In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-01-2010, 06:05 AM   #1
Hardware Hotshot
 
sempermom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Stampin in the Taj-Ma-Holly
Posts: 4,828
Default look what Sizzix has in the future!

http://www.sizzix.com/campaigns/ComingSoon


they have dies made in shapes esp for quilting and sewing! and they will have the bigshot and bsPro in PURPLE and Black!!!

go check them out!
__________________
HollyHock, she who runs in scalloped circles.........

sempermom is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 06:06 AM   #2
Hardware Hotshot
 
sempermom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Stampin in the Taj-Ma-Holly
Posts: 4,828
Default

more links:

http://www.sizzix.com/campaigns/ComingSoon/13



http://www.sizzix.com/campaigns/ComingSoon/69
__________________
HollyHock, she who runs in scalloped circles.........

sempermom is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 08:21 AM   #3
Mad Swapper
 
NikiM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Cincinnati Oh./Wilmington, NC
Posts: 1,610
Default

I am participating in a blog hop that is releasing the new Eileen Hull dies. It started today and there are 24 other designers using the same die. It is really cool to see how many different looks one die can have.
__________________
Inspiration the whole year through http:www.365daysofcrafts.com
My personal blog http://www.nikimeiners.wordpress.com
NikiM is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 09:35 AM   #4
Die Cut Diva
 
babydal57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 3,662
Default

I am absolutely drooling over the background shapes that will be released. Those are SO mine!!!
__________________
Deb

My brand new blog: Tinkering With Ink
babydal57 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 11:58 AM   #5
Hardware Hotshot
 
sempermom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Stampin in the Taj-Ma-Holly
Posts: 4,828
Default

awesome blog Niki! i will def check the hop out later when i have more time, got a meeting tonight WAHHH..........LOL
__________________
HollyHock, she who runs in scalloped circles.........

sempermom is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 01:32 PM   #6
Pearl-ExPert
 
cardsbynikki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 2,230
Default

So cool it's in purple and black! I won't buy a new regular big shot because my Big Kick works just fine, but I'm going to get a BS Pro next year and I love that I could get a purple one! My room is purple so it will go nicely And the other stuff is really, really cool! I love Eileen Hull dies.
cardsbynikki is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 01:34 PM   #7
Pearl-ExPert
 
cardsbynikki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 2,230
Default

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I want that create-a-bow die SO BAD! That's going on my wish list.
cardsbynikki is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 01:36 PM   #8
Glitter Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Dallas
Posts: 5,509
Default

I have used the Accucut for years now in quilting and applique. Really though, I can't believe how much the machine part is...WOW. I don't quilt that much!
53queenbee is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 02:25 PM   #9
Hardware Hotshot
 
sempermom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Stampin in the Taj-Ma-Holly
Posts: 4,828
Default

yep, i love the new color too, i just bought a new bigkick, the red& white, so dont "need" a machine just yet BUT, i would love the Pro......so may save up for it and go for the purple
__________________
HollyHock, she who runs in scalloped circles.........

sempermom is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:19 PM   #10
Polyshrink Goddess
 
I love pink's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 607
Default

That looks cool!
I love pink is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 02:19 PM   #11
Pearl-ExPert
 
Pendant23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 2,444
Default

I guess all trends come back. When I first got my old red sizzix, they had quilting dies then. I still have a few. They were in the originals line and they are purple (as opposed to red, yellow or green).
__________________
Shawn
See Some of my work!

My new favorite site...
My Create, Ink -- COLOR LAB
Pendant23 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 02:34 PM   #12
Glitter Guru
 
TheOtherMeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 5,408
Default

I saw those when I was shopping the Clearance Grand Opening earlier this week. I will have to get the BSP Background Puzzle die for sure (and probably some of the others)!
__________________
Hi! I'm ISO the Fun Stampers Journey stamp "Say Cheese" AT-0167. Thank you!
TheOtherMeg is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 03:54 AM   #13
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: a faraway place - Wausau, Wisconsin
Posts: 14,771
Default

I love the purple Bigshot but I already have my pink one so that will not happen. If mine every dies then I will do purple!!!

I LOVE the new distress folders and will be buying those!!
meluvstampin is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 11:59 AM   #14
Pearl-ExPert
 
phunkymama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Philly suburbia
Posts: 2,453
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by galeView Post
Wow, 25" dies?? that is crazy. I want them!
Eu, for a $350 machine plus dies, I think I'll stick with my ruler and rotary cutter.
__________________
Jen

Creative cases for your tech gadgets!
phunkymama is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 02:01 PM   #15
Pearl-ExPert
 
phunkymama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Philly suburbia
Posts: 2,453
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by galeView Post
Yeah those dies are expensive. When they go half price I'll get them. But they do not need the big shot pro if that's what you were thinking. They are 6" wide so they'll work in a big shot. I bet those extra long cutting pads will be spendy too.
I was checking them out at Joanns, and they had some that were 10" shaggy squares, so you would need the big machine for those. Like I said, I really don't see the point of the strip cutting dies. Triangles, yes, because I hate cutting triangles.
__________________
Jen

Creative cases for your tech gadgets!
phunkymama is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 03:57 AM   #16
Rubber Obsessor
 
stampinfeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Part time :Arizona
Posts: 110
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by galeView Post
Yeah those dies are expensive. When they go half price I'll get them. But they do not need the big shot pro if that's what you were thinking. They are 6" wide so they'll work in a big shot. I bet those extra long cutting pads will be spendy too.
Gale, I had to comment on your term "spendy" instead of "pricey" . I got a chuckle out of that term because in my case it would be "spendy" even if it were pricey. I am not very disciplined when it comes to buying the tools! Love it!
stampinfeat is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 04:03 PM   #17
Mad Swapper
 
NikiM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Cincinnati Oh./Wilmington, NC
Posts: 1,610
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by cardsbynikkiView Post
Ohhhhhhhhhhh I want that create-a-bow die SO BAD! That's going on my wish list.
Eileen Hull sent me a sample of it already cut to work with. I do not have my own die cut yet..... I only have one so I am being hoarder-esque. I don't want to use it. What if I made a mistake? How bad is that?
__________________
Inspiration the whole year through http:www.365daysofcrafts.com
My personal blog http://www.nikimeiners.wordpress.com
NikiM is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 04:33 PM   #18
Pearl-ExPert
 
cardsbynikki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 2,230
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by NikiMView Post
Eileen Hull sent me a sample of it already cut to work with. I do not have my own die cut yet..... I only have one so I am being hoarder-esque. I don't want to use it. What if I made a mistake? How bad is that?
I'd be the same way!! But if you do use it, tell me how it works, ok? I'd love to know!
cardsbynikki is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 06:58 PM   #19
Glitter Guru
 
TheOtherMeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 5,408
Default

I have some great news for those who have or are interested in the Big Shot Pro.

Ellison, Sizzix's sister company (or however they're related -- Ellison carries the school dies), has a Clearance section. Lately, the large dies have been very inexpensive. The $80-110 school dies for the large Ellison machines have been on clearance for $10-25; most were $15. This makes them cheaper than the BPS dies.

Last week I bought 14 Ellison XL (9 3/4" x 11 3/4") and one EW (11 3/4" x 19 1/2") dies. I got dies for boxes, cards, and A2 & A6 envelopes. The envelopes are cut in one piece, unlike the Bigz XL A2 envelope which is cut in 4 pieces that you have to assemble.

The first box of dies arrived today and they work GREAT! I'm so happy! They are kinda ugly because they're the wood dies used in schools and not the sleeker-looking black plastic BSP dies, but they work in my BSP and I'm going to have so much fun with them.

The next box will have the EW die, and I'm going to have to jury-rig something for the extra length (it's called extra wide, but it has to go through the machine narrow edge first). I don't use the BSP platform or BSP cutting pads with the Ellison dies, but I do use the BSP crease pad, which won't be long enough for the 19 1/2" die. I'll buy some rubber gasket stuff at Home Depot tomorrow and see what happens. I'm sure it'll work if I can find a 12" x 20" piece of something similar to the crease pad.

So, if you own a BSP or are going to buy one, sign up for the Ellison newsletter and shop their clearance section. The dies for the BSP are in the ClearCrop and SureCut section.

http://www.ellisoneducation.com/clearance

FYI, the Ellison AllStar dies work in the BK and BS. They're the exact same size. (Standard is the BigZ size, Long is Bigz XL size.) I've been using them since they came out a couple years ago. They have red plastic around them instead of the black, gray (SU exclusive Sizzix dies), yellow, and green Sizzix dies. AllStar has a clearance section, too, and the dies there are $5!
__________________
Hi! I'm ISO the Fun Stampers Journey stamp "Say Cheese" AT-0167. Thank you!
TheOtherMeg is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 07:28 PM   #20
Pearl-ExPert
 
cardsbynikki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 2,230
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheOtherMegView Post
I have some great news for those who have or are interested in the Big Shot Pro.

Ellison, Sizzix's sister company (or however they're related -- Ellison carries the school dies), has a Clearance section. Lately, the large dies have been very inexpensive. The $80-110 school dies for the large Ellison machines have been on clearance for $10-25; most were $15. This makes them cheaper than the BPS dies.

Last week I bought 14 Ellison XL (9 3/4" x 11 3/4") and one EW (11 3/4" x 19 1/2") dies. I got dies for boxes, cards, and A2 & A6 envelopes. The envelopes are cut in one piece, unlike the Bigz XL A2 envelope which is cut in 4 pieces that you have to assemble.

The first box of dies arrived today and they work GREAT! I'm so happy! They are kinda ugly because they're the wood dies used in schools and not the sleeker-looking black plastic BSP dies, but they work in my BSP and I'm going to have so much fun with them.

The next box will have the EW die, and I'm going to have to jury-rig something for the extra length (it's called extra wide, but it has to go through the machine narrow edge first). I don't use the BSP platform or BSP cutting pads with the Ellison dies, but I do use the BSP crease pad, which won't be long enough for the 19 1/2" die. I'll buy some rubber gasket stuff at Home Depot tomorrow and see what happens. I'm sure it'll work if I can find a 12" x 20" piece of something similar to the crease pad.

So, if you own a BSP or are going to buy one, sign up for the Ellison newsletter and shop their clearance section. The dies for the BSP are in the ClearCrop and SureCut section.

http://www.ellisoneducation.com/clearance

FYI, the Ellison AllStar dies work in the BK and BS. They're the exact same size. (Standard is the BigZ size, Long is Bigz XL size.) I've been using them since they came out a couple years ago. They have red plastic around them instead of the black, gray (SU exclusive Sizzix dies), yellow, and green Sizzix dies. AllStar has a clearance section, too, and the dies there are $5!
OH so AWESOME!!! I'm gonna have to check it out, I want a BSP next year
cardsbynikki is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 05:38 AM   #21
Glitter Guru
 
TheOtherMeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 5,408
Default

I knew you'd want the info, Nikki!

I checked the prices on sizzix.com and the purple BSP is $50 more than the blue one. They have the same product description and both say they'll work "with every Sizzix and Ellison design ever made."

Prices for the blue machine, which has been out since just before Christmas ("out" as in actually in crafters' hands, not just available for preorder), are already dropping.

ETA I just found out why the prices are different. The purple machine (The BSP Shape) comes with the extended tray, extended cutting pads, and extended adapter pad. They're sold separately for far more than $50, so for those people who know they're going to use the longer dies, it's worth it to pay more.

The blue machine comes with the standard tray, cutting pads, & adapter.
__________________
Hi! I'm ISO the Fun Stampers Journey stamp "Say Cheese" AT-0167. Thank you!

Last edited by TheOtherMeg; 04-07-2010 at 05:44 AM..
TheOtherMeg is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 06:02 AM   #22
Glitter Guru
 
TheOtherMeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 5,408
Default

It won't let me edit again. lol

If you think you're going to use the long (25") Sizzix BSP dies and/or the EW Ellison dies, I'd go for the purple BSP Shape.

If I find the purple machine at a good price, I think my blue one will be for sale. I want the extended stuff, and buying it separately will cost almost as much as what I paid for my blue BSP.

There is no extended crease pad available, though, and that's what I'm going to need for the Ellison EW die that should arrive today. Fortunately, it should be pretty easy to find a substitute material at Home Depot or Lowe's.
__________________
Hi! I'm ISO the Fun Stampers Journey stamp "Say Cheese" AT-0167. Thank you!
TheOtherMeg is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 12:45 PM   #23
Pearl-ExPert
 
cardsbynikki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 2,230
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheOtherMegView Post
It won't let me edit again. lol

If you think you're going to use the long (25") Sizzix BSP dies and/or the EW Ellison dies, I'd go for the purple BSP Shape.

If I find the purple machine at a good price, I think my blue one will be for sale. I want the extended stuff, and buying it separately will cost almost as much as what I paid for my blue BSP.

There is no extended crease pad available, though, and that's what I'm going to need for the Ellison EW die that should arrive today. Fortunately, it should be pretty easy to find a substitute material at Home Depot or Lowe's.
I'm gonna keep that in mind! I've had my eye on the machines and they are dropping, I'm thinking by this time next year it will be affordable for me to get, and I'm so excited! I am, however, still really hoping for some 12x12 embossing folders! Can you even begin to think what we could do with that...

OH, I was having to cut Nesties the other day out of full sheets of 12x12, I was cutting them in half so I could run them through my BK, and kept thinking how much easier it would've been to line up the Nesties on a BSP and just run the whole sheets. See how I'm justifying this already? te-he!
cardsbynikki is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 02:49 PM   #24
Mad Swapper
 
NikiM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Cincinnati Oh./Wilmington, NC
Posts: 1,610
Talking

Quote:

Originally Posted by cardsbynikkiView Post
I'm gonna keep that in mind! I've had my eye on the machines and they are dropping, I'm thinking by this time next year it will be affordable for me to get, and I'm so excited! I am, however, still really hoping for some 12x12 embossing folders! Can you even begin to think what we could do with that...

OH, I was having to cut Nesties the other day out of full sheets of 12x12, I was cutting them in half so I could run them through my BK, and kept thinking how much easier it would've been to line up the Nesties on a BSP and just run the whole sheets. See how I'm justifying this already? te-he!
A 12 x 12 embossing folder might just send me over the edge!!!!!
__________________
Inspiration the whole year through http:www.365daysofcrafts.com
My personal blog http://www.nikimeiners.wordpress.com
NikiM is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 03:48 PM   #25
Pearl-ExPert
 
cardsbynikki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 2,230
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by NikiMView Post
A 12 x 12 embossing folder might just send me over the edge!!!!!
That's how I feel! I'd be broke buying every 12x12 folder they produce....yet I'd love working with them! I really, really, really hope Sizzix will do them. I would be SO HAPPY!
cardsbynikki is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 04:25 PM   #26
Hardware Hotshot
 
sempermom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Stampin in the Taj-Ma-Holly
Posts: 4,828
Default

Thanks for the ellison tip! their site is so cool too. look at this deal

http://www.ellisoneducation.com/product/9671

the machines mouth will acommadate (sp?) 13" wide dies! not a bad price really but not in the budget just yet LOL
__________________
HollyHock, she who runs in scalloped circles.........

sempermom is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 04:26 PM   #27
Hardware Hotshot
 
sempermom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Stampin in the Taj-Ma-Holly
Posts: 4,828
Default

they also have a deal where if you buy $100 in dies you get an allstar machine (same as bigshot, diff colors) FREE!
__________________
HollyHock, she who runs in scalloped circles.........

sempermom is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 04:45 PM   #28
Cardstock Collector
 
anne2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by NikiMView Post
I am participating in a blog hop that is releasing the new Eileen Hull dies. It started today and there are 24 other designers using the same die. It is really cool to see how many different looks one die can have.
I like your sharing a lot ! So friendly, Thanks for your exp sharing ! So great!
__________________
Baby Gifts
anne2010 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 04:50 PM   #29
Hardware Hotshot
 
sempermom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Stampin in the Taj-Ma-Holly
Posts: 4,828
Default

was just over at ellison agian! check out these dies for $5 each, they will fit the BS and BK machines!
some would be great for quilting!


http://www.ellisoneducation.com/campaigns/clearanceas
__________________
HollyHock, she who runs in scalloped circles.........

sempermom is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 05:51 PM   #30
Glitter Guru
 
SKICIO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Northern Michigan
Posts: 5,709
Default

Thank you for this awesome enabler Holly
__________________
TINKER PLANET
Facebook
IDK
SKICIO is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 07:19 PM   #31
Pearl-ExPert
 
cardsbynikki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 2,230
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by sempermomView Post
was just over at ellison agian! check out these dies for $5 each, they will fit the BS and BK machines!
some would be great for quilting!


http://www.ellisoneducation.com/campaigns/clearanceas
I'm drooling!
cardsbynikki is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 02:27 PM   #32
Hardware Hotshot
 
sempermom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Stampin in the Taj-Ma-Holly
Posts: 4,828
Default

just got my order today of the Allstar dies that were $5 each...AWESOME dies

they are exactly the same as the Sizzix BigZ size dies, and they are red
__________________
HollyHock, she who runs in scalloped circles.........

sempermom is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 07:32 PM   #33
Hardware Hotshot
 
airbornewife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Home Sweet Home in Missouri
Posts: 4,253
Default

thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

thank you for posting this link.. these new bigz dies are awesome. I'll need to save up to get some of the XL ones.. I see several that I need, especially this one: http://www.sizzix.com/product/2151

thanks again ~ Pam

Quote:

Originally Posted by sempermomView Post
http://www.sizzix.com/campaigns/ComingSoon


they have dies made in shapes esp for quilting and sewing! and they will have the bigshot and bsPro in PURPLE and Black!!!

go check them out!
__________________
"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."

--English writer G. K. Chesterton (1874-1936)


~*BLOG*~
airbornewife is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 09:56 AM   #34
Hardware Hotshot
 
sempermom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Stampin in the Taj-Ma-Holly
Posts: 4,828
Default

LOL...you are welcome!

that card die is pretty
__________________
HollyHock, she who runs in scalloped circles.........

sempermom is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 02:58 PM   #35
Mad Swapper
 
NikiM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Cincinnati Oh./Wilmington, NC
Posts: 1,610
Default

I am going to be broke if I keep reading this thread and following the links.
__________________
Inspiration the whole year through http:www.365daysofcrafts.com
My personal blog http://www.nikimeiners.wordpress.com
NikiM is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 03:14 PM   #36
Hardware Hotshot
 
sempermom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Stampin in the Taj-Ma-Holly
Posts: 4,828
Default

LOL..me too..my wish list is miles long
__________________
HollyHock, she who runs in scalloped circles.........

sempermom is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 07:04 PM   #37
Mad Swapper
 
NikiM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Cincinnati Oh./Wilmington, NC
Posts: 1,610
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by cardsbynikkiView Post
I'd be the same way!! But if you do use it, tell me how it works, ok? I'd love to know!
http://www.eileenhull.blogspot.com/ There is a blog hop using the bow. Some really creative ideas.
__________________
Inspiration the whole year through http:www.365daysofcrafts.com
My personal blog http://www.nikimeiners.wordpress.com
NikiM is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 08:45 AM   #38
Embossing Fanatic
 
Martha J's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Poway CA
Posts: 63
Default

TheOtherMeg,

I went to that site and they want a school name... do you have to be an educator to order from them?

Martha
Martha J is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 08:51 AM   #39
Hardware Hotshot
 
sempermom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Stampin in the Taj-Ma-Holly
Posts: 4,828
Default

no, no need to be a teacher or school to order.
when you set up an account, where it says school name, type in "home use"
then where it says school description click the drop down box and choose individual user or whatever that says, and your account should be all set!

they have great service!
__________________
HollyHock, she who runs in scalloped circles.........

sempermom is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 08:54 AM   #40
Hardware Hotshot
 
sempermom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Stampin in the Taj-Ma-Holly
Posts: 4,828
Default

just double checked,
that drop down box has the choice of "individuals: teacher,crafter,designer" choose that one......................
__________________
HollyHock, she who runs in scalloped circles.........

sempermom is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off