Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-02-2020, 06:40 AM   #1  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ***Update found them*** Nuvo Crystal drops retiring?

I guess I'm late to the party for Nuvo Crystal drops. I love the crystal ones and wanted to gift a couple of my crafting friends each a bottle of the Red Berry ones. I purchased mine before around Thanksgiving. Since before Christmas I can't seem to find that and other colors. Or if I do find it they only have 1 in stock. Are they retiring them?

Last edited by newmomat39; 03-07-2020 at 05:24 AM.. Reason: Found what I was looking for
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-02-2020, 05:40 PM   #2  
Die Cut Diva

Received 159 Likes on 99 Posts

Have you tried Tonic.com? https://www.tonic-studios.com/collections/crystal-drops
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2020, 04:43 AM   #3  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamvicsView Post
Yes and they have been sold out for months
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2020, 07:20 AM   #4  
Forum Fanatic

Received 35 Likes on 24 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by newmomat39View Post
I guess I'm late to the party for Nuvo Crystal drops. I love the crystal ones and wanted to gift a couple of my crafting friends each a bottle of the Red Berry ones. I purchased mine before around Thanksgiving. Since before Christmas I can't seem to find that and other colors. Or if I do find it they only have 1 in stock. Are they retiring them?

I just checked scrapbook.com and they have lots of NUVO crystal drops, on sale now for $2.69. I have ordered many times from this online store and they have proven to be reliable and quick to ship...they also have good sales!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2020, 09:28 AM   #5  
Die Cut Diva

Received 159 Likes on 99 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by newmomat39View Post
Yes and they have been sold out for months

I would contact them to find out if your color choice is retired or when it will be available.

Since it's their product, they should know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2020, 07:11 PM   #6  
Crimping Master

Default Do you still want the Red Berries Drops?

I have a TON of Tonic Studios products (I think I own the entire Nuvo line - 2-3X++ for favourites) and I also have contacts with vendors, stores (online & brick & mortar), as well as Tonic Studios. How many bottles were you looking for? All in the smaller size, I believe the $2.99 bottle, or the Grande bottles for $5.99 (?)

I will be traveling at the end of the month for my son't wedding (great time to travel, right?), and if need be I can actually stop by one of the stores that has the Red Berries in stock and get them for you. If I get them at a discount I will pass that along to you - if you're interested in getting these drops in Red Berries or in that and other colours as well? It can't hurt to try, eh? I LOVE Tonic Studios and LOVE the entire NUVO line - I'd hate you to be disappointed by not finding the colours and product you're looking for.

If you wish, I do suggest going to the Tonic-Studios.com (USA) site (the UK site is sometimes easier & faster - www.tonic-studios.co.uk). Under the search bar is a dropdown section with one for Downloads, and that is where you can get the complete colour charts for all colours offered within each line of their products. Here's the chart from Tonic Studios with all the Nuvo Crystal Drop colours if the above info doesn't get you to the downloads..AND in case you're interested in more than the Red Berries Color..) ;)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf crystal_drops_full_colour_range.pdf (896 Bytes, 6 views)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2020, 08:15 AM   #7  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossView Post
I just checked scrapbook.com and they have lots of NUVO crystal drops, on sale now for $2.69. I have ordered many times from this online store and they have proven to be reliable and quick to ship...they also have good sales!
Yes, checked. They have also been out for months
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2020, 08:16 AM   #8  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamvicsView Post
I would contact them to find out if your color choice is retired or when it will be available.

Since it's their product, they should know.
Will do thanks
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2020, 05:22 AM   #9  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmptyNestMomView Post
I have a TON of Tonic Studios products (I think I own the entire Nuvo line - 2-3X++ for favourites) and I also have contacts with vendors, stores (online & brick & mortar), as well as Tonic Studios. How many bottles were you looking for? All in the smaller size, I believe the $2.99 bottle, or the Grande bottles for $5.99 (?)

I will be traveling at the end of the month for my son't wedding (great time to travel, right?), and if need be I can actually stop by one of the stores that has the Red Berries in stock and get them for you. If I get them at a discount I will pass that along to you - if you're interested in getting these drops in Red Berries or in that and other colours as well? It can't hurt to try, eh? I LOVE Tonic Studios and LOVE the entire NUVO line - I'd hate you to be disappointed by not finding the colours and product you're looking for.

If you wish, I do suggest going to the Tonic-Studios.com (USA) site (the UK site is sometimes easier & faster - www.tonic-studios.co.uk). Under the search bar is a dropdown section with one for Downloads, and that is where you can get the complete colour charts for all colours offered within each line of their products. Here's the chart from Tonic Studios with all the Nuvo Crystal Drop colours if the above info doesn't get you to the downloads..AND in case you're interested in more than the Red Berries Color..) ;)

Wow, thank you so much for all the info and offer to help. I emailed Tonic and awaiting reply. I did find them on the UK site. Thanks, I would have never thought of that. As it turns out I did find them at the Franticstamper.com and ordered there. Ended up getting a few other colors that I hadn't planned on.

Thanks so much for your help
Felicia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2020, 11:55 AM   #10  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 731 Likes on 353 Posts

I was going to suggest trying the UK side. I get some colors of their paper there they have discontinued here. They are wonderful. Their sales can actually be better than here too-or different product. Takes a little while for it to get here but I have been very happy with them. They have been very responsive on email too.

yay you found them!
Reply With Quote Likes