Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Tool & Product Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-128/)
-   -   Nestabilities? (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-128/nestabilities-328146/)

guiltystamper 02-27-2008 09:37 AM

Nestabilities?

I keep seeing cute cards in the gallery using "nestibilities". Where do I find them?

spalma324 02-27-2008 09:43 AM

I got mine from www.allthatscraps.com

A lot of places are out of stock b/c of high demand...but she will let you know when they are back in stock.

Nancy1970 02-27-2008 10:04 AM

I get mine from Cut At Home.... if you sign up for a free account, they send you a 40% off coupon each month. I ordered an entire set of shapes ($75.99) and with shipping to Canada (and my coupon) I still paid less than had I gone into a store here.

cmayk 02-27-2008 10:08 AM

I got mine from Urban Trends in Abbotsford, BC.

karcher70 02-27-2008 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sreilly106 (Post 8939954)
I got mine from www.allthatscraps.com

A lot of places are out of stock b/c of high demand...but she will let you know when they are back in stock.

I've been waiting for some to be in stock somewhere myself...from what I have seen from several companies, they should be getting them in early March.

khux 02-27-2008 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guiltystamper (Post 8939850)
I keep seeing cute cards in the gallery using "nestibilities". Where do I find them?

I was wondering the same thing. It looks like they are for use in a cuttle bug. Will they work in the origonal sizzix?

MichelleSG 02-27-2008 12:19 PM

I found them at Joann's online but not in the stores.

Scraphappily 02-27-2008 12:51 PM

I am thinking I want these as well so couple questions for those experienced:

1. Do they work in either the cuttlebug or the sizzix?

2. Do I need any type of adaptor?

3. I think that I want rectangles, it appears that I would need both the scallop and the regular- yes, no?

4. What size do you use the most: small or large?

Nancy1970 02-27-2008 01:32 PM

Yes, the work in the Cuttlebug. To cut, you need a sandwich with an A Plate, a B Plate and a C plate along with your die and your cardstock

If you want to emboss with them, you do need the tan embossing mat from Spellbinders (or something similar) and perhaps a "shim" of a couple of pieces of scrap cardstock

I gave up trying to decide between the small and the large and have bought them all instead.... And I am buying the regular and the scallops. Cut at Home sells them as a set (small and large, straight and scallop) for $75.99... use their 40% off coupon once a month and it brings down the cost dramatically.

1flourish 02-27-2008 02:17 PM

Nestabilites

I am very please with the Nestabilities...I use them in the Wizard, Cuttlebug and Big Shot, my partners each use them in Cuttlebug and Sizzix...the sandwiches vary. If you have a Cuttlebug, NancyK has a really nice video on the Flourishes Newsletter...we also carry them in our webstore (check out our SCS member forum). I'll be happy to answer as many questions as I can.

karcher70 02-27-2008 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flourishes (Post 8943633)
...we also carry them in our webstore (check out our SCS member forum). I'll be happy to answer as many questions as I can.

Do you know if they are in stock right now?

1stclassnana 02-27-2008 02:50 PM

I'm glad to see this post as I also have been considering them. I have so many punches and I know the Nestabilities give a lot more size options, but a punch is so easy to just pick up and punch. So, with this being said...
1. Do you find them very time consuming to use compared to a punch?
2. Are they easy to use? Are sizes marked on them? Do you find yourself always "sorting" through them to decide on a size?

Thanks for any info you can provide.

jenmac820 02-27-2008 03:31 PM

i bought mine at allthatscraps.com, they send them very quickly when they have them in stock, and every order over $10 is free shipping (to the US at least). I checked out that ucut@home site, does anyone remember how much the shipping to the US usually is for one set (example,scalloped square large set)? That 40% coupon sounds like a good deal if shipping doesn't cost too much!

RJP111 02-27-2008 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy1970 (Post 8940310)
I get mine from Cut At Home.... if you sign up for a free account, they send you a 40% off coupon each month. I ordered an entire set of shapes ($75.99) and with shipping to Canada (and my coupon) I still paid less than had I gone into a store here.

I got a set of rectangles from there & I used the 40% off coupon. I also bought the tan mat which brought the total cost of my order (with shipping) to just under $65.00

cmayk 02-27-2008 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1stclassnana (Post 8944031)
2. Are they easy to use? Are sizes marked on them? Do you find yourself always "sorting" through them to decide on a size?

Thanks for any info you can provide.

I find them easy/convenient to use because of the way I have them stored. I keep them on a magnet sheet right above my cuttlebug so they're handy and easy to take off and put back. I tried the CD cases with magnet strips, but found them to be a pain in the butt. :mrgreen:

guiltystamper 02-28-2008 10:03 AM

Hey thanks everybody for all the input!

Anilu Magloire 02-28-2008 02:13 PM

I love mine and I found some hard to find ones here:
http://ka-diecuts.com/catalog/index.php

Great customer service and super fast shipping :)