Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-15-2017, 08:23 AM   #6241
Mad Swapper

Does anyone else think that Cane is " the new Colin"? He is behaving more like his father all the time. A complete turnabout in this actors character. As a matter the of fact we seem to have more and more meanies and vindictive people on this show.Jack, Phyllis,Cane,Hillary, and the king himself....Victor to name a few.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 08-18-2017, 11:03 AM   #6242
Proud Fan Club Member

Evil seems to be reigning in the writer's rooms. I feel the same way about all the lies that are being spun over on The Bold and Beautiful too. I guess I will just have to start listening to music while I stamp.

Those are the only two soaps I watch and the message seems to be if you want to succeed, you must be vindictive and undermind others. I am really kind of tired of that frustrating story line. They have even brought Sheila back onto B&B. I think I am giving that soap up.

The joy of the LORD is my strength.

Right Brain Madness --My blog
Proud member of the redDivas
KSS certified multi-step stamper
Fan Club member since 2004
Lorri.V. likes this post.
Old 08-19-2017, 08:44 AM   #6243
Mad Swapper

Speaking of Sheila, there are rumours she may be back on Y&R which is absolutely stupid! How many times does a person Have to be killed off to stay dead?

I wondered if the woman they are referring to in the sex ring might be Sheila...Ugh!
I also hope they hurry up with Victoria's health problem, instead of dragging it out as they appear to be doing. Surely these recent tests should have shown something, not sure in real life a doctor would just say " stay away from stress, or this is something that happens" in real life it were me, I would see another doctor.

Huh maybe Dr. Neville will have to come back with a cure, and re-unite with Miss Ashley. Lol
Old 09-21-2017, 10:58 AM   #6244
Mad Swapper

It really is getting harder and harder to stomach what Victor does to his family. As Nick once told him " you are nobetter than your father" which is very true. I think he is about to unleash a world of hurt on many. He may think he holds the cards regards Christians real father( which we never saw the real proof of This) However how will he feel if Nick reveals that Victor busted Chloe out of rehab and set up Adams murder......seems to me a stand off as to which secret is worse or does the most damage when the truth comes out. I would appear Nick has leverage as well as Vicki and Nicki can back up a lot and put papa back in the orange jumpsuit.

Even with the return of Adam, if and when too much damage may be done and there is no going back sometime. While Adam thought Vic was being so good arranging for Chelsea and Connor to leave GC, little did he know that Victor was working with Chloe!
Old 09-27-2017, 04:21 PM   #6245
Gallery Gazer

Hmmm...been watching this Graham thing and thought a while back that Graham was perhaps Dina's son with Brent but then saw where Graham's mother has been found. Now after watching today's episode, I think I was close. Ashley and Graham might be siblings with the same father, just not the same mother! That should put things into a tailspin...lol!
Old 09-29-2017, 01:22 PM   #6246
Mad Swapper

Good storyline keeping us guessing. I also wonder if something happens and only baby survives if this will bring Cane and Lily back together to raise the child.

Obvious Nick will figure out Papa Vic stole the money, a heads up to the others that it could happen to them. I hope they did not bring Kevin back just for thus stupid storyline only to send him off screen to jail.
Old 10-08-2017, 09:00 AM   #6247
Mad Swapper

Things are definitely heating up, I presume for November sweeps. If they are reserecting Adam that would be the time. It's too bad that Justin had such a short run because if someone else either than him or MM plays Adam that is too much of a revolving door for that character. As a major part of the Newman family they should quit making Adam a peek a boo cast member........now you see him....now you don't.lol
Old 10-13-2017, 08:07 AM   #6248
Mad Swapper

What will happen to Dina? Will someone come to her rescue and will she remember.
Old 10-26-2017, 08:23 AM   #6249
Mad Swapper

Default Young and the restless

Woah.......is Victor responsible for Victoria’s poisoning?????Remember the cosmetics company he gave her that was supposed to be “cutting edge”. She was using their face mask. Oooops Neil better get checked out too.
Old 10-26-2017, 09:28 AM   #6250
Stampin' Fool

Did anyone else read about the actor who plays Neil being on suicide watch in the hospital? It seems he sent photos of himself with a gun to his head and threatening to kill himself to his ex wife.

Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly. Leave the rest to GOD.
Old 10-26-2017, 01:08 PM   #6251
Mad Swapper

Default Youngandthe restless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvcards View Post
Did anyone else read about the actor who plays Neil being on suicide watch in the hospital? It seems he sent photos of himself with a gun to his head and threatening to kill himself to his ex wife.

His son Julien committed suicide a year ago and the anniversary of his death was near. Apparently he has had a had a very hard dealing with this since it happened. Apparently there is some thought this should have been prevented, as Julien was being treated when he took his life. It is very tough to imagine what loosing your child does to someone. I have been told the first year after loosing anyone is the hardest as it is the year of “firsts”. Wishing him all the best in mental health.
Old 10-31-2017, 08:33 AM   #6252
Mad Swapper

After watching yesterday in Canada I am more convinced than ever it was VICTOR who was responsible for the face cream tainting. He did not count on Victoria using herself as a guinea pig. Do you all recall how he cozied up to Gloria at the bar, and how Nicki encouraged Glo to go after him after offering her credit card to Glo.

I think he got Gloria involved to do his dirty work, that is why she is acting so nervous and scared. He wants to get Vicki back under his thumb and hopes to pu ish her like Nick. Making everyone think they can’t be successful without his help and to pay them back from turning their backs on him. To

me this is becoming more transparent...first Nick now Vicki who is next. Unfortunately his plans somehow backfire. First he gets Chloe involved and what happened to Adam, now Vicki possibly poisoned by her own father. This character has no conscience ..and he thinks his own father was so awful. I also think that he is not finished with Nick and will try to break him up with Chelsea by revealing Christians paternity. In turn Nick will tell Chelsea about Victor and Chloe’s scheme.
Old 11-14-2017, 08:16 AM   #6253
Mad Swapper

What do you think of the storylines now under new head writer? I can see where they are tightening up and moving along . Love Dina’s portrayal, she plays her part well. I wonder how they will write Abby,s real life pregnancy into the show.
Old 11-15-2017, 07:58 AM   #6254
Mad Swapper

Any guesses as to what Paul and Sharon will find when they open that storage door lol
Old 12-06-2017, 08:15 AM   #6255
Mad Swapper

What do you think of the way the storylines are now? Will we have a Christmas Miracle like in the past?Hubby thinks it will be Cane and Lily going home with baby Sam for Christmas.
Old 12-14-2017, 10:57 AM   #6256
Stazon Splitcoast

Sounds about right. So hubby watches with you?
Old 12-14-2017, 11:25 AM   #6257
Mad Swapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurlynn View Post
Sounds about right. So hubby watches with you?
only since he retired some years ago. It goes with our pre dinner drink (Pepsi for me lol. We have satellite so choose to watch at 4:30 time slot in Canada.

As a retired executive in a world wide company, he really gets a kick of how un realistic Victor plays his role regarding doing business.
Myself having worked for a large International Bank,know that they take a lot of creative licence with some storylines, which in some cases really spoil the plot.
Of course we see a lot of discrepancies as fans on how some things are portrayed as we all know.
But here we are, and I can’t remember how long I have watched. I think back to the time Chris was called Cricket and was a model for Jabot. Does that make me older than dirt?
Old 01-01-2018, 09:48 AM   #6258
Crimping Master

I get so frustrated on how they forget how evil Victor is and what he has done to his family in the name of love. I have not liked his character for so many years and wish he would just go away. I also do not like the New Phyllis. This actress does not sit right with me on so many levels. It is not her fault, Nancy Stafford is the bomb and I love her on GH now. Also I do not want it to ever get out that Christian is not biologically Nick's son.

Canada Goose, I remember when John McCook was on as Lance Prentice with his crazy mom with the veil covering her scarred face and all the Brookes sisters on. I miss those days with the normal Hoff.
Old 01-05-2018, 06:43 PM   #6259
Gallery Gazer

What do you all think about the fact they no longer give a preview of what will happen next on the show? I think it's stupid that they go back in time with things at random and don't show previews...I really miss them!
Old 01-08-2018, 03:09 PM   #6260
Mad Swapper

i miss the previews as well. I wonder why they stopped. Storyline already taped.
Old 02-22-2018, 07:20 PM   #6261
RAGIN' CAJUN WANNABE

Would much rather have previews than "previously on"..
Old 02-24-2018, 01:37 PM   #6262
Mad Swapper

Default Youngandthe the restless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny Hawkins View Post
Would much rather have previews than "previously on"..
i agree. It was reported that Chelsea’s exit is was going to make it possible for her return, but so far can’t see that happening from what we see.

It dies not look like an Adam Newman return, the longer this character is off screen the harder it will be to bring him back.

As far as Christian is concerned this still needs to come out. Question is who really has a claim to him as both parents deceased..........Grampa Victor perhaps.
Old 04-06-2018, 10:42 AM   #6263
Stazon Splitcoast

I just saw the Kevin actor on Days of Our Lives. He was kissing another guy...not a scene I was expecting when I thought I was turning on the news. Lol
scrapaholic007 likes this post.
Old 04-08-2018, 10:54 AM   #6264
Mad Swapper

Was this news to you? Lol
Old 04-22-2018, 08:27 PM   #6265
Stazon Splitcoast

Trying to watch, not sure why it's been so hard to work the show in, of course I usually work a couple of the days. I really miss my TiVo.
Old 04-24-2018, 08:49 AM   #6266
Mad Swapper

Still sticking with it. I have to admit Kudos to Eric Braden’s acting. I wonder how long this will go on, or if he will miraculously begin to speak again. New Kyle is very unlikeable due to part he is playing. I am sure Gloria will be keeping close eye on him.

It’s obvious that Kyle is working with someone else besides Vic, as per those mysterious phone calls.

So tired of Hillary getting away with stuff, I hope she gets her comuppance but good!
Had to laugh about Nicks idea of planting veggies in park, thought “Boy there will be a lot of fertilizer in that spot” also wonder why there was never any blood when Niki hit J.T. As well did they use his car to transport body? Sooo many questions lol
Old 04-30-2018, 04:57 AM   #6267
Gallery Gazer

I'm just wondering how long it will be before his body is found, an autopsy done and they discover he had some sort of "condition" that he was taking meds for...or perhaps the meds will be found first. I don't think the reason for his taking medication was ever revealed, was it? When Nikki hit him and he fell, I wondered if he had a heart attack perhaps.

I don't think she hit him hard enough to have caused his death and that whatever was wrong with him, might have been what he died from..perhaps also why his whole personality was changing?
Old 04-30-2018, 08:30 AM   #6268
Mad Swapper

The fact there was no blood might mean he was merely knocked out. However he was in a rage which is not good for his heart condition. It could be that he suffered a massive heart attack.
Old 05-11-2018, 08:41 AM   #6269
Mad Swapper

Well they certainly are dragging out this paternity thing. No matter how much more interference by Victor I am absolutely sure Jack will turn out to be Johns son. Makes no sense to systematically start evaporating the Abbotts.If Jack and Tracy are not a match I would say she and Ashley are the two non Abbots.

It is so tiresome to go through another protracted paternity...just like whose the daddy story lines enough already.
I am also disappointed in how the writers have portrayed Victors stroke. Two days after he can hardly speak or walk he is lifting heavy weights. Within a week he walks into the theatre like it never happened. what a BIG disservice to the Heart and Stroke Assocation and those that have lived through this. I understand they have medical consultants when doing a story line but they dropped the ball big time. When you think of how they write Niki’s MS or how Dina is being portrayed this is really a very poor job of writing.
Old 05-25-2018, 09:14 AM   #6270
Mad Swapper

Considering this is supposed to be May Sweeps...........these storylines are boring and stupid.
Not to mention tooooo dragged out.
Worst of all Victors stroke and silly recovery which would in my opinion be an insult to the Heart and Stroke community. Especially when they have portrayed Niki’s MS and Dina’s Alzheimer’s storylines much more realistically.
Finally can’t wait to see the smirk permanently removed from Kyle’s face when Victor turns on him as we know he will after he has served his purpose for Victor,
Old 05-27-2018, 08:51 PM   #6271
Stazon Splitcoast

Well said.
Old 05-29-2018, 08:44 AM   #6272
Mad Swapper

Oh oh....looks like another obnoxious character is returning for a short time........Summer is back for Summer! Apparently her show Life in Pieces is on hiatus, so she is available.

Looks like it could be a draggy and boring storyline for the Summer.
Old 06-09-2018, 08:48 AM   #6273
Mad Swapper

Have you noticed that Victor seems to be reverting back to how he behaved after his accident.? I thought it was insulting the way he walked into the theatre forcing his way in to watch Dina’s story.

Now he is back acting like he is unwell. I read an interesting comment that the reason could be that “colleen’s heart” May be giving him trouble. I think this would be a good story line, maybe Karma.
Old 06-12-2018, 09:04 AM   #6274
Mad Swapper

bye bye Hillary, she could not agree to new contract talks. So I wonder if Shauna moving in will play a part of Hillary departure. Does not look like a recast.
Old 06-23-2018, 08:05 AM   #6275
Mad Swapper

Ha ha newest report that Thad Luckenbill’s real life twin ( who had been on this show before) is the one behind the emails and such what is going on at Newman.

Apparently he is not quite identical so Victoria should be able to figure it out. As well now Victor has some mystery health issue.........perhaps rumours of Eric Braden not being well as true.any thoughts.?
Old 07-12-2018, 11:05 AM   #6276
Mad Swapper

Secret out of bag.......J.T. is back
Old 08-01-2018, 08:12 AM   #6277
Crimping Master

I took Bold and the Beautiful off my recordings last year and now I just took off Young and the Restless. Terrible writing now on both. So disappointing.

Lorri
Old 08-02-2018, 08:51 AM   #6278
Mad Swapper

i don’t know what the writers are thinking as they seem to be all over the place.

Certainly with Hillary’s dparture due to salary dispute and now Ashley’s decision to leave in September they probably had to scramble to get a storyline in place. Summer is on hiatus from her show so not here for long. Tessa gone for another show.

So they had to pull back on Maria and Tessa, and now Billy and Summer dancing around one another......are they looking for shock?

So Nate was supposedly brought back to treat Victor sooooo where is there evidence of that?

No doubt we will now be watching Devon and Lily destruct. I am not sure why Shauna is acting so superior. She was written in such a way as to invite Charlie to do the deed! Now she acts like that did not precipitate the whole mess. Geez I can see it now......if they did get that far will she be the one to end up pregnant......new storyline......teenage pregnancy

I wonder where this is leading, as so far no charges have been laid and no word from police if driver of truck claims Lily ran the red.

I think Cane is worried what will happen to Lily, something the kids did not consider ....thinking telling the truth is all that is needed to make things go away.
Well one thing is for sure the ladies will be busted. Here is my theory...... the sculpture Jill had erected is vandalized and they have to replace it. While digging it out........surprise!
Old 09-25-2018, 07:58 AM   #6279
Mad Swapper

Woah....Victor fed up! He finally made a statement that he was fed up with all the fan favs leaving the show.
Ashley, Hillary,Paul,Kevin..Nick who decided to stay after they gave him new storyline

Dropped to re occurring status
Lily, Noah, Gloria, Michael, Ravi on another show
It goes on, instead we are stuck with Hunter King...Summer

Now Mail Young is bringing in awhile new family to show. Rey, Arturo and Lola.......why

This show has really been dragging its storylines waaay too long on top of that.

Braden says he does not speak out about these things but says........ Enough is enough!
Old 10-10-2018, 03:48 PM   #6280
Gallery Gazer

OK. I just saw "Reed" on a Humira commercial. I've seen it a couple of times, just couldn't remember what it was for. He certainly looks different wearing glasses.

And surprised to see what Ashley has been up to. makes me wonder now who is a "real" Abbott...Jack or Tracy?