Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-23-2010, 08:13 AM   #1
Crimping Master

Exclamation Looking for Gel Pens - Leaving in 2 hours

Anyone know where I can get a cheaper set of gel pens? I don't use them often so I don't want to pay alot for them, but the ones I have no longer work. I can't find any on the Walmart website, anyone know if they have them in stores...or if Michael's has them? I'm leaving in two hours so if I could get some quick anwsers, that would be great!

TIA
Linda
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 08-23-2010, 08:59 AM   #2
Hardware Hotshot

if you have a larger walmart they should have some in the crafts dept, maybe either on the scrapbook isle or in the kids craft stuff

michaels i bet does too, but bring a coupon cause they will be higher priced there.

if you lived close by we could meet for coffee and i would give you some of my extras!

Old 08-23-2010, 09:05 AM   #3
Crimping Master

Thanks Holly, I think it might just be the canadian version of walmarts website. I know they're trying to improve it but it's not working too well and it's taking a long time. I have to go to walmart anyway, so I'll look there first and then try Michaels. Thank god for coupons lol

I would love meeting for coffee , but unfortunatly, I don't think hubby would spring for air fare just for coffee lol, but if you're ever in the area, let me know and for sure we can meet up.