Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-03-2012, 10:03 AM   #1  
Embossing Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Copics or Shinhan Touch Twin Markers

So I am in the market for new markers and trying to get some feedback on two kinds of markers. I did have some Copics for a while, but sold them because they just were not getting the love they deserves with me balancing work and school. Now I have free time and looking to get back into my crafting again and looking for new markers. Because my husband wants to mess around with my markers with him doing some art work, he has given me the option between Touch Twin markers or Copics. I wanted to know from those who use either markers what they think about the difference between the two or how they like them.

One of the biggest questions I have is about skin tones. I know Copic does have many many colors for skintones, but what are the options for all kinds of skintones with Touch Twins?

With Touch Twins are they easy to come by in the US?

For either markers, are their any packs or color selections that are good to have?

Thanks in advance,
Catherine
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-03-2012, 02:57 PM   #2  
Forum Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Susana's Custom Art and Card Design ShinHan Touch Brush Markers

Susana has put a few sets together - you may want to check them out - a few refer to skintones

You may alsow want to check out Shin Han's website or check what's out on YouTube.

I have mostly copics but have several sets of Spectrum Noir and a few Shinhan - I use them interchangeably and together. Still like my copics but that's because I have a gazillion - the others seem equally as good - but also, I like the brush tip for coloring. My Shinhan and Spectrum Noirs - have hard tips so I don't tend toward them as much from that perspective.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes