Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-26-2010, 05:04 PM   #1
Glitter Queen

Default Adhesives Since Discontinuation of Kokuyo

I'm looking for some recommendations on adhesives. I used the Kokuyo Dot'n'Roller adhesive and loved it til it was discontinued. I have several rolls left, but then will have to resort to an alternative. Looking for what you've found to be just as good (or better) and where to get it at the best cost. Thanks for any recommendations.......someone must have already researched this one as Kokuyo has been discontinued for awhile now. I would like to buy in quantities since I make cards to sell.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 06-26-2010, 05:09 PM   #2
Crimping Master

Miracle Tape is the way to go... six widths and two sizes of sheets... tear it, cut it or use the dispenser... 55 yard rolls and invisible.
Old 06-27-2010, 12:19 PM   #3
Polyshrink Goddess

I Love Scor-tape it comes in many sizes including sheets. No static which is a complaint with Red Line Tape and you can tear it with your fingers. This is the best tape I have ever tried and it is cheap.

Sheena
Old 06-27-2010, 01:07 PM   #4
Hardware Hotshot

You can still get the Kokuyo refills at www.jetpens.com. The Dot Liner refill fits my tape runner.
Old 06-27-2010, 03:16 PM   #5
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScrapjannyView Post
You can still get the Kokuyo refills at www.jetpens.com. The Dot Liner refill fits my tape runner.
Yes, I have gotten mine there but just know that when they run out, they will not be restocking them. Here is what they sent to me via e-mail:

"Thanks for your e-mail. Kokuyo has stopped exporting this line to the US, so the dispensers are no longer available to us. The refills will also be discontinued when they are sold out. I sincerely apologize about the inconvenience."

That makes me SO sad! There is nothing like Kokuyo adhesive IMO!
Old 06-28-2010, 06:04 AM   #6
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by identicaltripletsView Post
Yes, I have gotten mine there but just know that when they run out, they will not be restocking them. Here is what they sent to me via e-mail:

"Thanks for your e-mail. Kokuyo has stopped exporting this line to the US, so the dispensers are no longer available to us. The refills will also be discontinued when they are sold out. I sincerely apologize about the inconvenience."

That makes me SO sad! There is nothing like Kokuyo adhesive IMO!
Oh, I didn't know that. I'm so glad I got an ATG a few months ago. I'm also one of the few who has had no issues with the Mono adhesive runners. They work even better than the Kokuyo for me. I hope you find an alternative that works well for you.