Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-13-2008, 02:56 PM   #1
Cardstock Collector

Question Looking for the Nativity Silhouette to cut w my Cricut

Hi I am new and I am desprate... Please help me - I am Looking for the Nativity Silhouette to cut w my Cricut...

Can anyone point me in the right direction... I would so much apreciate it...

Thanks
MImi
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-20-2020, 10:09 PM   #2
Cardstock Collector

The silhouette does have the ability to cut up to 60’ now. It can also cut without a mat. The software is installed on your computer and you don’t need any connectivity to the internet.
You can also use the plugin to cut from 3rd party software programs if that is what you are used to.

You seem to have a handle on what the differences are at topvinylcutters.com. The machines themselves aren’t really that different, they work the same way. So if you aren’t feeling limited or you haven’t found anything you can’t do, it may be a waste of money to buy another machine that does basically all the same stuff.

I’ve been a silhouette user for about 5 years. I’m currently using a Cameo 4, since Christmas. So if you have any other questions about the capabilities, I can probably help.

Last edited by Mehwish21; 11-25-2020 at 07:33 AM..
Old 11-21-2020, 07:18 AM   #3
Hardware Hotshot

I think she's looking for a Nativity silhouette image.  If you search for Nativity images within Design Space, you'll find a lot of choices.  I see an entire image called Nativity Silhouettes.  Is that what you're looking for?  You can buy that within the Cricut Design Space app for $10.99 and have instant access to it.  I hope that helps.