Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Virtual Scrapbooking Night (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/virtual-scrapbooking-night-93/)
-   -   VSBN20MarA - Quarantined! #Covid19 #GoAway (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/virtual-scrapbooking-night-93/vsbn20mara-quarantined-covid19-goaway-632812/)

Lmn 03-24-2020 06:33 PM

VSBN20MarA - Quarantined! #Covid19 #GoAway

TITLE: #Covid19 #GoAway
Keyword: VSBN20MarA
Date: March 24, 2020
Challenge #1 .... #Covid19 #GoAway

"For the first time ever we, the ENTIRE world, are all playing on the same team. Our opponent is a disease. We need determination, discipline and teamwork to beat the coronavirus... There are 5 key steps to tackle the Coronavirus: Hands, Elbow, Face, Distance and Feel." WHO - FIFA

Just a couple months ago if someone mentioned "Coronavirus, Covid19, Social Distancing, pandemic" or that we would be under "Stay At Home" Orders we would have thought it was something from a book. Instead it's our lives right now

To help keep us encouraged to remain creative and active in our Scrap Spaces, we're going to have a mini--VSBN to inspire us to get pages done! This is a good time to do it!

Challenge #1 -- #Covid19 #GoAway! Use the letters in the hash-tags to finish a page/layout. Choose (1) of the following to complete page/layout. (Feel Free to do both) ;)

C - Corner Rounder / (Photo) Corners
O - Orange -- use the color Orange
V - Variety of Embellishments (min 3)
I - Ink (Ink edges or stamp)
D - Doodling
1 - (One) Word Title or (One) Photo
9 - (Nine) lines of Journaling or (Nine) words

--------- OR -----------

G - Gold Accents
O - Oval -- use one on layout
A - Angles -- put something on an Angle or use (Tri)Angles
W - White Space
A - Arrows
Y - Yellow -- use the color Yellow

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Please remember to put in the correct KEYWORD VSBN20MarA when uploading your image; a wrong keyword means your submission may not be seen by everyone. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
2. It is also highly recommended that you post a link to your creation in this chat thread to be sure your layout is seen by the host and all visitors.
3. You have until April 30 to submit layouts for Recognition

smadson 03-25-2020 06:04 AM

Fabulous Challenges, Lela! I have to eat breakfast and do my PT, then I am on these!
Thank you!

smadson 03-25-2020 07:29 AM

Are those just suggestions for the letters, Lela? Or can we come up with our own as long as we use those letters?

Lmn 03-25-2020 07:50 AM

well ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by smadson (Post 21929734)
Are those just suggestions for the letters, Lela? Or can we come up with our own as long as we use those letters?

Originally my thought was to use those items ... but you know us... we love any and ALL scrapping inspiration! Feel free to customize ;)

smadson 03-25-2020 12:24 PM

Here is mine. I only did one different. 1 tag instead of photo or word.

You Did What? Sm by smadson - at Splitcoaststampers

Motherload 03-25-2020 01:45 PM

Great idea for VSBN. I have some things to do today but hope to get to this by tomorrow!

princessp1971 03-28-2020 09:31 AM

Here's my page! Fun idea.
corner rounder - on journal spot
orange - flower
variety of embellies - die cuts enamel heart and dots ribbon
ink - stamped and colored the flowers
doodling - top of journal spot
1 - one photo
9 - 9 lines of journaling
mommy son date night by princessp1971 - at Splitcoaststampers

Motherload 03-28-2020 04:29 PM

Here's my page. I described how I interpreted each item in my gallery post. Thanks for challenging me!

Visitation

Shirleysgirl 03-28-2020 07:47 PM

Pineapple by Shirleysgirl - at Splitcoaststampers
Did this first one for the COVID19 challenge and the second one for the GO AWAY one.

Team Fun by Shirleysgirl - at Splitcoaststampers

AnniePanda 04-09-2020 03:03 PM

This page was started several days ago. It was put on hold because I have been sewing so many face masks for friends and family. Got this page finally done today!
I hope you can see all the elements I used for GOAWAY. The oval is the hard one to see, it is behind the photos.
Thanks Lela, this was fun.

LeiaElena by AnniePanda - at Splitcoaststampers

filmhawk 04-16-2020 10:08 PM

Here's my page for this challenge:

Sweet page by filmhawk - at Splitcoaststampers

I love creating along with all of you talented people!
Teri

Ozpom 04-17-2020 01:44 AM

Here’s my LO, albeit late. Such fun. Thanks Lela

On Voyage and Sailaway Drinkies by Ozpom - at Splitcoaststampers

daizees 04-22-2020 07:33 AM

I used GOAWAY. :)
NYE 2020