Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Tool & Product Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-f128/)
-   -   Types of ink pads (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-f128/types-ink-pads-t41554.html)

judylb 04-06-2005 03:04 PM

Types of ink pads
I have just recently started collecting a few stamping supplies. Have mostly been involved with origami architecture cards. I see references to "craft pads". Are these pigment, embossing or dye pads? Thanks for clarifying--it's all pretty new to me right now.

wonniegirl 04-06-2005 03:08 PM

they are pigment pads. You can use them for embossing too as they take a while to dry.

kvb 04-06-2005 03:09 PM

In SU terms Craft Pads are pigment inks that can also be used for embossing. Classic Pads are fast-drying dye-based inks. Both are Acid Free.

judylb 04-06-2005 03:12 PM

Thanks for the speedy reply. I have learned alot from these forums which hopefully will help me put more cards in the mail than in the trash.

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:03 PM.