Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Tool & Product Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-128/)
-   -   I got It!! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-128/i-got-223889/)

jeanstamping2 02-12-2007 10:05 AM

I got It!!

Yes I got it......

My own Cuttle Bug die cut machine!!!

I purchased it with my Gift card that I had gotten for Christmas and My Birthday Money from my dh.

I also purchased one embossing folder. Cat.

I love it. I got a chance to play on Sunday. and I have ton's of fun with it.

I can't wait to purchase more dies and embossing folders.

Now where that 40% coupon??/.....lol
I thought I share my good news with you all.

JamieM 02-12-2007 10:09 AM

Fun! I haven't gotten one yet, but y'all sure have me thinkin' on it. ;)

If you're near an AC Moore, they have a 50% off coupon this week! I'll post the link.

ladylinks 02-12-2007 10:18 AM

Yea! Congratulations! They are so fun to play with!

jeanstamping2 02-12-2007 10:22 AM

I also used my 40% off coupon and my Gift card was $25.00 and dh gave me $30.00 to use toward it.

I got it at Michaels $79.99 -40% off = $47.99

I know at Joanne's they are going for $89.99

buggainok 02-12-2007 10:59 AM

Good for you! Isn't it a lot of fun? I did the same thing, used a 40% coupon at Mikes, and I got the cat folder, too. I have made lots of cards with it. Cute, Cute!

Enjoy your new Bug.:)

Softangelkisses 02-12-2007 05:08 PM

WOO HOO!

Can't wait to see all your cute creations you are going to be adding to the gallery since you got a new toy!

MonicaA 02-12-2007 05:38 PM

Congrats, Nancy! You're one lucky duck! I've been wanting one so bad! I absolutely love all the embossing in the gallery done with the embossing folders. For now I'll keep dreaming.

jeanstamping2 02-12-2007 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Softangelkisses
WOO HOO!

Can't wait to see all your cute creations you are going to be adding to the gallery since you got a new toy!

Yes I will be adding some soon. I just sat and played on Sunday. Seeing what paper works best in it.
I now want to get some more embossing folders and some dies.

jeanstamping2 02-12-2007 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MonicaA
Congrats, Nancy! You're one lucky duck! I've been wanting one so bad! I absolutely love all the embossing in the gallery done with the embossing folders. For now I'll keep dreaming.

I had been waiting too!! I just saved my Gift Card that I got for Christmas and then dh gave me money for my B-day and of course I used my 40% off coupon to get it.
Now I have to find more 40% off coupons to purchase more embossing folders and die cuts.
Then I'll be set!

I have a long list of what I want.

So I quess now I need to sell more of stuff on Ebay..... to make more money to purchase my cuttle bug habit.....lol!!

stampfunny 02-13-2007 06:30 AM

Cuttlebug

Hi Nancy,

I finally got my Cuttle Bug this weekend as well. I though you might like to
know that I spent an entire day on-line trying to find the best deal on the embossing folders and diecuts for it and found 2 great places. One is Scrapy Land which I got 7 Cuttle Bug Embossing Folders for $22.50 (incl. shipping). I think they were $3.7ea.
They were out of some of the ones I wanted so I found them at the next cheapest place called Happy Scrappin. I think the Embossing Folders were $4.25 ea. there not incl. shipping which was very reasonable. Both places were extremely nice and both orders were already shipped on Monday though I have not received them yet.
Anyway, I just thought I'd let you know in case you were interested. They're great deals! I'll PM you to check for this message here.

Blessings,
Debbike

chattiekathie 02-13-2007 07:27 AM

Welcome, new "bugger"!

jeanstamping2 02-13-2007 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampfunny
Hi Nancy,

I finally got my Cuttle Bug this weekend as well. I though you might like to
know that I spent an entire day on-line trying to find the best deal on the embossing folders and diecuts for it and found 2 great places. One is Scrapy Land which I got 7 Cuttle Bug Embossing Folders for $22.50 (incl. shipping). I think they were $3.7ea.
They were out of some of the ones I wanted so I found them at the next cheapest place called Happy Scrappin. I think the Embossing Folders were $4.25 ea. there not incl. shipping which was very reasonable. Both places were extremely nice and both orders were already shipped on Monday though I have not received them yet.
Anyway, I just thought I'd let you know in case you were interested. They're great deals! I'll PM you to check for this message here.

Blessings,
Debbike

Thanks for the info. This will come in handy...When I feel the need for more Cool embossing folders and dies.

I have a longgggggggggggggggg list of ones that I want!!

tweetyb 02-13-2007 05:52 PM

I too got the bug this weekend!!

My mom and I saw on here about using the rolling pin, so she bought a few folders and we tried it. It was ok but then when the mike's coupon came out this weekend we said "what the heck" and each bought one! We could not believe the difference and how nice and easy it was!! I have since gone back to buy more folders! I now have 3 and one set of dies. I also got an alpha set online and 3 more folders!! I am addicted!!

We also showed them to my aunt....she is going tomorrow to buy one!! :)

jeanstamping2 02-14-2007 10:24 AM

I found a place that has a good deal on Embossing folder and Dies.
I have purchased from them a ton of times. There service is very good.
They also give you a choice of payments

Check them out!

http://www.ktcrafts.com/cuttlebug.html