Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Tool & Product Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-128/)
-   -   HOW DO YOU STORE YOUR 12X12 PRINT PAPER (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-128/how-do-you-store-your-12x12-print-paper-304661/)

AGJESSEE 12-01-2007 10:05 AM

HOW DO YOU STORE YOUR 12X12 PRINT PAPER

HOW DO YOU STORE YOUR 12X12 PRINT PAPER. I HAVE TONS OF PRINTS THAT I BUY FROM JOANNS 6 FOR 96 CENTS. AND I HAVE THEM ON AN ACCORDION FOLDER BUT THEY ARE OVERFLOWING AND THE EDGES ARE WEARING OUT. WHAT WOULD BE THE BEST WAY TO KEEP THEM NEAT AND ORGANIZED BY COLOR?

tdodd00 12-01-2007 10:18 AM

I have two of the Cropper Hopper Hanging Folder Carts...love them!

tgritty 12-01-2007 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AGJESSEE (Post 7875401)
HOW DO YOU STORE YOUR 12X12 PRINT PAPER. I HAVE TONS OF PRINTS THAT I BUY FROM JOANNS 6 FOR 96 CENTS. AND I HAVE THEM ON AN ACCORDION FOLDER BUT THEY ARE OVERFLOWING AND THE EDGES ARE WEARING OUT. WHAT WOULD BE THE BEST WAY TO KEEP THEM NEAT AND ORGANIZED BY COLOR?

I have two 3 drawer white/clear drawer sets. They can stack on top of each other on a desk, etc. I think that they are made by Sterilite and are sold at Wally world, Target and Michaels. I always try to get them on sale. The drawers are big enough to hold 12x12 and lay flat. Organizing each is a personal pref. Pattern cs in one, shimmery or textured in another, etc. They are easy to move into the kitchen for stampin' day and each drawer can taken out to weed thru when you want inspiration. T

Jillgunter 12-01-2007 11:44 AM

I use the plastic paper holders. I organize them by holiday, nuetrals, etc etc. I have about 8 of the holders. I need to buy more to seperate some others a little more. You could probally also find a file folder cabinet that holds 12x12 also. I use a plastic file cabinet to hold all my SU cardstock so I can keep it seperated.

You can find the paper holders at Micheals etc for 1.99 or wait till they have them on sale for 99 cents like I do:)

stampinmomnh 12-01-2007 11:46 AM

I bought a 12x12 paper holder at Target in the Storage section. It's kinda like ones that stores have. Works very well!

Batavia-Soprano 12-01-2007 11:49 AM

I'm lucky enough to have paper racks from a store that I used to work with. They replaced all their wire racks with new ones, so the employees got their pick of what they wanted to take home for free.

palval77 12-01-2007 12:17 PM

Alittle bit here and a little bit there. Stuff I'm not interested in anymore is on a shelf. Stuff I love but haven't gotten around to is in a picnic basket. Dont ask. And my SU is in paper racks.

Happy Heart 12-01-2007 01:33 PM

I store it flat in a plastic box made for the purpose. I think I got it at Michaels.

Jackie46 12-01-2007 05:57 PM

I store mine in the Cropper Hopper workstation. It's on wheels and has a cover. LOVE it! And I need another one. :D

raggedyanne 12-01-2007 10:21 PM

I also have the plastic 12 x 12 trays purchased at Michaels. I sort my paper by theme or brand depending upon how I think I will use it. To protect it just a little more and help separate it I put it in just a regular manila file folder and then write on the file folder what is in it "Flowers", "Daisy D's" or "Cerise SU" . .. Obviously not the complete page fits but it does help separate the paper and protect it a little more.

csmilham 12-02-2007 10:00 AM

I have the white wire shelves like they have at the stores. Daughter's neighbor was getting rid of them. :)

carol
in IN

craftyteaspoon 12-02-2007 10:20 AM

I use the Cropper Hopper 12x12 paper holders.

I then separate by types. For example a few of my catagories are: stripes-bold, stripes-pastel, vellum, celestial & weather, scouts, etc. I have many catagories - that is just a sample.:D

scrappychick427 12-02-2007 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AGJESSEE (Post 7875401)

do any of you guys have access to LTD commodities? It's a really kool company that has great bargains on gifts, etc. they're starting to carry a lot of scrapbooking stuff. they only deliver to businesses but you can make up a name to register with or register your work's name. they don't really check it.

any who...they have the wooden file cubes like store in style but with shipping and everything i only paid about $30 for mine. then i used the stampinup plastic dividers to separate them. they fit PERFECTLY! :) i'm really enjoying them. hope this helps! ~leslie