Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Unread 08-15-2017, 07:23 AM   #6241
Mad Swapper

Does anyone else think that Cane is " the new Colin"? He is behaving more like his father all the time. A complete turnabout in this actors character. As a matter the of fact we seem to have more and more meanies and vindictive people on this show.Jack, Phyllis,Cane,Hillary, and the king himself....Victor to name a few.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Unread 08-18-2017, 10:03 AM   #6242
Stazon Splitcoast

Evil seems to be reigning in the writer's rooms. I feel the same way about all the lies that are being spun over on The Bold and Beautiful too. I guess I will just have to start listening to music while I stamp.

Those are the only two soaps I watch and the message seems to be if you want to succeed, you must be vindictive and undermind others. I am really kind of tired of that frustrating story line. They have even brought Sheila back onto B&B. I think I am giving that soap up.

The joy of the LORD is my strength.

Right Brain Madness --My blog
Proud member of the redDivas
KSS certified multi-step stamper
Fan Club member since 2004
Unread 08-19-2017, 07:44 AM   #6243
Mad Swapper

Speaking of Sheila, there are rumours she may be back on Y&R which is absolutely stupid! How many times does a person Have to be killed off to stay dead?

I wondered if the woman they are referring to in the sex ring might be Sheila...Ugh!
I also hope they hurry up with Victoria's health problem, instead of dragging it out as they appear to be doing. Surely these recent tests should have shown something, not sure in real life a doctor would just say " stay away from stress, or this is something that happens" in real life it were me, I would see another doctor.

Huh maybe Dr. Neville will have to come back with a cure, and re-unite with Miss Ashley. Lol
Unread 09-21-2017, 09:58 AM   #6244
Mad Swapper

It really is getting harder and harder to stomach what Victor does to his family. As Nick once told him " you are nobetter than your father" which is very true. I think he is about to unleash a world of hurt on many. He may think he holds the cards regards Christians real father( which we never saw the real proof of This) However how will he feel if Nick reveals that Victor busted Chloe out of rehab and set up Adams murder......seems to me a stand off as to which secret is worse or does the most damage when the truth comes out. I would appear Nick has leverage as well as Vicki and Nicki can back up a lot and put papa back in the orange jumpsuit.

Even with the return of Adam, if and when too much damage may be done and there is no going back sometime. While Adam thought Vic was being so good arranging for Chelsea and Connor to leave GC, little did he know that Victor was working with Chloe!
Unread 09-27-2017, 03:21 PM   #6245
Gallery Gazer

Hmmm...been watching this Graham thing and thought a while back that Graham was perhaps Dina's son with Brent but then saw where Graham's mother has been found. Now after watching today's episode, I think I was close. Ashley and Graham might be siblings with the same father, just not the same mother! That should put things into a tailspin...lol!
Unread 09-29-2017, 12:22 PM   #6246
Mad Swapper

Good storyline keeping us guessing. I also wonder if something happens and only baby survives if this will bring Cane and Lily back together to raise the child.

Obvious Nick will figure out Papa Vic stole the money, a heads up to the others that it could happen to them. I hope they did not bring Kevin back just for thus stupid storyline only to send him off screen to jail.
Unread 10-08-2017, 08:00 AM   #6247
Mad Swapper

Things are definitely heating up, I presume for November sweeps. If they are reserecting Adam that would be the time. It's too bad that Justin had such a short run because if someone else either than him or MM plays Adam that is too much of a revolving door for that character. As a major part of the Newman family they should quit making Adam a peek a boo cast member........now you see him....now you don't.lol
Unread 10-13-2017, 07:07 AM   #6248
Mad Swapper

What will happen to Dina? Will someone come to her rescue and will she remember.