Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-26-2010, 11:25 AM   #1
Rubber Obsessor

Question PTI - Index Labels

I'm just putting together my first PTI order and am confused about the "extra index labels" that they have for sale. Do their sets come without any index labels for the CD cases they send them in? That seems a little bizarre to me.

Now, is there a general rule as to which sets I need to buy the extra labels for and which ones I don't? I've noticed that they have a little box on the same page as the stamp (under the price), but I really don't want to have to go through all the sets in my cart on a label hunt. If my cart was emptier, it would be easier.

Thanks in advance.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 04-26-2010, 11:32 AM   #2
Glitter Guru

When PTI first started producing their sets, they didn't include the index labels. After they started making up the index labels, they went back and created index labels for all their sets. So, the extra labels that they sell are for those early sets.

All new sets now come with an index label and have for a couple of years now. I think they include the option to buy an extra index label in case you keep some kind of image binder, or if your CD breaks, or other reasons like that.

Hope this helps!
Old 04-26-2010, 11:51 AM   #3
Die Cut Diva

The $5 sets don't come with a label; if you want one, you will need to purchase it. However, the $15 and $24 sets all come with labels.

HTH!

Don't breed or buy while homeless animals die!