Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Tool & Product Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-128/)
-   -   Uchida Giga Scalloped Circle Punch...FOUND! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-128/uchida-giga-scalloped-circle-punch-found-201967/)

jestermann 11-25-2006 05:57 PM

Uchida Giga Scalloped Circle Punch...FOUND!

I just ordered one from Scrapbook Creations!!! I'm sooo thrilled. I already have two other giga scalloped shapes (square and oval). I also have some in mega. I never can stop collecting!! I also have regular non scalloped shapes to nest with scalloped shapes. I love em!

Happystamper1962 11-25-2006 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jestermann
I just ordered one from Scrapbook Creations!!! I'm sooo thrilled. I already have two other giga scalloped shapes (square and oval). I also have some in mega. I never can stop collecting!! I also have regular non scalloped shapes to nest with scalloped shapes. I love em!

I ordered a bunch of these on Friday with a coupon.
Here is the link to my favorite one-
https://shop.stampingfreak.com/displ...&categoryId=17
I used a coupon and got 20% off the whole thing.
The coupon code is 20-PERCENT
Can't wait to get them!!! They are shipping priority mail. I should have them Tuesday! Yipeee!
Carol

robynstamps 11-25-2006 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jestermann

Not trying to be a wet noodle but I also ordered one from them over a month ago and about two weeks after my order I received an e-mail that they were out of stock and should receive them in 10 days. I received that same e-mail 3 or 4 times before I canceled my order completely. I think the supply and demand for that item from them is just out of control. They don't tell you they are out of stock when you purchase and you expect to receive some sort of shipping notification and then you get those e-mails.

I've heard that Joanns also has some in stock and they will not list them if they are out.

Good luck!
Robyn

robynstamps 11-25-2006 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happystamper1962
I ordered a bunch of these on Friday with a coupon.
Here is the link to my favorite one-
https://shop.stampingfreak.com/displ...&categoryId=17
I used a coupon and got 20% off the whole thing.
The coupon code is 20-PERCENT
Can't wait to get them!!! They are shipping priority mail. I should have them Tuesday! Yipeee!
Carol

I just checked out this link and they only have the mega scalloped oval and not the giga. Do you have a different link with the giga. They are the ones that are impossible to find.

Thanks! :)
Robyn

Happystamper1962 11-25-2006 06:46 PM

Oh, that would make me sad.... I did get a confirmation that my order would ship in full on Monday. So, I think my place has them in stock.

BTW, you'r enot being a wet noodel. LOL I would want to know that if I bought one from there.
Wet noodle...that's cute!
Carol

Happystamper1962 11-25-2006 06:48 PM

No,
I wanted the mega so I guess I didn't look for the giga. Hmmm. Maybe I need to get the giga. I'll email them and find out if they have the gigas.
Carol

jestermann 11-25-2006 06:50 PM

Oh no! No you are not wet noodle. I too appreciate you letting me know. I'll check again and see.

Happystamper1962 11-25-2006 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robynstamps
I just checked out this link and they only have the mega scalloped oval and not the giga. Do you have a different link with the giga. They are the ones that are impossible to find.

Thanks! :)
Robyn

I searched a bit more. They have the giga in the scalloped square. I didn't get that one but I think I am going to. I have some stamps that would sit right in that one perfectly.
I'll send them an email to see if they are getting the other ones and if they will honor the coupon. The website said good until December 8th.
Carol

Jenmouer 11-25-2006 07:03 PM

the marvy site has them - I just ordered both the Giga Oval and circle from them - they have free shipping with any orders over $40... www.uchida.com

Suzy_H 12-01-2006 06:07 AM

How do these compare with the Stampin Up punches? I am not sure which to buy now!

Jenmouer 12-01-2006 06:11 AM

I'll add this because this got bumped up -

I got an actual PHONE CALL from someone at Uchida last night telling me they shipped out my giga circle one and a pair of scissors I ordered but that the Oval one had just come in and they would be shipping that separately...

THAT is what I call customer service...

With that type of service I will definately order from them again if I need anything from uchida that I can't get at Micheals...to me the customer service is worth the extra $1 or 2 in thier prices

mlehmer 12-01-2006 09:05 PM

I was very pleased with Marvy/Uchida's service. I ordered the mega & giga scalloped oval punches a week ago and got them this week. I also ordered another punch that was on sale so that I could get free shipping. They sent me a catalog and two goodies for ordering. I will not hesitate to order from them again.

Michelle

mlehmer 12-07-2006 02:38 PM

AARRGGGHHHH!! I thought I canceled my order for punches through Scrapbook Creations and today I get an e-mail saying they are shipped. So, I will have an extra set plus extra charges on my CC. Anybody know how long it takes to get your pkg from them once it is shipped?

Michelle

diane617 12-07-2006 02:42 PM

I ordered from Uchida Sunday evening-maybe tomorrow!!!

jcstamplady 12-07-2006 02:48 PM

I did not see scalloped circle punches on the uchida site. I saw scalloped squares and scalloped frame hearts only. Can someone help me?
Also, fyi, I bought the scalloped square at Michaels and used my 40% off coupon. I like it but it was so hard to punch that I had to put it on the floor and stand on it to get it to work. I used it for 40 Christmas cards so I got quite a work-out bending over and putting my paper in each time!

jcstamplady 12-07-2006 02:52 PM

This is off the subject but I can't get an answer from a moderator. Does anyone know why the picture that comes up under my name when I post a comment on a thread does not come up on my gallery or when I comment on someone's gallery additions???? Thanks!

diane617 12-07-2006 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcstamplady
I did not see scalloped circle punches on the uchida site. I saw scalloped squares and scalloped frame hearts only. Can someone help me?
Also, fyi, I bought the scalloped square at Michaels and used my 40% off coupon. I like it but it was so hard to punch that I had to put it on the floor and stand on it to get it to work. I used it for 40 Christmas cards so I got quite a work-out bending over and putting my paper in each time!

I could use so inches off the waist- I might try this!!!

anniesmom 12-07-2006 05:46 PM

I ordered the Giga Scallopped Circle from createforless.com. 14.95 plus shipping (5.00)

Aileen 12-11-2006 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcstamplady
This is off the subject but I can't get an answer from a moderator. Does anyone know why the picture that comes up under my name when I post a comment on a thread does not come up on my gallery or when I comment on someone's gallery additions???? Thanks!

I believe you have to delete temporary files & cookies. If you go under tools, and then internet options and delete temporary files & cookies, that should do the trick. Good luck.

tracylynn00 12-12-2006 06:11 AM

i had this happen too! and 13 days after the "10 days" i still hadn't heard from them, so i canceled.

Quote:

Originally Posted by robynstamps
Not trying to be a wet noodle but I also ordered one from them over a month ago and about two weeks after my order I received an e-mail that they were out of stock and should receive them in 10 days. I received that same e-mail 3 or 4 times before I canceled my order completely. I think the supply and demand for that item from them is just out of control. They don't tell you they are out of stock when you purchase and you expect to receive some sort of shipping notification and then you get those e-mails.

I've heard that Joanns also has some in stock and they will not list them if they are out.

Good luck!
Robyn