Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-19-2009, 12:57 AM   #1
Embossing Fanatic

Default SU pinking heart corner punch

I just got some of the new SU punches. Most of them are awesome and work great. I have found that the pinking heart corner punch is nearly impossible to use!! Once I get the paper lined up, not sure I like the way it lines up - very easy for the paper to slide out of the guide. Anyway, that is not my main complaint. It takes all the energy I have of using both hands to press it closed.

Does anyone else have this problem? I called cust service and the gal told me that it is harder to punch because of the detail - but quite honestly I don't think I would like to demo this punch. Very difficult to punch and would be embarrased to show it to my customers. Making mass production is not an option. My hands would ache for weeks to try to make multiple projects with this punch. Anyone else out there having difficulties? Or maybe I have a defective punch; which the gal @ SU cust service said that it is not defective.....

Any input would be appreciated.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!