Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Tool & Product Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-128/)
-   -   Stampin Up Ink Pads Club (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-128/stampin-up-ink-pads-club-427594/)

boop1394 03-23-2009 08:23 AM

Stampin Up Ink Pads Club

Is there anyone out there that knows of an ink pad club? I want to figure a way to get the sales in without killing my customers pockets. I would appreciate any suggestions.
Jenn

MrsAngotti 03-23-2009 09:15 AM

Here's what my demo is doing for a Marker Club ... maybe you can adapt it to the ink pads ...

Stampin' Up! Marker "Easy Payment Plan" with hostess benefits!

Does your "Wish List" include the 48 amazingly fabulous Stampin' Write Markers with the storage case? You can purchase the entire set over a 4-month period and get free Stampin' Up! merchandise at the same time. ( Its not such a BIG purchase this way and you get hostess benefits too!)

The Marker Club will consist of four members and will run for a total of four months. Each of you will receive the hostess benefits once during the club cycle. The hostess month is determined on a first-come, first served basis, so whoever signs up first is the first hostess, etc. The hostess for the month will get $15 in FREE product plus a FREE Level One Hostess exclusive stamp set of their choice. You may add other supplies at this time if you like, or choose to gather outside orders when it's your turn as hostess to increase your hostess benefits.( but you don't have to-its just an option since you have the benefit of being hostess and increasing your FREE product and Hostess Sets)

** You do not need to know any of the other members of the club- it is stated as a club, because I need 4 people to sign up to send the first month's order in. All you have to do to join is sign up and send in your first payment**

YOU WILL RECEIVE:

Each Month:

* One color family of Stampin' Up! Markers (12 in a family)

* One pack of coordinating 8 1/2" x 11" assorted cardstock ( to match your marker family)

When its your Hostess Month: ( I will let you know this- it will either be March, April, May or June)

* All of the above plus

* Stampin' Up Markers Plastic Storage/Carrying Case

* $15 in products from current Stampin' Up! Catalog

* A Level 1 Hostess Exclusive stamp set from the current SU Catalog

* One pack of Neutral cardstock ( Very Vanilla or Whisper white- your choice)

PAYMENT: 1st payment due: March 3rd

*Payment will be due to me by the 3rd of each month.

* You may pay by check or cash.

*The cost for participating in the Marker Club is $49 per month which includes tax and shipping.

* By the end of 4 months ( June) you will have all the markers, with the case and all other items listed above!.

The STampin' Up! marker Club begins March 3rd.

What to do if you want to sign up:

1.Call or email me and let me know you want to sign up

2.Send your $49 payment by March 3rd

Its that easy- first one to sign up will be hostess in March ( this "club" is March, April, May, June)

Each month you will pay your $49 and by the end of the 4th month you will have all the items listed above with the case too!

I will remind you each month when payment is due.

Once your monthly marker order comes in, you can pick it up at my home or I can deliver to you.

Call or email me today if you'd like the Stampin' UP! marker easy payment plan

boop1394 03-23-2009 09:21 AM

thanks for the idea. I've done the marker club, Worked great! Going to start another. I will try to adapt it along the same lines. Thanks for your time!
Jenn

jeanstamping2 03-23-2009 11:15 AM

How about a Buyers club? where they spend so much money each month.

I joined a Buyers club with my local Demo and I spend $25.00 a month for 6 months. ($25.00 was before shipping & taxes)

This way they can pick out just what they want from the catalog.

Each lady recieved Hostess Benefits, and a FREE gift.

Depending on how many customer you have you could drop the amount of money.

Say like you have 10 customers, They could spend $15.00 a month (before shipping and tax) for 10 months.

This way you would have $150.00 in sale each month.

I'm a Demo for The Angel Company and I set up a buyers club for 4 months with 4 ladies. So far it's been great!!

It was set up for them to spend $25.00 a month, Each of them got the Level A Hostess set, 3 GWP (gift with purchase Free Stamps) and a Half Off item in our catalogs.

Which my ladies Loved!!

So for 4 months I have $100.00 in sales. Which is what our Workshops start at.

And they were able to pick just what they wanted out of our Catalogs.

Maybe ask your customers what they might like to do?

boop1394 03-23-2009 11:43 AM

thanks for another great idea. I appreciate your time. I'll see what I can do!
Take care
Jenn

barbarah 03-23-2009 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boop1394 (Post 13515826)
thanks for another great idea. I appreciate your time. I'll see what I can do!
Take care
Jenn

I'll be in the club!!!!

boop1394 03-24-2009 05:09 AM

Hi Barbarah. Which club, the marker or ink pad? I have a marker club going on now, but have to figure out the details on the ink pads.... I'll get there.
Where are you located?
Jenn

canben 03-24-2009 05:51 AM

Have you signed up for the demo side? There are some gret ideas there.... But on to your question - I do a color club. Whoever is interested will get the inkpad, reinker, marker, and 8.5x11 cardstock for $18. Each month is a different color and it's a nice small amount that can be easily added to anyone's budget :) I also do an In Color club and they can get the inkpad, reinker, and 8.5x11 carstock for $14. AND I do a Neutrals Club, but the price varies depending on the color....