Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Tool & Product Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-f128/)
-   -   Help..need to match Bazzill w/ SU colors (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-f128/help-need-match-bazzill-w-su-colors-t492862.html)

bklyngal62 05-31-2010 04:31 AM

Help..need to match Bazzill w/ SU colors

I don't know of a site or place to go so I can compare colors..so I knew if I came here you ladies would know. What Bazzill cardstock matches SU Brilliant Blue and SU tempting turquoise ? TIA for your help !

bklyngal62 05-31-2010 06:55 PM

can anybody help me with this?

lifesabeach32940 06-01-2010 02:52 AM

SU Brilliant Blue ~ Matching Bazzill Cardstock

Quote:

Originally Posted by bklyngal62 (Post 16775577)
I don't know of a site or place to go so I can compare colors..so I knew if I came here you ladies would know. What Bazzill cardstock matches SU Brilliant Blue and SU tempting turquoise ? TIA for your help !

Mediterranean is an excellent match for SU Brilliant Blue. I will look to see if I have the match for Tempting Turquoise and get back to you.

bklyngal62 06-01-2010 04:49 AM

Thank you so much for your help !

bklyngal62 06-02-2010 05:50 PM

Anybody have any idea what bazzill matches with SU tempting turquoise?

lifesabeach32940 06-02-2010 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bklyngal62 (Post 16794548)
Anybody have any idea what bazzill matches with SU tempting turquoise?

All information I have indicates that Bazzill "Baby Blue" matches Tempting Turquoise. I am in the process of matching the Bazzill colors to SU colors, but it is a work in progress. I KNOW that Mediterranean is a VERY GOOD match for Brilliant Blue (as I noted earlier), but I don't know if Baby Blue matches Tempting Turquoise OR if Baby Blue is still a current Bazzill color. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help. I LOVE Stampin' Up colors, but like to use Bazzill, so I know how frustrating the match-up process can be. I am especially interested now in matching the colors, since Stampin Up is retiring so many of my favorite colors. The good news is that I have purchased a lot of the ink, so I can use it with my matching Bazzill. :)

bklyngal62 06-03-2010 02:39 AM

You've been great help !

teresa_trick 06-03-2010 09:02 PM

Here is what I have so far. Most are Bazzill Smoothie cardstock. The matches may not be exactly perfect, that is a they could be a shade lighter by a hair but in the same color family. I think I have all of the swatch books but it's pretty hard to match exactly if the lighting is off or the Bazzill is very textured.

Feel free to change or comment. Definitely a work in progress.

SU Bazzill
Going Gray Date Swirl
Brocade Blue Wildberry Pie
Ballet Blue Cobalt
Brilliant Blue Huckleberry Pie
Bordering Blue Old Faithful
Bliss Blue Wildberry Pie
Eggplant Envy Boysenberry Delight
Orchid Opulence Plum Delight
Gable Green Apple Crush/Pear Crush
Mellow Moss Safari
Sage Shadow River Reed