Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Tool & Product Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-128/)
-   -   Making Memories Desktop Spinner (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-128/making-memories-desktop-spinner-354858/)

helmts1981 06-11-2008 03:50 PM

Making Memories Desktop Spinner

OK so yesterday I broke down and used my 50% off and got it for 20 bucks and quickly organized my desk and filled up all the areas EXCEPT the drawers.....Please give me ideas on what items would be a good fit for those areas!

Thanks

craftingpink 06-11-2008 04:16 PM

You will love yours. I was so happy with mine I bought two!
I put little odds and ends in the drawers. I have some left over brads and buttons in a drawer.
After I opened my "sugar coating" glitter assortment I found the drawers a good place for them.
I also put my cricut pens in a couple of drawers. HTH!

Happy Heart 06-11-2008 04:24 PM

I put sponge daubers in one, blending stumps in another, and small tools in one. I still have one empty.

Deb Za 06-11-2008 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happy Heart (Post 10128254)
I put sponge daubers in one, blending stumps in another, and small tools in one. I still have one empty.

I keep the sharpener for the Prismacolor pencils in the drawer beneath the cubby I have the pencils in--that way, I don't lose that little thing!

Vintage Redhead 06-11-2008 05:03 PM

!

...Receipts for crafting purchases so they're not laying around where hubby can find them. :cool: ~ kbc

al_silver2 06-11-2008 06:34 PM

I don't have all that much in the drawers either...my cutterbee scoring tool and my Heidi Swapp edge distresser is all...will be interested to see what else I could put in there. I just love it!

frankie 06-11-2008 07:38 PM

Paperclips, staples, little post-it notes, edge-distressor . . . just little odds and ends I like to keep handy but they're little and get lost in bigger drawers.

ardenskay 06-11-2008 08:50 PM

Great thread as I just got one with the 50% off yesterday, too. I also wondered what to put in the little drawers. I decided to put my favorite 'stamped by' or 'initial' stamps in the drawers that I use on the backs of cards most often so they would be handy on the desktop, but out of sight.

I'm sure as I 'play' more things will come to mind for those drawers! Gum eraser, daubers, sponges...Hmmm....

misha 06-11-2008 09:59 PM

I love mine as well. I have sort of matched up what goes in the draws to what is above it, eg
open section-blade,prick,bone scorer,tweezers =draw,spare blades etc
'' '' - glue sticks, tape,masking papers = '' , adhesive remover block
'' '' - gel glue, zig pen,crystal effects = '', tooth picks, pins(unclog

maconscrapper 06-12-2008 11:44 AM

I keep my CM blades for my circle cutters in mine. They are tinee tiny.

bonapartelady 06-12-2008 03:01 PM

Just got mine today for 50% off, too. Great ideas here for the drawers!!!

Crafter 4 Life 06-12-2008 03:31 PM

I put my mini-stamps and mini-punches is various drawers. Also, distresser, erasers, covers for my Cutterbee scissors so that I don't lose them and can put them on if I am taking them to a workshop, and just various other things (actually, the other 'things' change often). This organizer was one of my first purchases when I started papercrafting and was well worth it! (bought it with a coupon, of course, at Michael's.) I think you will find that it will become a well used assistant because everything will be at your fingertips-just a twirl away! Have fun--

KY Southern Belle 06-12-2008 04:24 PM

I absolutely love mine. In the little drawers, I have my personal copyright stamp, daubers, replacement blades, erasers, spare snails, and a few embossing containers. It holds a ton of stuff and I was able to really consolidate rather than bend over and get stuff out of a box all the time. It's a great investment.

binx 06-12-2008 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vintage Redhead (Post 10128653)
...Receipts for crafting purchases so they're not laying around where hubby can find them. :cool: ~ kbc

LOL! Sounds like me.