Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Virtual Scrapbooking Night (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/virtual-scrapbooking-night-93/)
-   -   VSBN20MarE - #AloneTogether (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/virtual-scrapbooking-night-93/vsbn20mare-alonetogether-632818/)

Lmn 03-24-2020 08:37 PM

VSBN20MarE - #AloneTogether

TITLE: #AloneTogether
Keyword: VSBN20MarE
Date: March 24, 2020
Challenge #5 .... #AloneTogether

" We are living through unprecedented and uncertain ties." "This unusual alteration to the way we live life calls for solidarity, togetherness and communication. We may be alone, but we are together. ... It feels more vital than ever to keep community spirit, to act on solidarity, to support and protect the most vulnerable around us." Dazed / Author A Cafolla

Challenge #5 -- #AloneTogether ---

In times of crazy, it's fun to mix it up a little. Although we're scrapping "alone" we can still find inspiration "together". We're going to try something "new". We have a fun monthly Scraplift challenge where the hostess selects the "Scraplift". This one is similar however, the person who is going to pick the Scraplift you're going to do is YOU!

Challenge -- select a page/layout from the following to scraplift --
- SCS Scrapbook Gallery
- Your SCS Favorites
- Your SCS Gallery

Remember a Scraplift: A scraplift is when you find a page or pages by someone else in the gallery that inspire you. You could choose to use the same colors same layout, same embellishments ... It does not have to be exact but it should be

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Please remember to put in the correct KEYWORD VSBN20MarE when uploading your image; a wrong keyword means your submission may not be seen by everyone. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
2. It is also highly recommended that you post a link to your creation in this chat thread to be sure your layout is seen by the host and all visitors.
3. You have until April 30 to submit layouts for Recognition

smadson 03-27-2020 09:48 AM

Here is mine! Thanks Lela!

Love Your Neighbor sm by smadson - at Splitcoaststampers

princessp1971 03-28-2020 09:49 AM

I chose LN - The Perfect Day Charleston by Lmn - at Splitcoaststampers out of my favorites I did the right side.

Here is Lazy days! by princessp1971 - at Splitcoaststampers

Shirleysgirl 03-28-2020 07:53 PM

I chose another page of Cheryl's that was in my favs just waiting for the right time.

Reach and Grab It Stick by Shirleysgirl - at Splitcoaststampers

AnniePanda 04-18-2020 05:05 PM

I chose to just start with the SCS Scrapbook gallery and right off found one that inspired me. It is by "filmhawk".
Here is mine with a link to hers in the post.
Jovy's Good Time by AnniePanda - at Splitcoaststampers

smadson 04-20-2020 07:51 AM

wrong Challenge. Sorry

Ozpom 04-25-2020 12:29 AM

Here is my LO. I used a LO of Joyce Ann’s that I had in my favourites. Happy day

Crossing Paths in Las Palmas by Ozpom - at Splitcoaststampers