Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Tool & Product Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-f128/)
-   -   Printable Copics Color Chart with NEW colors... (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-f128/printable-copics-color-chart-new-colors-t462179.html)

tdodd00 10-04-2009 06:35 AM

Printable Copics Color Chart with NEW colors...
 
is there one?

daffyrs1 10-05-2009 05:46 AM

I want to know too!

ldsk34 10-05-2009 08:15 AM

This is one from the copic marker website. This is the only one I have found with has the new colors listed. I have a Word document on my PC @ home that I have added the new colors at the bottom of the chart that I will be glad to post here when I get home if there is interest.

Copic Color Chart with new colors

bound4london 10-05-2009 03:52 PM

Not sure if this has all the colors you are looking for but I have printed

THIS ONE

And THIS ONE

tdodd00 10-06-2009 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ldsk34 (Post 15276055)
This is one from the copic marker website. This is the only one I have found with has the new colors listed. I have a Word document on my PC @ home that I have added the new colors at the bottom of the chart that I will be glad to post here when I get home if there is interest.

Copic Color Chart with new colors

Thanks so much...I would love to see the one that you have created if it is one that I color in myself. I find that the ones that are pre-printed with the color are just not that accurate. Thanks again!

ldsk34 10-06-2009 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tdodd00 (Post 15282234)
Thanks so much...I would love to see the one that you have created if it is one that I color in myself. I find that the ones that are pre-printed with the color are just not that accurate. Thanks again!


Is is one you have to color in and I will be glad to send it to you this evening. I agree the one's you print are not accurate, great for a reference point, but still not accurate. I actually printed my chart out on the paper I use the most with my Copics.

Don't you just love Copics!!

MintInCA 10-06-2009 07:55 AM

If you're looking for the one you color in yourself that has the new colors, this one is my favorite. The spaces are big and it works for me.

Oozak

ldsk34 10-07-2009 03:18 PM

Copic Chart
 
1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 163827

This is a word document. If you can not open it let me know.

11Valerie11 10-07-2009 05:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I like this one that I got on Sharon Harnist's blog

http://paperfections.typepad.com/pap...info-page.html

tdodd00 10-08-2009 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ldsk34 (Post 15295194)
Attachment 163827

This is a word document. If you can not open it let me know.


Thanks for posting this and as much as I love that you have the names too, I think I need all my colors on one sheet. Then I have it at my fingertips and don't have to sort thru pages, kwim? I decided to go with the one on Oozak because it is one sheet and the squares are actually big enough for me to read the numbers. Thanks everyone for the suggestions!


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:18 AM.