Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Tool & Product Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-128/)
-   -   Great place to order stamps! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-128/great-place-order-stamps-539570/)

buggainok 10-07-2011 12:07 PM

Great place to order stamps!

Wanted to share a great website to order stamps from that you might not find or hear of.

I stumbled across it when I was looking for something needlework related, but they have a tremendous selection of good stamp brands and supplies, too. They've been in business for 14 years, which is a long time for the internet, lol.

They carry Hero Arts, Inkadinkado, Penny Black and others. I ordered on the 4th and received my order today! Pretty quick from Utah to Oklahoma. Their shipping is reasonable and fast.

When you get to the site, click on stamps to see their selection:

Cross Stitch, Needlepoint, Rubber Stamps from 1-2-3 Stitch!

KatarinaM 10-07-2011 02:14 PM

I've been shopping with them for a long time, they used to have a great selection of Stamps Happen stamps, which were kind of hard to find, although I see their selection is getting smaller.
I was about to place an order last week for two wood mounted stamps and two cling mount and my shipping would've been $12, whoah! I emailed them and within 15 minutes a very nice lady corrected my invoice and promptly shipped my order. Excellent CS.

DianeinSparks 10-07-2011 03:10 PM

I've ordered from them several times and have been very happy; quick service, reasonable shipping and they have stamps that are sometimes very hard to find. And I can order my stitching supplies at the same time!

JoBear2 10-08-2011 03:28 AM

I have been buying from them for about 2 years + and they have always been prompt, reliable and they package the products really well when posting all the way down to me in Australia. Have bought needlework things, nesties, stamps, inks, punches - lots of different stuff. Anytime I have emailed with a question, they have attended to it promptly. Can't speak highly enough of them - I think they are fab! :D

Bellegirl 10-08-2011 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoBear2 (Post 18804402)
I have been buying from them for about 2 years + and they have always been prompt, reliable and they package the products really well when posting all the way down to me in Australia. Have bought needlework things, nesties, stamps, inks, punches - lots of different stuff. Anytime I have emailed with a question, they have attended to it promptly. Can't speak highly enough of them - I think they are fab! :D

I totally agree as this has been my experience as well.

countryhearts 10-09-2011 06:28 AM

I love them! My daughter got a service dog last year so I was looking for dog related stamps to do scrapbooking and also Christmas things. They have the cutest Christmas dog stamps! Customer service is definitely top notch and shipping was really fast.

fionna51 10-09-2011 09:02 AM

Enablers! That's what you all are...enablers!

I can get several brands all in one place. No need for several different orders.

buggainok 10-09-2011 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fionna51 (Post 18807982)

I can get several brands all in one place. No need for several different orders.

Guilty as charged!:mrgreen:

JoBear2 10-09-2011 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fionna51 (Post 18807982)

I am guilty too :D - but isn't it nice to have such a huge range of products all in one place?!!

binx 10-10-2011 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buggainok (Post 18802813)
Wanted to share a great website to order stamps from that you might not find or hear of.

I stumbled across it when I was looking for something needlework related, but they have a tremendous selection of good stamp brands and supplies, too. They've been in business for 14 years, which is a long time for the internet, lol.

They carry Hero Arts, Inkadinkado, Penny Black and others. I ordered on the 4th and received my order today! Pretty quick from Utah to Oklahoma. Their shipping is reasonable and fast.

When you get to the site, click on stamps to see their selection:

Cross Stitch, Needlepoint, Rubber Stamps from 1-2-3 Stitch!

New one to me, thx. Bugga, you are always so helpful. THANKS!