 PM   #3
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Default Game Night VSN Master Thread

Challenge Title: What Color is Your Monopoly?
Hostess: Kim (aka berlycece)
Keyword: DEC17VSNPRE1
Date: Friday Nov 17, 6 pm EST

Hey friends!!

I am so excited to kick off the PREVIEW Challenges for our GAME NIGHT VSN!!

As a kid, I enjoyed playing many board games with my family and I have continued that into adulthood. One game that comes with a boatload of memories is the timeless classic: Monopoly. As you know, lots of (play) money is involved. To rack up the big bucks, each player tries to buy properties...and if you get all of the properties in a single color, that is considered a Monopoly. Rent is doubled and you can add houses or even hotels...cha-ching!

So for your first card, I want you to create a card or other project featuring one color...perhaps with 2 or 3 shades. In other words, MONOCHROMATIC. It can be blues, reds, greens. You can feature the color in card stock, ink, embellishments...just make your monopoly bold!

REMEMBER: Any SCS member who completes the Preview challenges BEFORE December 8th, and then completes the main challenge, is eligible for a stamping goodie prize!!

1. ALL VSN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10 P. M. EST ON Sunday, December 17.
2. You have 1 hour to complete the challenge, unless otherwise noted.....you do not have to count prep time!
a) From the "Main Gallery" dropdown list on the first page of the uploader, choose Events and Special Collections.
b) From the Sub-gallery dropdown list, choose Virtual Stamping and Scrapbooking Nights ~ it's the last in the list.
c) From the new sub-gallery dropdown list choose Game Night - it's the very top of the list.
4. Please remember to put in the correct keyword when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
5. Please do not combine VSN challenges...but you may combine any other challenges with a VSN challenge!

It is also highly recommended that you post a link to your creation in this chat thread to be sure your project is seen. THANKS SO MUCH FOR PLAYING ALONG!!!
My Gallery QFTD#207 My blog: Stamping for LIFE!

Hoping to stamp more in 2019!
2019 Cards Made: 48 New cards mailed: 19 Old cards mailed: 7
2019 SCS challenges: 36 Christmas cards:

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-17-2017, 02:51 PM   #4
CARD CASE'R
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator
VSN Coordinator

Challenge Title: Name that Tune
Hostess: Misti (aka Scraperwannabe)
Keyword: DEC17VSNPRE2
Date: Friday Nov 17, 7 pm EST

Hey Peeps!! As a kid, I spent a good chunk of my growing up years overseas. Therefore, I missed out on a lot of US culture... I remember someone asking me if I liked New Kids on the Block & I had no reference point... (remember this was in the days before internet!!! ) I am NOT your 1980's phone a friend for ANY tv shows or music. (Yes, I have friends that can't believe I missed out on the BEST decade of music, in their opinion. )

My hubby & I had friends that had the board game/DVD "Name That Tune the 80's Edition" I was so horrible at it, but we always had fun!!!

My challenge for you is to create a project that features something musical related... music notes, people singing, instruments, etc.

REMEMBER: Any SCS member who completes the Preview challenges BEFORE December 8th, and then completes the main challenge, is eligible for a stamping goodie prize!!

It is also highly recommended that you post a link to your creation in this chat thread to be sure your project is seen. THANKS SO MUCH FOR PLAYING ALONG!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DEC17VSNPRE2mjo.JPG (91.2 KB, 9 views)

Small matters, small gets you started, and small adds up. ~ Melissa Camara Wilkins

Old 11-18-2017, 07:58 AM   #5
Stazon Splitcoast

Challenge Title: Take a Walk on the Boardwalk

Hostess: beadfreak22

Keyword: DEC17VSNA

Date: December 8, 5:00 P.M., ET

I grew up in the 60s, one of four children, three cats, and two dogs. We spent most of our playtime outdoors in those days, but on rainy or very cold days, we'd stay inside and play board games. One of our favorites was Monopoly. The game would often drag on for hours, until someone got cranky or tired, or hungry. I loved that game! I especially loved the cute miniature tokens you'd get to fight over... er, I mean move around the board. Do you remember which one was your favorite? I do!

This challenge is to use an image representing one of the Monopoly tokens, on your card. Your choices are: a thimble, a car, a ship, a dog, a hat, a wheelbarrow, a cat, a shoe, a rubber ducky, a t-rex, or a penguin.

Have fun!

View the Game Night Gallery: HERE

It is also highly recommended that you post a link to your creation in this chat thread to be sure your layout is seen. THANKS SO MUCH FOR PLAYING ALONG!!!

annsforte3 and Hawaiian like this post.
Old 11-18-2017, 09:22 AM   #6

Default DEC17VSNB ~ Big Bunco by tessaduck ~ Friday, Dec. 8, 6 pm ET

Challenge Title: Big Bunco
Hostess: tessaduck (Brenda)
Keyword: DEC17VSNB
Date: Friday, Dec. 8, 6 P. M. ET

Twelve bunco friends, who were not
Throwing dice the way that they ought,
Said, "Why play the game?
If it's all the same,
We'd rather just sit, eat, and talk."

Yes, well-- There is a structure built around (usually) three tables of four players, in pairs, who take turns rolling three dice. Scoring consists of how many times the round's number appears, or if there's three of a kind, or three of the round's number. After someone at the top table scores 21, the round ends and the top score at the other two tables moves up. Top table, the low score goes to the bottom table. There's a last round called "fast ones," in which any pair who reaches 21 wins, and the round continues until the top table scores 21.

It's a simple game, interpreted differently from group to group. Some groups get really into the game, and talking is discouraged. Not so with us! We're much more laid back. The group has been together for about 40 years. (I joined in the late 80's.) Most of us worked at the same school at one point in our lives... Clearly, we've shared lots of life experiences through all those years, and there's plenty of conversation and laughter.

To me, bunco is more than a game. It's a social phenomenon, an institution, an informal form of group therapy and a wonderful excuse to get out with friends for an evening.

Here's a curious perspective: [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCAGGrYKkhg"]Ladies night out[/ame]

For this challenge, take inspiration from bunco. Dice, gathering of friends, threes, laughter, wine (!)...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg pizza.jpg (59.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg score.jpg (36.5 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg DEC17VSNB_annsforte3_Birthday_Dice_by_annsforte3.jpg (6.3 KB, 4 views)
annsforte3 likes this post.
Old 11-18-2017, 10:10 AM   #7
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Challenge Title: Canasta Meld

Hostess: annsforte3 aka Ann

Keyword: DEC17VSNC

Date: Friday, December 08, 2017, 7:00 P.M. Eastern

How many of you know the game, Canasta? My spouse and I would play this game all the time with his family!! Many hours of wonderful fun!!

“The object of the game is to score points by melding cards. A valid meld consists of three or more cards of the same natural rank (any rank from four up to ace), such as three kings, six fives, etc. When playing with partners, melds belong to a partnership, not to an individual player. They are kept face up in front of one of the partners. A meld of seven cards is called a canasta.”

Source: www.bicyclecards.com/how-to-play/canasta/

So, this brings me to my challenge!! You must form a meld on your card!!

Using the same stamp, stamp at least three times across or down your card.

You may stamp additional times, but it must be using the same stamp!! You may use an image or sentiment stamp for this challenge. Let's see if anyone can get a "canasta" on their cards, that is seven of the same stamp!!

Have fun with this and combine it with any other technique that you love to do!
Extra virtual points if you make this a holiday card!

1. ALL VSN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10 P. M. EASTERN Sunday, December 17.

2. You have 1 hour to complete the challenge, unlessotherwise noted.....you do not have to count prep time!

a) From the "Main Gallery" dropdown list onthe first page of the uploader, choose Events and Special Collections.

b) From the Sub-gallery dropdown list, choose VirtualStamping and Scrapbooking Nights ~ it's the last in the list.

4. Please remember to put in the correct keyword whenuploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommendedto avoid typos.

5. Please do not combine VSN challenges...but you maycombine any other challenges with a VSN challenge!

It is also highly recommended that you post a link toyour creation in this chat thread to be sure your layout is seen.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR PLAYING ALONG!!!

Thank you to all of my wonderful fellow hostess and sample makers!!
Old 11-20-2017, 09:57 AM   #8
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue
Default DEC17VSND ~ Othello by understandblue ~ Friday, Dec. 8, 8 pm ET

Challenge Title: Othello
Hostess: understandblue (Lydia)
Keyword: DEC17VSND
Date: Friday, Dec. 8, 8 P. M. ET

I loved the game of Othello. After I started thinking about this challenge, I realized that all my favorite board games have black and white pieces - chess, Othello, dominos, backgammon, so that is the basis of my challenge. Since the description of Othello says "Othello is a game where not all is black and white", your challenge is a monochrome black, white and grey card, with a 100% optional pop of green to give a nod to the iconic game board.

View the gallery for this challenge: HERE.

My Gallery |My Blog | My Store | My Online Classes
Love Splitcoast?
Help us love our volunteers by shopping at Amazon

Old 11-20-2017, 02:34 PM   #9
Dirty Dozen Alumni
Creative Crew Alumni

Challenge Title: Roll The Dice
Hostess: Jeanne S (Jeanne)
Keyword: DEC17VSNE
Date: Friday, Dec. 8, 9 P. M. ET

Roll the dice (only one) and whatever it lands on is how many layers you use. No dice? As someone to think of a number between 1 and 6.

1. ALL VSN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10 P. M. EST
on Sunday, December 17th.

Old 11-20-2017, 03:29 PM   #10

Default DEC17VSNKIDS ~ Cootie Catchers by tessaduck ~ Saturday, Dec. 9, Noon ET

Challenge Title: Interactive Cootie Catchers
Hostess: tessaduck (Brenda)
Keyword: DEC17VSNKIDS
Date: Saturday, December 9, NOON ET

I remember making fortune telling cootie catchers as a kid! We'd write numbers on the outside, numbers in the middle, and the name of the boy we'd marry under the flaps!

For this challenge, kids and their folks make a cootie catcher, only taking it to another level. I'm encouraging you to use (hopefully stamped) images, that encourage interaction. Mine has holiday symbols inside. Other ideas: promises (doing dishes, walk the dog), treats (candy cane, penny), a relative's name (great grandfather, far away uncle)...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAZKv_PVcn0"]How to make a cootie catcher[/ame]

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Christmas.jpg (37.4 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg turkey.jpg (42.8 KB, 4 views)
Old 11-20-2017, 06:08 PM   #11
Stazon Splitcoast

Default DEC17VSNF ~ Got G.A.M.E.? by lacyquilter ~ Saturday, Dec. 9, 1 pm ET

Challenge Title: Got G.A.M.E.?
Hostess: lacyquilter (Melody)
Keyword: DEC17VSNF
Date: Saturday, December 9, 2017 - 1 PM ET

One of the games I enjoy playing is Scrabble, using the letters in your hand, as well as those already played, to form words and score points. So for my challenge, I want you to take the word GAME and make a card using all the letters.

Here are some ideas:

G -- gatefold card, giraffe, girl, etc.
A -- airplane, apple, art, etc.
M -- music, money, mouse, etc.
E -- embossing, envelope, ears, etc.

Please list what you used for each letter in your card description. I can't wait to see your gorgeous creations.

I used the following for my card:
G - gap card
A - antique background
M - more mustard ink and cardstock
E - embrace life stamp set

View the
Game Night Challenge Thread: HERE

Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 ~ Fan Club Member ~ gallery
come join the Alphabet Challenge ~ My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20

Old 11-20-2017, 07:07 PM   #12
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Default DEC17VSNG ~ Hearts & Smiles by DCinkit ~ Saturday, Dec. 9, 2 pm ET

Challenge Title: Hearts & Smiles
Hostess: DCinkit (Diane)
Keyword:
DEC17VSNG

Date:
Saturday, 2 pm ET

I love a Game Night, don’t you? What I remember most from Game Nights is the shared love & friendship and the contagious laughter.

My challenge to you is to use a least one heart for the love & friendship AND at least one smile for the laughter & fun of Game Night.

Hearts & smiles can be stamped alone or as part of an image, punched out, die-cut, hand-drawn – use your imagination.

Your creations will make us smile. Have fun!

1. ALL VSN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10 P.M. EST ON Sunday, December 17.
2. You have 1 hour to complete the challenge,unless otherwise noted.....you do not have to count prep time!
3. We have a special gallery for the Game NightVSN.
a) From the "Main Gallery" dropdownlist on the first page of the uploader, choose Events and Special Collections.
b) From the Sub-gallery dropdown list, chooseVirtual Stamping and Scrapbooking Nights ~ it's the last in the list.
c) From the new sub-gallery dropdown list chooseGame Night - it's the very top of the list.
4. Please remember to put in the correct keywordwhen uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword isrecommended to avoid typos.
5. Please do not combine VSN challenges...butyou may combine any other challenges with a VSN challenge!

It is also highly recommended that you post alink to your creation in this chat thread to be sure your layout is seen.THANKS SO MUCH FOR PLAYING ALONG!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DEC17VSNG_by_lazylizard.jpg (40.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg DEC17VSNG_CCC17APR_annsforte3_Smiling_Mice_by_annsforte3.jpg (42.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg DCinkitvsn001hs.JPG (125.6 KB, 2 views)
Old 11-20-2017, 08:10 PM   #13
Rubber Obsessor

Default DEC17VSNH ~ Ready Player One...by Darth Sunshine ~ Saturday, Dec. 9, 3 pm ET

Challenge Title: Ready Player One...
Hostess: Darth Sunshine (Dana)
Keyword: DEC17VSNH
Date: Saturday, Dec. 9th 3pm EST

I grew up in the 70's and 80's, when video games became a pastime and went from Video Arcades to consoles in our living rooms. I loved playing Tempest in the Arcade--I dropped many quarters into that game! PacMan, Donkey Kong, and Joust were some of my other favs that I played with my brother in the arcades.

In the '80's my brother got an Atari game console for his birthday--we played hours and hours of Pitfall, Pong and Tennis. A few years after that he upgraded to a Nintendo Entertainment System, and Link from The Legend of Zelda was introduced to us, along with the Super Mario Bros.

Today, my husband, daughter and I play games on our computers together--Quake, Overwatch, or Borderlands. My brother and I play Star Wars Battlefront together on the PlayStation 4. I don't spend as much time playing video games as they do, but it is fun when we get online together and play.

For this challenge--take ANY aspect of video gaming--arcade, console, even mobile gaming (HELLO POKEMON!) and incorporate it into your card.

Have fun!!!

View the gallery for this challenge:

1. ALL VSN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10 PM EST ON Sunday, December 17.

Old 11-26-2017, 10:10 AM   #14
CARD CASE'R
VSN Coordinator

Default DEC17VSNI ~ Candy Land by Scraperwannabe ~ Saturday, Dec. 9, 4 pm ET

Challenge Title: Candy Land
Hostess: Misti aka Scraperwannabe
Keyword: DEC17VSNI
Date: Sat Dec 9, 2017

Hi Peeps! I LOVED Candy Land when I was little. My challenge to you is to show me some kind of candy on your project.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg dec17vsnimjo.JPG (104.7 KB, 1 views)
Old 11-26-2017, 01:35 PM   #15
Gabfest Goddess

Default DEC17VSNJ ~ Blackjack Nights ~ Saturday, Dec. 9, 5 pm ET

Challenge Title: Blackjack Nights
Hostess: Holly aka hbrown
Keyword: DEC17VSNJ
Date: Saturday, December 9, 2017

Hi players!! My grandma taught all of us grandkids how to play tons of games, such as Scrabble, chess, poker, pool, ping pong, Trivial Pursuit, and blackjack. Little did we know that we were learning how to count or spell or think ahead. Sneaky little grandma, eh?? LOL

My challenge for you is Blackjack Nights. The object of Blackjack is to collect cards from the dealer that add up as close as you can get to 21 without going over. You want to go high enough to beat the other players but not so high that you go over 21.

In translating this into a card making challenge, it would be hard to get 21 of anything on your card, wouldn't it?? LOL So I want to see black backgrounds on your cards. You can have a plain black background, you can emboss your black cardstock, you can even glitter your black paper. If you have patterned paper that is mostly black, use it! Use your big background stamps with black ink onto white paper. Anything goes - just show me those black backgrounds!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Glittery-Black-Cmas-hbs.jpg (68.5 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg DCinkitVSNBJ001cc_by_DCinkit.jpg (143.7 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg DEC17VSNJ_CCC17SEP_annsforte3_Blue_Night_by_annsforte3.jpg (56.6 KB, 4 views)

Old 11-26-2017, 01:50 PM   #16
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess Alumni

Arrow DEC17VSNK - Scrabble (Difficult Letters) by SmilynStef ~ Saturday, Dec. 9, 6 pm ET

Challenge Title: Scrabble (Difficult Letters)
Hostess: SmilynStef
Keyword: DEC17VSNK
Date: Saturday, December 9th

Make a card that features an image or an element whose name includes at least one of those more difficult-to-use scrabble letters - J, Q, X or Z (for a double word score use two letters). In your description, make sure you tell us which letter/element you incorporated.

Here are a few ideas to get you started

Jacket
Jet
Jar

Queen
Quilt
Quadrants

Xylophone
Fox
BoomBox

Zebra
Grizzly Bear
Puzzle

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DEC17VSNKwm1.jpg (59.5 KB, 3 views)
Old 11-26-2017, 04:18 PM   #17

Default DEC17VSNL ~ Masterpiece by Ohmypaper! ~ Saturday, Dec. 9, 7 pm ET

Challenge Title: Masterpiece
Hostess: Ohmypaper!
Keyword: DEC17VSNL
Date: Saturday Dec 9

I have managed to hold onto a photo which was taken on my fifth birthday. I am sitting at our kitchen table, my dad has his arm around my chair and there are a couple of gifts on the table, one of them was the game, Candy Land! Such a sweet photo and I do believe the starting point of my fascination with board games! I couldn't get enough of board games, card games, tabletop games, and puzzles!
I don't remember who gave us the game of Masterpiece but I was thrilled with it. I LOVED looking at the famous works of art reproduced on the 5.5” x 3.5” glossy cards! I think I spent more time looking at the works of art than we did actually playing the game! I was fascinated by the tiny details in the paintings and would get lost in imagining what the painter was thinking and feeling. Now it's your turn to be inspired by a Masterpiece!

My Challenge: Choose one of the Masterpiece Cards pictured below to inspire your card design. Please make sure to tell us in your card description which Masterpiece card you chose and why. I can't wait to see what you create and read what appealed to you from the Masterpiece card.

Masterpieces in order of appearance:
The Golden Wall by Hans Hoffman, 1961
Greyed Rainbow by Jackson Pollock, 1953
Arrival Of The Normandy Train Gare Saint Lazare by Claude Oscar Monet, 1877
Paris Street; Rainy Day by Gustave Caillebotte, 1877
Nighthawks by Edward Hopper, 1942

View the gallery for my challenge: HERE

Old 11-26-2017, 10:51 PM   #18
Stazon Splitcoast

Default DEC17VSNM ~ Scattergories by lazylizard ~ Saturday, Dec. 9, 8 pm ET

Challenge title: Scattergories
Hostess: lazylizard (Liz)

Keyword: DEC17VSNM
Date: Sat,, Dec. 9 - 8 PM ET

In our daily cardmaking, we all have a need for a specific category of a card. Sometimes we get scattered and don't make the card we need or sometimes a challenge will kind of direct us away and we end up with a not so useful card. My challenge to you is to pick a category for a card you need. With the first letter of that category use three things on your card that starts with that letter: color, embellishment, image, stamp set, sentiment,tool, etc.... Creative interpretation is encouraged.

For example: My masculine card might make use of masking, markers, mixed media, motorcylce,,,etc.

Attachment 332485

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DEC17VSNM_by_LuvLee.jpg (60.1 KB, 5 views)

The joy of the LORD is my strength.

Right Brain Madness --My blog
Proud member of the redDivas
KSS certified multi-step stamper
Fan Club member since 2004
Old 11-27-2017, 05:30 PM   #19
Die Cut Diva

Challenge Title: Wheel of Fortune
Hostess: javagirl984 (Melissa)
Keyword: DEC17VSNN
Date: Dec. 9 - 9 PM ET

I remember spending time at my Grandma's house as a kid watching game shows. Her favorites were Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy. No 30 + years later my boyfriend some times forces me to watch them with him. Jeopardy just makes my head hurt. But I do like Wheel of Fortune. And the bonus round is always interesting.

In the Bonus Round of Wheel of Fortune you are given 6 letters; R, S, T, L, N, E. You are then allowed to choose another vowel and consonant.

My challenge for you: Use items on your cards that start with at least 4 of the six letters. You may also add another vowel and consonant to the list and use items that start with those letters in place of the letters in the list. Or go for the big bucks and use all 6 given letters plus choose a vowel and consonent to add to the list.

For example: On my sample card I used
R - Red
T - Trees
S - Stars
L - Layers
E - Embossing (dry and heat)

Have fun!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7909.jpg (49.8 KB, 2 views)
Old 11-29-2017, 03:00 PM   #20
VSN Coordinator

Challenge Title: Cozy Blizzard Nights
Hostess: Lee (LuvLee)
Keyword: DEC17VSNO
Date: Sat. Dec. 9 - 10 PM ET

Brrr! Think of those crazy, blowing snowy winter storms that keep you inside! Ok some of you may have to use your imaginations on that...but we sure get them here on my mountain! LOL It's a perfect time to sit around the table with hot cocoa and the woodstove going and play a game! We have played so many over the years: various card games, scrabble, strategy games of all kinds and I just bought Pokemon Monopoly!! Never too old to play games!

So with that thought in mind I want you to create a white on white card or project. The ONLY color can be the sentiment! It does not have to be a snowy theme, any theme at all!

Closed Thread