Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-27-2010, 02:08 PM   #1
Rubber Obsessor

Default Friendship Sentiments

Hi

My best friend and I are both celebrating a Big '0 'birthday this year and I wanted to make her a really special birthday card.
We have been friends since our first day at school so we have a long history together and shares lots of memories.

I am looking for suggestions to find a really special sentiment stamp for the outside of the card (nothing biblical as she's not very religious) and also if anyone knows of any special friendship poems or verses that would be suitable for the inside.

Thank you
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 02-27-2010, 02:47 PM   #2
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Is her birthday before yours? If so, you could say "Even though we are best friends, I'll never be as old as you."
Old 02-27-2010, 03:44 PM   #3
Pearl-ExPert

I like these ones:

What is a friend? A single soul in two bodies." - Aristotle

"Friendship that flows from the heart cannot be frozen by adversity, as the water that flows from the spring cannogt congeal in winter."
- James Fenimore Cooper

"Time isn't what makes a friendship last...It's love and devotion that keeps the tie between souls." ~~Unknown

Yesterday brought the beginning, tomorrow brings the end, and somewhere in the middle we became the best of friends. ~Author Unknown

A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart. ~Attributed to Heather Pryor

We are two volumes of one book ~~Unknown

A good friend is a connection to life - a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world. ~Lois Wyse

A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world. ~Leo Buscaglia

A true friend unbosoms freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, takes all patiently, defends courageously, and continues a friend unchangeably. ~William Penn (then add, You've been all that and more. Happy Birthday)

There is one friend in the life of each of us who seems not a separate person, however dear and beloved, but an expansion, an interpretation, of one's self, the very meaning of one's soul. ~Edith Wharton

Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. ~Marcel Proust
Old 03-10-2010, 05:40 PM   #4
Rubber Obsessor

Thanks for your replies.

Some great suggestions there.