Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2005, 01:02 AM   #41
Say Cheese!!

Default My first VSN!!!

I had a great time. I did all of the challenges I could. I started real late.. and its REAL late right now.
My room is a disaster.. but it can wait till tomorrow!!

Amanda and Co. you guys rocked the house! Love the challenges and it will be fun to do it again!

Thanks to Jenn for keeping up the approvals. I noticed as soon as they I hit submit.. they were right there.. awesome.. I have a few more I uploaded after a break...they will be ready tomorrow.

Nighty-Night!!!
Old 09-25-2005, 06:03 AM   #42
Gabfest Goddess

I just finished looking thru "today's additons" for last night and yesterday... wowsaaaaaaaaa... what a terrific bunch of cards.. you gals did great on the challenges and also Amanda and her company of hostesses. The challenges were great and presented so well.. I was anxious to see what everyone would come up with this time.. I have to say even the title names of each challenge picqued your interest and made you want to look.. Just a great job by all....
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-25-2005, 06:36 AM   #43
Gabfest Goddess

That was SO much fun I couldn't decide to be happy or nerve-racked LOL I was running around here last night trying to do the challenges and help DH fix dinner and make sure dd was in bed on time, WHEW! What a night!!! I had to wait until this morning to comment. I was so tired last night and my eyes hurt. Can't wait til the next one! I sure hope the SCS fairies can open the gallery for one night so everyone can upload in Oct. But if that's impossible, then postponing until November might be for the best.
Old 09-25-2005, 07:44 AM   #44
Say Cheese!!

Default I still have 6 VSN items pending... *yikes* what did I do or not do!?

I still have 6 items pending approval in the gallery... should I be worried? maybe I didn't upload them correctly... I was running around like chicken with my head cut off last night...errrr early this morning *grin* Talk about VSN hangover!! LOL
Old 09-25-2005, 07:49 AM   #45
Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Creative Crew Alumni

Just wanted to say a quick thanks to everyone who made this VSN happen. It was great fun!
Old 09-25-2005, 07:49 AM   #46
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by latenightscrappin
I still have 6 items pending approval in the gallery... should I be worried? maybe I didn't upload them correctly... I was running around like chicken with my head cut off last night...errrr early this morning *grin* Talk about VSN hangover!! LOL
no, don't worry....jenn and beate rock! there's still another hour to upload cards. they'll get them approved
Old 09-25-2005, 07:54 AM   #47
Say Cheese!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by denier
no, don't worry....jenn and beate rock! there's still another hour to upload cards. they'll get them approved
Oh -- and this was in no way a comment about jenn and beate ...

I am thinking.. I did something... LOL I was up waaay too late last night uploading them ...on dial up for pete's sake... hehehe and in that state of mind... who knows what I did... hehehe

Thanks for the head up, though!!!
Old 09-25-2005, 09:22 AM   #48
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Amanda, Jenn, Beate, the Hostesses, SCS behind the scenes team, Avonlea and everyone who played! I have a black and blue finger from typing soooo much, but is it ever worth it!!!!!
Old 09-25-2005, 09:41 AM   #49
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by jstarbright
Thank you, Amanda, Jenn, Beate, the Hostesses, SCS behind the scenes team, Avonlea and everyone who played! I have a black and blue finger from typing soooo much, but is it ever worth it!!!!!
You type with one finger?????? No wonder you were up all night!
Old 09-25-2005, 04:45 PM   #50
Dirty Dozen Alumni

I finally got to do VSN this time and wanted to say thanks to you, Amanda, and to Jenn and all the Hostesses!!

It was a blast!
Old 09-25-2005, 05:11 PM   #51
Embossing Fanatic

Default vsn

Thanks so much,
There were four of us doing it at my house. All newbies to it. We were a little behind near the beginning, but managed to get back on track. On average we did 5-8 cards. We all really enjoyed it. We probably broke up about 12:30, Eastern. Next time we'll probably tackle more. We had a couple food breaks and the odd drift back to the scrapbooking table. Thanks again, I'll check out the gallery tomorrow. Is there a gallery marked September vsn or do we have to go to each person's gallery?
Catch you next time,
Margie
Old 09-26-2005, 12:06 PM   #52
Mad Swapper

I posted this elsewhere, but want to again make the point that those of us who go to church for more than 1 hr on Sun may have difficulty getting challenges done and scanning/photographing then uploading by 12 noon. I, by choice, stayed up until 3:30 am creating, photographing, uploading to my computer, then trying more than once to upload to SCS. On Sun am's, I get up at 8:30 am to leave for church by 9:30 and get home by 12:30. If I didn't do it at night, I wouldn't have time in the morning. No matter if the computer is faster in Nov, I will still have the conflict of time with my church schedule. I don't believe I'm the only one in that boat!?! So I suggest considering longer to upload or choosing a different night than Sat to play. Thanks for your consideration.

Not an artist, but Stampin'Up! makes me look like one!
Old 09-26-2005, 12:44 PM   #53
Cupcake Queen

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margy
Thanks so much,
There were four of us doing it at my house. All newbies to it. We were a little behind near the beginning, but managed to get back on track. On average we did 5-8 cards. We all really enjoyed it. We probably broke up about 12:30, Eastern. Next time we'll probably tackle more. We had a couple food breaks and the odd drift back to the scrapbooking table. Thanks again, I'll check out the gallery tomorrow. Is there a gallery marked September vsn or do we have to go to each person's gallery?
Catch you next time,
Margie
If you type SEPTVSN into the search field, it will bring up most of the cards and you can look through them . . .
Closed Thread