Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Virtual Stamp Night Archive (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/virtual-stamp-night-archive-327/)
-   -   VSN Prize Info! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/virtual-stamp-night-archive-327/vsn-prize-info-636617/)

berlycece 12-16-2020 03:35 PM

VSN Prize Info!

Hey friends!

It has been a crazy year (duh!) and we know completing so many challenges during the holiday season is tough. We don't want anyone to feel any pressure.

With that in mind, we won't be having a VSN Virtuoso prize this time.

HOWEVER, each of us mods (Misti, Lee, and myself) will be giving away a box of stamping goodies! We will choose random numbers to correspond to the VSN gallery to choose the 3 winners.

That means, the more entries you have in the gallery, the better your odds are to win!

We will also draw names to win some Happy Mail from a hostess! (Obviously, if your name is chosen for any prize, we will contact you in a PM to get your mailing address.)

So keep stamping and uploading until Monday Dec 21st!

smadson 12-19-2020 07:09 AM

Fun!  I can’t push a like button, so will say I like this idea!  P.s. your link to this in the chat thread doesn’t work.

berlycece 12-19-2020 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smadson (Post 22033744)
Fun!  I can’t push a like button, so will say I like this idea!  P.s. your link to this in the chat thread doesn’t work.

Thanks for letting me know about the link. I thought it was awfully quiet!

JRHolbrook 12-19-2020 08:13 AM

Thanks for the update Kim! I doubt I'll get them all done, but it has been fun!

Forest Ranger 12-19-2020 08:26 AM

Thanks for the information, Kim. 

I've tried to hard to squeeze in time to do all of the challenges, but alas, time is about gone and I'm not going to make it. BUT... the ones I've done have been so enjoyable! Thanks to all the hostesses and to you three leaders, too!

FayeMakesCards 12-19-2020 10:16 AM

I got sidetracked on the bubbles challenge and made 7 cards!  I won't upload all 7 but I need to focus on some other challenges.

I followed links to get here so they worked somehow! 

mcschmidty 12-19-2020 10:46 AM

Hello

Wahoo!

Is the deadline for uploading still 12/21???  Just curious!

I am not sure how many more cards I will get a chance to complete- but loved all of the challenges and hope to get a few more completed!

Shelly

berlycece 12-19-2020 11:21 AM

Yes, the deadline is still Monday 12/21 at 11 pm EST.

I am working on Kelly's (sunstamper) warm color challenge right now.  I figured a way to make it into a Christmas card! 

FayeMakesCards 12-19-2020 02:28 PM

I have officially completed and uploaded one challenge card!

Finally one above zero...

ArtzadoniStudio 12-21-2020 02:36 PM

Thanks, Kim, and everyone who gives so much of their time.  I just uploaded my last entry, completing all 19. As always, I learned a lot, had fun, made a mess and am content to know that more smiles happen for folks when they check their mail. XOXO Lori "Artzadoni"

JRHolbrook 12-21-2020 02:42 PM

Lori, I have 4 cards to go! I used the stamp set and mini plates that you had given to me when we met last year on Jen's Mini 3 challenge: "Donut worry!" Thanks friend and congratulations on completing the challenges! Whoo Hooo!

hotwheels 12-21-2020 04:57 PM

Can we see who won?  So can  congratulations them?

berlycece 12-21-2020 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotwheels (Post 22034548)
Can we see who won?  So can  congratulations them?

We will post winners later this week.

hotwheels 12-21-2020 05:17 PM

Okay, Thanks 

JRHolbrook 12-21-2020 07:28 PM

I just finished uploading the last of the VSN cards and wouldn't you know it my computer died! LOL My last card was uploaded 15 minutes late, but I had to go see the "Christmas Star." We went with the neighbors, who have a big telescope, out into the desert and saw Jupiter and 4 moons and Saturn and it's rings! Amazing! With the naked eye it looks like a really bright star! So cool!

It feels good to challenge myself to get them all the VSN cards done anyway! Thanks hostesses for some really fun challenges and I learned some new things too! YAY