In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-10-2009, 07:29 PM   #1
Hardware Hotshot
 
Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Ontario, Oregon
Posts: 4,952
Default new cuttlebug folders - will HSN carry them?

Question for those of you who are regular HSN customers, do you think they will be carrying the new cuttlebug folders that Crop Stop advertised today as being exclusive to them (Crop Stop) from the UK.?

These are not the folders that HSN had last month that featured the cardinal on the pine bough and the snowflake flurry - the new folders at Crop Stop are raindrops, daisy, flower something , a star bg and rosebuds. They are priced at $9 each so they are rather spendy in my opinion. If I thought they might be available in the near future at HSN as a reasonably priced bundle I would wait for that. Does anyone have a clue as to whether these new UK folder's are exclusive to CropStop or will be available other places? I love doing business with Haili (Crop Stop) - that being said I'm not keen to pay $3 more a folder for the privilege.
__________________
Susy
Boss is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 04:23 AM   #2
Rubber Obsessor
 
MillieMadeIt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 191
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossView Post
Question for those of you who are regular HSN customers, do you think they will be carrying the new cuttlebug folders that Crop Stop advertised today as being exclusive to them (Crop Stop) from the UK.?

These are not the folders that HSN had last month that featured the cardinal on the pine bough and the snowflake flurry - the new folders at Crop Stop are raindrops, daisy, flower something , a star bg and rosebuds. They are priced at $9 each so they are rather spendy in my opinion. If I thought they might be available in the near future at HSN as a reasonably priced bundle I would wait for that. Does anyone have a clue as to whether these new UK folder's are exclusive to CropStop or will be available other places? I love doing business with Haili (Crop Stop) - that being said I'm not keen to pay $3 more a folder for the privilege.
I sure hope HSN will have them. I was very excited when I saw the designs, then my mouth dropped when I saw the price. The regular price at HL and M's is $4.99 for the ones they have. I, too, am just a bit put off by the price of $8.99.

A hearty, healthy and wonderful holiday to all.
MillieMadeIt is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:52 AM   #3
Rubber Obsessor
 
MrsStack79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: NW Ohio
Posts: 107
Default

I seen these over at Custom Crops. I believe their 7.55 on sale.
__________________
~~~Dawn~~~ What I'm Calling A Gallery
My Blog According to Dawn

MrsStack79 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:28 PM   #4
Polyshrink Goddess
 
misha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Melbourne Australia
Posts: 571
Default

I saw new CB embossing folders for preorder in Australia at www.fatcatcorner.com.au
there was the ones listed at cropstop plus others.
__________________
Kathleen
My Gallery
Lost my mind, back when I find...?
misha is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:31 PM   #5
Polyshrink Goddess
 
misha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Melbourne Australia
Posts: 571
Default

ok that I stuffed up that link, try again www.fatcatscardcorner.com.au
__________________
Kathleen
My Gallery
Lost my mind, back when I find...?
misha is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 09:01 AM   #6
Pearl-ExPert
 
BillieDee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,887
Default

From what I've heard those new folders (roses, daisy pattern, etc) are exclusively released in the UK and Australia so I kinda doubt that HSN will have them any time soon. It also appears that they're twice as expensive as the regular ones everywhere I've seen them.

Fat Cats has a very nice selection - more than I've seen before. *sniff* No! Cannot buy more right now. Cannot! <laugh>
__________________
Billie Dee
Gallery
SCS rocks!
BillieDee is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 10:38 AM   #7
Polyshrink Goddess
 
misha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Melbourne Australia
Posts: 571
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by BillieDeeView Post
From what I've heard those new folders (roses, daisy pattern, etc) are exclusively released in the UK and Australia so I kinda doubt that HSN will have them any time soon. It also appears that they're twice as expensive as the regular ones everywhere I've seen them.

Fat Cats has a very nice selection - more than I've seen before. *sniff* No! Cannot buy more right now. Cannot! <laugh>
These aren't more expensive than the regular ones, this is what we pay over here. Why do you think I buy from cropstop, ucutathome etc for my embossing folders & nestabilities, lol.
__________________
Kathleen
My Gallery
Lost my mind, back when I find...?
misha is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 09:48 AM   #8
Stazon Splitcoast
 
sprtchick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Wait! Let me check my barcode.....
Posts: 10,517
Default

I saw them too but will not pay $8.99 for them. Cost on these folders is only $2.50...ask me how I know..lol. I have a friend who is a wholesaler and I get most of mine from her at cost. I hope they make it to this side of the pond.
blessings.
__________________
Amber Shaw
sprtchick is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 12:49 PM   #9
Pearl-ExPert
 
BillieDee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,887
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by sprtchickView Post
I saw them too but will not pay $8.99 for them. Cost on these folders is only $2.50...ask me how I know..lol. I have a friend who is a wholesaler and I get most of mine from her at cost. I hope they make it to this side of the pond.
blessings.

Not that I want you to give out your trade secrets but - please let me/us know if and when your friend gets them. I heard that they won't be available in the States unless someone imports them from Australia or the UK. I'm addicted to the blasted things.

Ok - I do want to know where you get your deals .... <wink> but that's another story.
__________________
Billie Dee
Gallery
SCS rocks!
BillieDee is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 01:15 PM   #10
Polyshrink Goddess
 
graciez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NH and FL
Posts: 577
Default

I wonder if the new EF are bigger than the older ones. I thought I heard that the new batch would be about an inch bigger. Am I dreaming?
graciez is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 01:24 PM   #11
Hardware Hotshot
 
Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Ontario, Oregon
Posts: 4,952
Default

Well, I dithered around about the price through the weekend and then discovered that the folders I wanted had already sold out at CropStop.

I am wanting some of these folders for myself and also for a dear friend who has a birthday the first week in Feb. I thought about ordering them from the other other place mentioned here (Custom Crop), but I happened to see some chatter on a couple of about delivery problems and inconsistent customer service. Nothing like that kind of info to give me cold feet!

I guess I will bide my time and see if anyone else is able to offer these for sale, hopefully in time to get them for DF's b-day. I will be watching here for further updates!
__________________
Susy
Boss is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 01:33 PM   #12
Polyshrink Goddess
 
misha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Melbourne Australia
Posts: 571
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by graciezView Post
I wonder if the new EF are bigger than the older ones. I thought I heard that the new batch would be about an inch bigger. Am I dreaming?
if you have a look at the link in my previous post it lists which of the new folders are bigger.
__________________
Kathleen
My Gallery
Lost my mind, back when I find...?
misha is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off