Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-21-2009, 09:08 AM   #1
Rubber Obsessor

Default My Ciao & Sketch Markers Came Today, YEAH!

I am so excited that the rest of my Copics came. I decided to order all the Stampin Up equalivent colors. I figured that way, if somebody says they used Garden Green, I will know that Copic will be YG67. I'm going to label all my Copics with the Stampin Up equivalent. I can just smell them. They are calling me. But first must label. I bought the Ciao marker if they had it in that color, if not, I purchased the more expensive Sketch. So, I ended up buying 59 Ciao (plus I have extra Ciao for skin and such 20 more). So, then I only had to order 26 Sketch markers. I know, I'm cheap. I'm sure I saved money since Copic Ciao would of cost me about $275.00 And that's the amount I paid for for 105 markers. That's a savings of about $120 dollars. Not bad. And if I wouldn't of bought these extra E markers, I could of saved even more. Who cares.....I just want to play.

OK...OFF TO GO PLAY!!!!

Sheila
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 10-21-2009, 07:34 PM   #2
Pearl-ExPert

You will love them. I do have to say that I started out with ciao and then switched to the sketch so I could used them with my compressor to airbrush. You can still do that with the ciao but it is kind of a pain. I also like the number and color name on the end of the sketch markers much better and will probably switch/replace my ciaos eventually to sketch markers.

Have fun coloring!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!