Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Tool & Product Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-128/)
-   -   Spellbinders new tool (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-128/spellbinders-new-tool-587743/)

wannabe 05-18-2014 02:06 AM

Spellbinders new tool

I have been excited about this Tool-in-One since I began hearing about it in the beginning of the year. I love my Spellbinders (well MOST of the time, LOL) but hate to sit and poke out all those little pieces of paper with a pin.

I tried to buy it from the Spellbinders booth at the Scrapbook Expo in Orlando two weeks ago, but they were out and directed me to the HSN website. I didn't want to pay shipping so I decided to wait it out.

Yesterday my crafty buddy and I went to Joann Fabrics and I walked by the Spellbinders display and there it was. And it was on sale!

I love it! The brush part really does clean all the tiny pieces of paper out of the die, and I think it was money well spent. Now I feel my die cutting sessions will be a lot less tedious.

So for anyone wondering about this, yes, it does do what it is supposed to do.

Paula

calgramma 05-18-2014 07:35 AM

Thanks for the review. I got mine last week, but haven't had a chance to use it, yet. Glad to hear it works as advertised.

stamphappy1650 05-18-2014 09:13 AM

I love mine. I really like that when you run it over the actual die cut it will remove all the little slivers of paper. Well worth the $ - it's nice to have a tool that works as advertised.

texasyaya 05-18-2014 11:07 AM

So glad for your review of this product. I haven't seen it in the stores yet, but it is on my wish list for convention next month.

southgirl 05-19-2014 05:15 AM

Thanks for the post. I will look for one but dI on't know if I can give up the habit of banging it against the trash can. LOL

QueenOfInkland 05-19-2014 02:08 PM

Ditto what calgramma said.

stamphappy1650 05-19-2014 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by southgirl (Post 20637165)
Thanks for the post. I will look for one but dI on't know if I can give up the habit of banging it against the trash can. LOL

I know what you mean - I just "loved" having the chad fly around :roll:

RJP111 05-20-2014 12:45 PM

I bought mine off EBay, and have only used it once so far. It will get a workout this weekend when I get together with my stamping friend. :)

QueenOfInkland 05-20-2014 01:39 PM

Spellbinders has mentioned additional 'tool sets' that can be used on this tool to come later. I cannot imagine what the additional tools might be or do - should be interesting to see what they have up their sleeve for us :)

wannabe 05-21-2014 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenOfInkland (Post 20638697)
Spellbinders has mentioned additional 'tool sets' that can be used on this tool to come later. I cannot imagine what the additional tools might be or do - should be interesting to see what they have up their sleeve for us :)

I think I saw some other tools pictured, one being an round embossing stylus. I probably won't buy any additional tools for this, I already have everything imaginable in my stash.:p

dorism6220 05-22-2014 11:42 PM

I tried mine out recently and it worked really well on the Memory Box die I was using.