Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-08-2008, 02:26 PM   #1  
Die Cut Diva

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JustRite Pre-Orders?

Is anyone else taking pre-orders for the new JustRite stampers and accessories other than the JustRite website? I see that they are planning on increasing their prices up to 25% so I'd like to get a pre-order in before September 1st.

Anyone?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-08-2008, 03:00 PM   #2  
Pearl-ExPert

i don't know but i think i'm going to grab these before the price goes up as well....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-08-2008, 06:00 PM   #3  
Crimping Master

I preordered on my birthday. DH said he didn't know what to get me. Boy, did I jump on that opportunity. I had the order in 15 minutes later. Eileen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-08-2008, 06:16 PM   #4  
Polyshrink Goddess

Hi Kimberly! Which ones are you getting? I had a list before but I got confused when the new ones came out. I checked flourishes and all that scraps and no pre-orders.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-08-2008, 10:22 PM   #5  
Inking Addict

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryEileenView Post
I preordered on my birthday. DH said he didn't know what to get me. Boy, did I jump on that opportunity. I had the order in 15 minutes later. Eileen
Don't you love them?? I have to admit I never know what to get anyhone for birthdays or holidays. It makes it so much easier!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2008, 02:48 AM   #6  
Crimping Master

My DH usually gets me a gift, and he always chooses beautiful cards with lovely sentiments. However, now that I'm 65, I have all the jewelry, knick knacks, etc. I've got plenty of craft supplies, but he wouldn't know what to choose. When he looked sad that he just didn't know what to get for me, the Just Rite popped right into my mind. I was considering ordering, but already have so much, that I thought it was excessive. I'm a happy woman.
Eileen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2008, 05:38 AM   #7  
Stazon Splitcoast

I wish they had Christmas ensemble for the large circle self stamper... then I would.
hmmmmmmm
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2008, 05:59 AM   #8  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilianView Post
Hi Kimberly! Which ones are you getting? I had a list before but I got confused when the new ones came out. I checked flourishes and all that scraps and no pre-orders.
I had originally thought that I would not need the Chique Oval Stamper. I was thinking about getting the Brayton font, which comes with a set of 95, 50, and 25 point fonts for $21.95. But then I read what comes with the oval stamper, one 95 point Brayton font, TWO sets of each of the 50 and 25 point Brayton fonts. (Plus the stamper, four borders and four centers.) All for only $42.95. I'm not sure that I necessary care for the centers, but the borders and all of the fonts are worth the price. Plus the fonts can be used with the other stampers.

I also think I will be ordering the 10 Designer Centers & Borders for the Circle stamper. It seems to cover pretty much everything from winter to birthdays (although not specifically Christmas).

And, of course, to keep the oval stamper company, I was thinking of maybe getting the Birthday Stamp Ensemble.

I don't bake things to give away, the baby stamps seem to be geared more for people who HAVE babies, and I have enough wedding stamps (without enough weddings). I like the Christmas Stamp Ensemble, but I really have enough stamps to last me for several more years' worth of unique Christmas cards.

I thought about ordering the wood oval block but I am wondering if the JustRite folks will be releasing additional mini sets of borders and centers WITH an oval block. (Like the other circle sets, of which I now have two circle blocks.) I'd like to see more sets of just borders, just centers, etc., without them being in a set with a wood block. I see that their new deluxe sets don't have an image preview yet. I think what would be REALLY cool is if each border and each center were available individually, so you can buy exactly what you want.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2008, 06:17 AM   #9  
Die Cut Diva

I think they should also color code the different stampers and then the sets that go with each stamper. For example the birthday ensemble that is for the oval shape, just says "Use with 1 3/8 x 2 1/8" Oval Wooden Stamper (not included)" but should also mention this works with the oval pre-inked stamper as they are the same size.

Also, I wonder what the difference is between the Small Round Monogram Stamper (1-3/16" Round DIY Monogram Kit) and Luxe Stamper Medium (Black) 1 3/16" as they both have the same font and the same borders, but one is priced at $19.95 and the other is $21.95? One says it is a small and the other says a medium, but the size listed is exactly the same. That's kind of confusing!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2008, 09:03 AM   #10  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimberlyinMNView Post
I think they should also color code the different stampers and then the sets that go with each stamper. For example the birthday ensemble that is for the oval shape, just says "Use with 1 3/8 x 2 1/8" Oval Wooden Stamper (not included)" but should also mention this works with the oval pre-inked stamper as they are the same size.

Also, I wonder what the difference is between the Small Round Monogram Stamper (1-3/16" Round DIY Monogram Kit) and Luxe Stamper Medium (Black) 1 3/16" as they both have the same font and the same borders, but one is priced at $19.95 and the other is $21.95? One says it is a small and the other says a medium, but the size listed is exactly the same. That's kind of confusing!!
I have to say I am in the middle of making an Excel sheet so I can find the differences and what works for me!

and yes I think they are the same product but one is the updated version
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2008, 09:36 AM   #11  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiverIsisView Post
I have to say I am in the middle of making an Excel sheet so I can find the differences and what works for me!

and yes I think they are the same product but one is the updated version
Ooooh! Smart idea!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2008, 10:09 AM   #12  
Stazon Splitcoast

I just wish each border had a "name" ... it would be easier to work out what is in each set... so I glossed over that the first time through... I'm in the process of updating my sheet with what is availabe now and what is on pre-order and then I will look at the borders again and see if I can make sense of them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2008, 10:10 AM   #13  
Mad Swapper

I'm having a hard time figuring out the differences between some of the kits. Does only that one kit come with the yellow case?

Do you all prefer using the wood block or the self-inking stamper for these? Other threads I've read seem split down the middle, with maybe a slight preference for the wood block, as many people are having trouble getting a good solid image with the stamper.

I'd also like to order before the price increase, but I do find it all rather confusing over there.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2008, 10:18 AM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

I have the gold box kit (which I think is on the one thing) and I am leaning toward getting blocks for the rest just because it would be easier for me to use my other ink pads... I have used them with this kit but its a bit more fiddly than I like
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2008, 11:04 AM   #15  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikiBeeView Post
Do you all prefer using the wood block or the self-inking stamper for these? Other threads I've read seem split down the middle, with maybe a slight preference for the wood block, as many people are having trouble getting a good solid image with the stamper.
I've used both now. When I am making a "batch" of cards, all with the same setup, I like the self-inking stamper. It is SO fast! I stamped a bunch of the "From the desk of" and then my friend's last name "Ms. xxxx" and then used my circle punch to make the circles. Slick!

However, I just make a quick card yesterday and used the wood block and my Palette ink. It was much easier to clean the rubber using my stamp scrubber.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2008, 11:22 AM   #16  
Die Cut Diva

This is what I currently have with no repeats of borders. The small round stamper has the same Damask borders, but they are smaller than the other Damask borders and only fit the small stamper. If you are at the JustRite Stampers website, click on the photo in the item description page to see a larger view of the borders included.

Stampers:
  • JB-07277 - Large Round Monogram Stamper with Times font (lg & med sizes), three borders
  • JB-07320 - Small Round Monogram Stamper with Times font and small Damask borders
Borders that only fit the large stamper or the wood circle mount:
  • JB-07310 - Damask 1-Letter Borders (no letters)
  • JB-07300 - From the Desk of/Library of/Kitchen of (no letters)
Kits with the borders only fit the large stamper or the wood circle mount but the letters will fit any stamper/block:
  • JB-07340 - Curlz Monogram with borders, Curlz font (lg & med) and wood block
  • JB-07350 - Special Occasions with borders, Special Occasions font (lg & med) and wood block
Other accessories that will fit on everything (including the new ovals):
  • JB-07276 - Medium and large numbers et
  • JB-07275 - Small letter set

Last edited by KimberlyinMN; 08-10-2008 at 11:30 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2008, 06:25 PM   #17  
Kookie Creator

Thanks for sharing all your wonderful ideas. I will attempt to answer your many questions but first I wanted to share this excel spreadsheet that has all the products listed with accessories and interchangeable products that coordinate with each other.
Attached Files
File Type: xls Monogram Stamper Fit Chart.xls (34.5 KB, 46 views)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2008, 06:33 PM   #18  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

I thought about ordering the wood oval block but I am wondering if the JustRite folks will be releasing additional mini sets of borders and centers WITH an oval block. (Like the other circle sets, of which I now have two circle blocks.) I'd like to see more sets of just borders, just centers, etc., without them being in a set with a wood block. I see that their new deluxe sets don't have an image preview yet. I think what would be REALLY cool is if each border and each center were available individually, so you can buy exactly what you want.
Right now the Harmony Classic Oval I set and Harmony Classic Oval II ensemble sets come with a wooden block. We are always looking to add new items and welcome suggestions from our customers but for now we have to focus on the new product release in mid September.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2008, 06:37 PM   #19  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

New products are color coded with purple, pink and green rubber.

There is no difference between the Small Round Monogram Stamper and the Luxe Stamper other than the name and the price increase....they are the same size. The words "small and medium" are a typo that will be fixed tonight. Thanks for pointing it out.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2008, 06:40 PM   #20  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikiBeeView Post
I'm having a hard time figuring out the differences between some of the kits. Does only that one kit come with the yellow case?

I'd also like to order before the price increase, but I do find it all rather confusing over there.

Yes, only the Large Round Monogram Stamper comes with the yellow storage box.

The self inking stamper is great for mass producing cards and the wood block is great for having more of a choice in the type of ink you use. If you are having trouble getting a crisp image use a stamp mat or mouse pad under your paper and this should solve the problem.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-12-2008, 05:58 AM   #21  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by imchattyView Post
Right now the Harmony Classic Oval I set and Harmony Classic Oval II ensemble sets come with a wooden block. We are always looking to add new items and welcome suggestions from our customers but for now we have to focus on the new product release in mid September.
Oh dear.. Now I see that the photos have been added to both of those sets. Methinks my list just got longer.

(Come ON ebates, toss my $106 into my PayPal account.... my mad money is just out of reach!) LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-12-2008, 10:24 AM   #22  
Cardstock Collector

Quote:

Originally Posted by imchattyView Post
Thanks for sharing all your wonderful ideas. I will attempt to answer your many questions but first I wanted to share this excel spreadsheet that has all the products listed with accessories and interchangeable products that coordinate with each other.

Thank for the spreadsheet!! It's gonna really help with my wish list!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-12-2008, 06:33 PM   #23  
Polyshrink Goddess

Denise, will the new kits have exactly the same interchangable designer borders as the original ones? i.e.JB-08250 Special Occasion Letter Kit with Bonus Stamper vs JB-07350 DIY Monogram Stamper Kit - Special Occasions Font with 3 Elegant Borders & Wooden Stamper
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-12-2008, 07:43 PM   #24  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilianView Post
Denise, will the new kits have exactly the same interchangable designer borders as the original ones? i.e.JB-08250 Special Occasion Letter Kit with Bonus Stamper vs JB-07350 DIY Monogram Stamper Kit - Special Occasions Font with 3 Elegant Borders & Wooden Stamper
Yes, the only change with the font and border kits is that the new kits will come with centers and a stackable storage tray for the font. If you already have the three kits but want the centers you can purchase the 10 Designer Centers and Borders JB-08040. It will give you all the centers and an extra set of borders.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-13-2008, 12:09 AM   #25  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thanks Denise!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2008, 05:12 AM   #26  
Stazon Splitcoast

Just recovering from what I call a "d'oh" moment...

Can anyone think of any reason why I couldn't stamp the stamp company names on the back of bare rubber?
Reply With Quote Likes