Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Closed Thread
Old 01-18-2019, 01:06 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
CARD CASE'R
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator
VSN Coordinator

Received 571 Likes on 458 Posts
Default From Here to There VSN Master Challenge Thread

Once the challenges go live, they will be posted in order in this thread.
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 295 Likes on 194 Posts
Default APR19VSNMINI1 ~ Traveling Ink! ~ Fri, March 8, 5 pm ET ~ berlycece

Challenge Title: Traveling Ink!
Hostess: Kim (aka berlycece)
Keyword: APR19VSNMINI1
Date: Friday March 8, 5:00 pm ET

We're starting our Spring VSN with a fun technique challenge found with this tutorial, Rolling Marble Background. In this fun technique, it will be your ink that travels From Here to There!

The challenge: Make sure your background, or some other layer features this technique. Your subject matter can be anything...just be sure we can see the results of your traveling ink! Below, you can see some samples made by VSN hostesses. Have fun! (Note: You do NOT need to use Versamark reinker to make this technique. Any die reinker will work.)

View the gallery for this challenge: HERE
View the From Here to There gallery: HERE
View the From Here to There Challenge Thread: HERE

1. ALL Mini VSN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY Thursday April 11th, 10 PM ET in order to qualify for a Virtuoso Prize
2. ALL Main VSN creations must be uploaded by Monday April 22nd, 10 PM ET to qualify for a prize.

3. You have 1 hour to complete the challenge, unless otherwise noted.....you do not have to count prep time!

4. We have a special gallery for the From Here to There VSN.
a) From the "Main Gallery" dropdown list on the first page of the uploader, choose Events and Special Collections.
b) From the Sub-gallery dropdown list, choose Virtual Stamping and Scrapbooking Nights ~ it's the last in the list.
c) From the new sub-gallery dropdown list choose From Here to There- it's the very top of the list.
5. Please remember to put in the correct keyword when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
6. Please do not combine VSN challenges...but you may combine any other challenges with a VSN challenge!

It is also highly recommended that you post a link to your creation in this chat thread to be sure your layout is seen. THANKS SO MUCH FOR PLAYING ALONG!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg APR19VSNMINI1 Bicycle.jpg (33.6 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg APR19VSNMINI1 Flowers.jpg (46.0 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg APR19VSNMINI1_annsforte3_Marbled_Birthday_by_annsforte3.jpg (52.9 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg APR19VSNMINI1_annsforte3_Marbled_Thanks_by_annsforte3.jpg (59.2 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg lisa vsn.jpg (37.1 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg misti vsn.jpg (45.3 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg polly vsn.jpg (123.7 KB, 31 views)
Kim in Illinois, Dirty Dozen Alum, QFTD#207, FS798, VSN Moderator
"Famous Last Words" Spring Virtual Stamp Night, April 19 & 20
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
CARD CASE'R
VSN Coordinator

Default APR19VSNMINI2 ~ Travel Snacks ~ Fri, March 8, 6 pm ET ~ Scraperwannabe

Challenge Title: Gotta Have Snacks
Hostess: Misti (aka Scraperwannabe)
Keyword: APR19VSNMINI2
Date: March 8, 2019 ~ 6pm EST

I don't know about you, but anytime my family goes on a road trip, snacks are a requirement. Each family member has their own preferences on snacks. My challenge is to create a project using one of the 3 photos as inspiration.

1. ALL Mini VSN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY Thursday April 11th, 10 PM ET in order to qualify for a Virtuoso Prize
2. ALL Main VSN creations must be uploaded by Monday April 22nd, 10 PM ET to qualify for a prize.

3. You have 1 hour to complete the challenge, unless otherwise noted.....you do not have to count prep time!

a) From the "Main Gallery" dropdown list on the first page of the uploader, choose Events and Special Collections.
b) From the Sub-gallery dropdown list, choose Virtual Stamping and Scrapbooking Nights ~ it's the last in the list.
c) From the new sub-gallery dropdown list choose From Here to There- it's the very top of the list.
5. Please remember to put in the correct keyword when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
6. Please do not combine VSN challenges...but you may combine any other challenges with a VSN challenge!

It is also highly recommended that you post a link to your creation in this chat thread to be sure your layout is seen. THANKS SO MUCH FOR PLAYING ALONG!!!
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
VSN Coordinator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 171 Likes on 130 Posts

Challenge Title: Follow Your Arrow
Hostess: Lee (LuvLee)
Keyword: APR19VSNMINI3
Date: Friday March 8, 7:00 pm ET

My challenge is simple....use an arrow(s) in your creation! Arrows can give us directions in our travels, inspire us to take new routes in any aspect of our life, symbolize so many things from love to culture! Have fun with it!!

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 295 Likes on 194 Posts
Default APR19VSNA ~ FRI APR 12 ~ 5:00 PM ET ~ Get Some Advice

Challenge Title: Get Some Advice
Hostess: Kim (aka berlycece)
Keyword: APR19VSNA
Date: Friday April 12, 5:00 pm ET

In 2013, my husband and I were blessed to celebrate our 20th anniversary with a 3-week vacation in Italy. We planned it ourselves; no tour groups at all. In preparation, we spent a lot of time on Trip Advisor, a website where you can info on hotels, restaurants, museums, parks...you name it.

So, as you plan your stamping trip "From Here to There" I want you to find INSPIRATION on this site. Maybe the color of some beach umbrellas, or the rugged terrain at Machu Pichu. Perhaps you are inspired by a collection of photos.

To get you started, I am going to link up a few pages. Then feel free to explore. This is an Inspiration Challenge; don't be afraid to think outside the box.

Hotels in Milan Italy

Restaurants in Zimbabwe

Attractions in New Zealand

Glacier National Park in the USA.

I can't wait to see what you create!

c) From the new sub-gallery dropdown list choose From Here to There- it's the very bottom of the list.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg APR19VSNA Owl.jpg (43.5 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 4_12_19_APR19VSNA_by_Shoe_Girl.jpg (39.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg APR19VSNA_annsforte3_Glacier_Park_by_annsforte3.jpg (34.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg APR19VSNA_by_javagirl984.jpg (34.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg APR19VSNA_by_LuvLee.jpg (6.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1812_by_lacyquilter.jpg (154.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3206_by_luvtostampstampstamp.jpg (59.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Watermarked_2019-04-03-1030_by_peeps321.jpg (88.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg VSN_trip_advisor_sm_by_smadson.jpg (35.0 KB, 4 views)
Kim in Illinois, Dirty Dozen Alum, QFTD#207, FS798, VSN Moderator
"Famous Last Words" Spring Virtual Stamp Night, April 19 & 20
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Received 4,948 Likes on 3,841 Posts
Default APR19VSNB ~ FRI APR 12 ~ 6:00 PM EST ~ Road Map ~ Forest Ranger (Jeanette)

Challenge Title: Road Map
Hostess: Jeanette (aka Forest Ranger)
Keyword: APR19VSNB
Date: Friday April 12, 6:00 PM (EST)

You Need a Map to Get from Here to There

My husband and I (and our son Brock, too) love going on road trips. It's not just about the destination; it's about the journey. Oh, and I'm ALWAYS the driver - I tell my husband I'll chauffeur him anywhere for a Starbucks. ;)

My car - Hot Sauce - is equipped with a Navigation System, which I love. It will talk to me and tell me exactly where to go each turn of the way. My husband, on the other hand, is old school. He loves - LOVES - to hold the map and plan the journey. So he looks at the map - and tracks the journey while Hot Sauce's Navigation System audibly tells us where to go. He's happy. I'm happy. It works.

Sooooooo (in honor of all those map holders out there, like my DH)... for my Here to There challenge all you need to do is include a map (somehow, somewhere) on your card. It could be an image with a map in it. It could be map designer paper. Sheesh! It could even be a piece of an actual map (it's paper, after all, so very card-friendly) on your card. I'm even thinking that using a sketch is kind of like using a road map - only for a card - so creating a card based on a sketch is another option.

Have fun! And don't forget your map when going on your next trip from Here to There.

1. ALL Mini VSN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY Thursday April 11th, 10 PM ET in order to qualify for a Virtuoso Prize.

<style></style>
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0508.jpg (54.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0498.jpg (50.3 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg APR19VSNB_annsforte3_Journey_by_annsforte3.jpg (182.9 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Watermarked_2019-03-28-1023_by_peeps321.jpg (192.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg map_by_susanbri.jpg (98.1 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg APR19VSNB_by_LuvLee.jpg (27.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1823_by_lacyquilter.jpg (61.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg vsn_eanette_sm_by_smadson.jpg (98.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg APR19VSNB_Map_by_berlycece.jpg (112.5 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg APR19VSNB_map_of_love_dmb_scs_wm_by_dawnmercedes.jpg (102.8 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_3625_by_luvtostampstampstamp.jpeg (103.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 4_12_19_APR19VSNB_by_Shoe_Girl.jpg (81.5 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg APR19VSNB_by_javagirl984.jpg (53.6 KB, 6 views)
DTs: Blue Knight Rubber Stamps and Technique Junkies
My blog: Cre8tive Play
Find Me on Instagram
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4,190 Likes on 1,824 Posts

Challenge Title: Ducks in the Water
Hostess: Ann aka annsforte3
Keyword: APR19VSNC
Date: Friday, April 12, 2019 7 P.M. EST.

How many of you have heard of the Wisconsin Dells? It is a city in southern Wisconsin that lies on the Wisconsin River. In this area there are glacier carved formations that you may see while riding in a “duck”! Not the cute little feathery creature but an amphibious vehicle that travels on land and water!

These vehicles have wheels to run on land! My spouse and I have experienced them firsthand! Of course, we sat in the back of the boat, BIG MISTAKE!! Yes, as the boat went into the water, we were splashed with the waves too!!

My challenge for you is to put a “duck” in the water or partially in the water!! No ideas for this type of vehicle then please just play along and use a boat or ship image!! Extra points if you have a feathery duck on your card with the boat!!

No boat image, then try this way to either draw or cut one out using card stock! Draw a rectangle, add triangles to both long sides, and there you have a boat! Easy then add a sail or a topper to make a bigger sized boat! Hope this helps and inspires you!

ALL Mini VSN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY Thursday April 11th, 10 PM ET in order to qualify for a Virtuoso Prize
ALL Main VSN creations must be uploaded byMonday April 22nd, 10 PM ET to qualify for a prize.

3. You have 1 hour to complete the challenge, unless other wise noted.....you do not have to count prep time!
5. Please remember to put in the correct keyword when uploading your image.Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.

It is also highly recommended that you post a link to your creation in this chat thread to be sure your layout is seen. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PLAYING ALONG!!!

Thank you to all my sample makers!!
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 3,114 Likes on 968 Posts

Challenge Title: Pack Your Bags
Hostess: Melody (aka lacyquilter)
Keyword: APR19VSND
Date: Friday, April 12, 2019 -- 8:00 p.m. ET

When you travel, if you are going to stay overnight, you'll need to take some luggage with you -- a suitcase, a backpack, a carry-all bag, or maybe even a briefcase.

My challenge is to include an image or die cut of luggage on your card, or perhaps make a suitcase shaped card. You could even create your own suitcase with a rectangle and add a handle. And, of course, a luggage tag would also be an acceptable part of this challenge.

I look forward to seeing what you create.

Thank you, ladies, for making samples for my challenge.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1798.jpg (101.3 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg APR19VSND_annsforte3.jpg (36.7 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg APR19VSND Luggage.jpg (33.8 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg APR19VSND_by_LuvLee.jpg (26.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg APR19VSND_by_Shoe_Girl.jpg (54.6 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg APR19VSND_dawnmercedes.jpg (96.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg april19vsnd polly.jpg (63.3 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg smadson.jpg (56.9 KB, 5 views)
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 Come join the Alphabet Challenge My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20 gallery ~~ blog lilacs and butterflies
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 364 Likes on 266 Posts
Default APR19VSNE~Wait, What?~FRI APR 12~9pm EST~peeps321

Challenge Title: Wait, What?
Hostess: Polly (peeps321)
Keyword: APR19VSNE

<style type="text/css"></style> Date: Friday, April 12, 9pm EST

I had the fortune of traveling to Vienna and Prague this past December. My sister and I spent 8 days exploring Christmas Markets, castles, museums....it was a wonderful time, one we will never forget. Of course taking a trip like this involves a lot of planning and something you might not consider.....waiting! You have to wait at the airport for your flight, wait at the train station, wait in line, wait on hold while you make reservations.

Challenge: Show what things you like to do to pass the time. Doodle, draw, have a cup of coffee, play computer games, read, talk, eat, people watch etc..

File Type: jpg Watermarked(2019-04-04-0954)-2.jpg (95.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg APR19VSNE_annsforte3_Read_While_Waiting_by_annsforte3.jpg (39.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg waiting_by_susanbri.jpg (54.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg APR19VSNE_by_LuvLee.jpg (32.7 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1828_by_lacyquilter.jpg (92.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg vsn_waiting_sm_by_smadson.jpg (49.4 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 4_12_19_APR19VSNE_by_Shoe_Girl.jpg (55.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg APR19VSNE_Read_by_berlycece.jpg (28.8 KB, 5 views)
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
CARD CASE'R
VSN Coordinator

Default APR19VSNF~ Fri Apr 12 ~ 10pm EST Road Trip!

Challenge Title: Road Trip
Hostess: Misti (Scraperwannabe)
Keyword: APR19VSNF
Date: 4/12/2019

My boys are competitive archers. We travel all over the US via car to go to competitions. We've seen all kinds of different vehicles, from old classics to brand new cars. We've seen all kinds of things being towed, things being hauled on the tops of vehicles, hanging out of the windows, etc. My challenge to you, is to create a project featuring a street legal vehicle.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 02EFB5B5-8E39-4336-A653-40CEC804DDB8.jpg (73.1 KB, 5 views)
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 3,114 Likes on 968 Posts

Challenge Title: Your plane needs a propeller
Hostess: Melody (aka lacyquilter)
Keyword: APR19VSNKIDS
<style type="text/css"></style>
Date: Saturday, April 13, 2019 -- Noon ET

Sometimes we are traveling to a smaller airport, and the planes that can land there use a propeller.

I want you to make a propeller (or pinwheel) for your plane. You will need a pencil with an eraser, a straight pin or push pin, scissors, a pencil, and a square piece of paper any size (about 4" square works great). I also recommend using a lighter weight like printer paper rather than card stock.

Here are a couple of videos with instructions.

Origami Propeller

https://snapguide.com/guides/make-an...lspinner-easy/

Easy Pinwheel

http://www.auntannie.com/FridayFun/Pinwheel/

I can't wait to see your propellers. Have fun!

Many thanks to my sample makers.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg APR19VSNKIDS.jpg (36.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg APR19VSNKIDS_annsforte3 2.jpg (39.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg APR19VSNKIDS_annsforte3.jpg (40.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg APR19VSNKIDS_annsforte3_3.jpg (143.7 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1833.jpg (50.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1836.jpg (44.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1837.jpg (35.7 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1841.jpg (61.8 KB, 3 views)
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 Come join the Alphabet Challenge My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20 gallery ~~ blog lilacs and butterflies
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 126 Likes on 93 Posts

Challenge Title: To the Moon, Alice!
Hostess: jacqueline
Keyword: APR19VSNG
Date: Saturday, April 13, 2019 - 1:00 PM EST

3...2...1 We've got lift off and we're headed to outer space. My challenge is to create a Galaxy Background for your card. Decorate it with stars, planets, rockets, spaceships, aliens, etc. You can create galaxy backgrounds using Distress Inks, Distress Oxide Inks, regular Dye Ink and even Watercolors. Here are a couple of tutorials to help you:

Easy Galaxy Backgrounds:

Ink Version:

Distress Ink Version:

Distress Oxide Version:

3. You have 1 hour to complete the challenge, unless otherwise noted...you do not have to count prep time.
a) From the "Main Gallery" drop down list on the first page of the uploader, choose Events and Special Collections.
b) From the Sub-gallery drop down list, choose Virtual Stamping and Scrapbooking Nights ~ it's the last in the list.
c) From the new sub-gallery drop down list choose From Here to There- it's the very top of the list.
6. VSN challenges cannot be combined but you may combine any other challenges with a VSN challenge.
7. Have fun!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg APR19VSNG Space.jpg (49.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg APR19VSNG Mission Control WM.jpg (64.5 KB, 5 views)

Instagram: @jacqueline_worksforstamps
Blog: Works For Stamps

Come join the TEAparty every Tuesday! Click here for details.

"Stamping is an addiction & therapy rolled into one"
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess & DSS Moderator

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts
Default APR19VSNH ~ Sat Apr 13 ~ 2 pm ET ~ See it Clearly! ~ dawnmercedes

Challenge Title: See it clearly!
Hostess: dawnmercedes
Keyword: APR19VSNH
Date: Saturday, April 13, 2019 - 2:00 PM EST

There are many kinds of travelers. Some travel around the globe, while others plan day trips. One thing they have in common is that they want to "see it all" while they travel. In the past we had guidebooks and word of mouth, and now we have the internet to plot out points of interest.

For card makers, acetate is that see through material that creates a window and can reveal inside layers. Use Acetate on your card today...show us a window into another layer.

Here are some SCS tutorials to inspire you:
Acetate Card

Acetate Tent Card

Surprise Shaker Card

Attached Images
File Type: jpg APR19VSNH see the beach dmb scs sm.jpg (65.2 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg APR19VSNH_by_LuvLee.jpg (31.7 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg glitter_by_susanbri.jpg (61.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg vsn_dawn_haker_sm_by_smadson.jpg (51.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg APR19VSNH_annsforte3_Our_House_to_Yours_by_annsforte3.jpg (7.8 KB, 5 views)
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 105 Likes on 66 Posts
Default APR19VSNI ~ Sat Apr 13 ~ 3 pm ET ~ Fueled by Caffeine ~ Melissa

Challenge Title: Fueled by Caffeine
Hostess: javagirl984 (Melissa)
Keyword: APR19VSNI
Date: Saturday, April 13, 2019

For me getting to any destination requires caffeine. My choice of caffeine is most definitely coffee. I drink it before I leave, during the trip and when I arrive.

So my challenge (after you've had your cuppa of course) is to pull out a coffee filter, some ink, water, a craft mat or other slick surface and your heat gun and use the Frosted Filter Tutorial to create a fun project in honor of the caffeinated drink that helps us get to our destination.

You can check out the tutorial here.

Make sure you check out all the great samples below to get you inspired. Can't wait to see what you create with this easy and fun technique.

My Gallery| My My Blog

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 846 Likes on 594 Posts
Default APR19VSNJ ~ These Shoes are Made for Walking ~ Sat Apr 13, 4 pm ET ~ Shoe Girl

Challenge Title: These Shoes Are Made for Walking
Hostess: Shoe Girl (Lisa)
Keyword: APR19VSNJ
Date: Saturday April 13, 2019

When I travel I am known for taking many pairs of shoes. I have had some trips that on the day of traveling I changed shoes 4 times all in one day. You wonder how that could be....Well in the morning of one recent trip I had my house shoes (slippers - yes this counts as a pair of shoes), then I put on my workout shoes, then I put on my travel shoes easily removed at an airport and finally I put on my dress work shoes for the office. Now I could have very easily put on a 5th pair that day because I did go out with the co-workers that evening.

My challenge to you...show me your shoes. I love shoes and want to see them on your cards.

ALL Mini VSN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY Thursday April 11th, 10 PM ET in order to qualify for a Virtuoso Prize

It is also highly recommended that you post a link to your creation in this chat thread to be sure your layout is seen. THANKS SO MUCH FOR PLAYING
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 464 Likes on 346 Posts

Challenge Title: Don't Forget the Animals
Hostess: Susan (susanbri)
Keyword: APR19VSNK
Date: April 13, 2019

Challenge Write Up....any links you want, photos, etc.

I am a real animal lover so thought I'd challenge you to combine animals with our overall theme of "From Here to There" - travel.

Ideas I've thought of are animals as a mode of travel or transportation, or animals as a travel destination or activity (eg. wildlife safari, zoo, aquarium, swimming with dolphins, etc.).

I can't wait to see if you come up with some other ideas.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg moving.jpg (51.3 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg mascmed.jpg (48.9 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg donkey.jpg (41.7 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg horses.jpg (59.7 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Watermarked_2019-03-28-1022_by_peeps321.jpg (72.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg APR19VSNK_annsforte3_Everywhere_is_on_my_list_by_annsforte3.jpg (175.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1821_by_lacyquilter.JPG (6.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: gif APR19VSNK_by_LuvLee.gif (7.3 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 4_13_19_APR19VSNK_by_Shoe_Girl.JPG (7.2 KB, 2 views)

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,980 Likes on 1,496 Posts
Default APR19VSNM Romantic Cruise S H I P Sat, April 13th,

Challenge Title: Romantic Cruise S H I P

Hostess: Sharon aka (smadson)

Keyword: APR19VSNM

Date: Saturday April 13th

My hubby treated me to a Hawaiian Cruise for Valentine's Day, this year. So I must say he is my Mr. Romantic! He proposed on Valentine's Day, and he celebrates it bigger than our anniversary!

For our From Here to There , I think we should take a romantic cruise! And our challenge will be to make an anniversary, wedding, Valentine or just an I love you card. But then you must include items on the card that begin with the letters
S H I P.
Example:
S. Sahara Sand, sea, sand
H. Hearts
I. Iris
P. Postage stamp

I hope you enjoy our romantic cruise!

<sub></sub><sup></sup>View the gallery for this challenge: HERE

<sub></sub><sup></sup>
Thank you hostesses for theses lovely samples!
<sub></sub><sup></sup><sub></sub><sup></sup>

VSN Coordinator
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 171 Likes on 130 Posts
Default APR19VSNN ~ SAT APR 13 ~ 8:00 PM EST ~ Getting Sketchy ~ LuvLee

Challenge Title: Getting Sketchy
Hostess: Lee (LuvLee)
Keyword: APR19VSNN
Date: Saturday April 13, 8:00 pm ET

I've got a fun sketch for you all! As for the theme...anything you want having to do with some sort of travel or adventure!

I can't wait to see what you create!

View the From Here to There gallery:HERE

c) From the new sub-gallery dropdown list choose From Here to There- it's the very bottom of the list.

Thank you to my talented and amazing fellow hostesses and sample makers!!!
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 105 Likes on 66 Posts

Challenge Title: Travel with The Doctor
Hostess: javagirl984 (Melissa)
Keyword: APR19VSNO
Date: Saturday, April 13, 2019

The Doctor and his/her companions travel in a very unique "vehicle", a TARDIS. It's a blue phone box that not only travels to other places but also future and past. During these travels The Doctor is never alone. There are always companions along for the "ride".

My challenge: Create a card with a friendship/companion theme. You can use two or more people or animals. Or maybe a friendship sentiment. And since the TARDIS is a living ship and also the Doctor's companion; use blue on your card to represent this special companion.

Make sure you check out all the samples below for some great inspiration. Can't wait to see your BFF cards.

My Gallery| My My Blog

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
luvstochatchatCHAT

Received 1,411 Likes on 707 Posts

Challenge Title: Oh The Places You Will Go
Hostess: luvtostampstampstamp
Keyword: APR19VSNP
Date: Saturday, April 13 10 pm EST

My challenge is to use the book Oh The Places You Will Go as your travel inspiration for a graduation card for any grade or school (kindergarten, high school, college, tech, etc!). You could use the color scheme, use balloons, elephants, etc. Or just use the photos below for your inspiration!

We used this book as our theme for my daughter's high school graduation and it was super fun! I will post come photos to inspire you! We used maps and made confetti. We had a friend make super cool arrows to direct people in the right direction for the food line, rest room etc. And my littlest girl even had the dress to wear based on this book!!! It was so perfect...from Target of course! ;). My daughter loves to travel so it was a fun theme to go with for her party. My cards were both inspired by the up, up, up and away theme of clouds and balloons! My little girl's dress had all these balloons on it!

Enjoy the inspiration! I can't wait to see "where you will go" with your card making for my challenge!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8790.jpg (46.4 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8427.jpg (134.0 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8396.jpg (112.1 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8411.JPG (42.0 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8430.jpg (65.8 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3628.jpg (61.5 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3672-2.jpg (43.8 KB, 9 views)