Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Tool & Product Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-f128/)
-   -   Silhouette Cameo Help (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-f128/silhouette-cameo-help-t563532.html)

hobbywoman 10-31-2012 07:02 PM

Silhouette Cameo Help

I just got the Cameo, and I'm stressing over it a bit. Do you have a "go to" website, or tutorial or online class that you think is fabulous?? If so, care to share? Thanks.

shazsilverwolf 11-01-2012 05:13 AM

Hi there, this is definitely the site you want: UK Scrappers. Full of people who know the Silhouette/Cameo inside out & upside down! Also loads of tutorials, help, advice, and when you have been a member for a month access to loads of free cutting files.

cat_woman 11-01-2012 12:07 PM

I second UK Scrappers. I've been going to that site for about 5 years and learn something new all the time. They are very willing to help and have a large tutorial & free files section.

partyof5_123 11-02-2012 03:34 PM

You should try Kerri Bradfords class @ jessicasprague.com - learned a ton from it.
She has a few silhouette tutorials on youtube also.

HeatherHolbrook 11-03-2012 03:08 PM

Underacherrytree.com is my fave place for Silhouette ideas and tutorials, Jin is wonderful!

KatarinaM 11-04-2012 04:58 AM

Or just Google whatever it is you want to do and more than likely a You Tube video is there for you to learn from.

BathBelle 11-04-2012 05:06 AM

UK Scrappers is a very friendly place, someone will always answer your questions and there are lots of free templates for members.

Ruth

RosieLP 11-04-2012 08:41 AM

I'd like to know what about the Cameo is problematic, Julie. I've been thinking of getting a Cameo, too, and I've held off because I've read just as many positive things about it as I've read negative.

asuncionshija 11-07-2012 12:22 PM

Depending on what kind of help you need, I might have some input! ;)
If you're looking for help with vinyl then you want to sign up with the Facebook group All Things Silhouette Cameo & SD (assuming that you're on FB). You will have to ask to join & wait to be accepted, but that is one AMAZING bunch of creative, helpful women (and men).
You can also check out the Silhouette Plus board - another great resource!

asuncionshija 11-07-2012 04:14 PM

Oh, good! I asked to join & a couple hours later got a msg that I was approved. Don't really know much more than that! :)
You could lose yourself for hours looking at all the cool things they post - and all the free files! Plus, I have to say that those women are the best I've ever seen at identifying fonts & having suggestions for alternatives!

jellybean74 11-07-2012 08:13 PM

I think Gina K Designs has some tutorials etc about the Cameo.

~LN 11-10-2012 08:42 AM

Silhouette Plus Board?

I tried to sign in but it says I'm not registered but I am registered with silhouette what am I doing wrong?

wannabcre8tive 03-29-2013 06:44 PM

I downloaded new version of silhouette today. Now when I use the eraser, it does not go away. Let me know if you can tell me what to do.