Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Tool & Product Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-128/)
-   -   new Diamond Press cutter (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-128/new-diamond-press-cutter-631074/)

mac4551 10-25-2019 11:27 AM

new Diamond Press cutter

I received the survey on the new 4 " Diamond Press cutter, but can't seem to find anyplace showing when it will be on the market. I assume HSN will have the launch. Survey asked if I'd pay $49.95 and I said no, but said yes to the $39.95 price. I know HSN is having another craft day I think November 5 and if it is for sale I need to grab it ASAP as lots of items sell out before they air on line. I have NEVER figured out how crafters do that: purchase a new item before it goes live on the air. If anyone knows, please clue me in. I called HSN and asked and all they said was people order as soon as an item is shown, but I know for a fact lots of items are sold out BEFORE they are shown. Thanks for any help !

Happy Crafting ! :-D

Scrapjanny 10-25-2019 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac4551 (Post 21879380)
I received the survey on the new 4 " Diamond Press cutter, but can't seem to find anyplace showing when it will be on the market. I assume HSN will have the launch. Survey asked if I'd pay $49.95 and I said no, but said yes to the $39.95 price. I know HSN is having another craft day I think November 5 and if it is for sale I need to grab it ASAP as lots of items sell out before they air on line. I have NEVER figured out how crafters do that: purchase a new item before it goes live on the air. If anyone knows, please clue me in. I called HSN and asked and all they said was people order as soon as an item is shown, but I know for a fact lots of items are sold out BEFORE they are shown. Thanks for any help !

Happy Crafting ! :-D

On the website, if you go to the schedule for that day, you should see the items that will be in that show. They should be available for purchase as soon as they are on the schedule. However, HSN isn't listing many of the items ahead of time anymore because people are shopping ahead and not leaving much inventory for the show. Thanks for the heads-up about Craft Day. Hopefully, they will showcase different companies this time, and it won't be Anna Griffin and Crafter's Companion all day long. Good luck getting your machine. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

SkyNacho 10-25-2019 08:27 PM

Is this the machine you're looking for?

mac4551 10-27-2019 05:01 PM

Thank you Emily, but that Diamond Press is the original one that I do have. The new one has twice the cutting area size area. Still not showing up anyplace.

Jeanette, thank you for the tip on finding the items on HSN before they air. I have looked at the schedule, but there are no details. I will try the day before, maybe details will appear then.

Happy Crafting !

mac4551 11-05-2019 02:53 AM

Jeanette: you are right ! the HSN schedule is not detailed until about 24 hours before airing. I was able to check the details of items for the first couple of hours, the rest were not listed until closer to the time of viewing. Thank you so much ! Now I know how crafters get a jump the items, especially on limited qualities. Sadly, the new 4"Diamond Press is NOT listed anywhere. Wish the companies would not advertise an item until closer to the release date.

Scrapjanny 11-05-2019 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac4551 (Post 21883126)
Jeanette: you are right ! the HSN schedule is not detailed until about 24 hours before airing. I was able to check the details of items for the first couple of hours, the rest were not listed until closer to the time of viewing. Thank you so much ! Now I know how crafters get a jump the items, especially on limited qualities. Sadly, the new 4"Diamond Press is NOT listed anywhere. Wish the companies would not advertise an item until closer to the release date.

Happy to be of help! Looks like another day of Anna. :(