Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Tool & Product Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-128/)
-   -   Found the Labels 1 Nesties!!! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-128/found-labels-1-nesties-413894/)

Inkstampnscrap 01-23-2009 01:14 PM

Found the Labels 1 Nesties!!!

I just ordered mine :) so thought I would share that I found them in stock along with the Ribbon Tags and some other cute dies.www.polkadotplaza.com I've ordered a few things from them and love how fast they ship. Had to cancel my order with cutathome but they were really super nice about it! :mrgreen:

cjbapp 01-23-2009 01:22 PM

Also ritzcamera.com has them in stock ($16.65) and scrapyland.com has them in stock ($18.99).

Both offer free shipping if you spend so much... :)

crazed 01-23-2009 01:25 PM

I just ordered a few things yesterday and am excited to get...Someone here had recommended Ritz cameras (wouldnt expect scrap stuff there!) and they're having a 20% off sale....some good prices! Many are $16.65! Cant wait to play:)
http://www.ritzcamera.com/webapp/wcs...ities&x=48&y=6

Leigh

crazed 01-23-2009 01:26 PM

My message obviously passed Cher's in cyber-space: sorry for the duplication there! :)
Leigh

cjbapp 01-23-2009 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazed (Post 12847485)
My message obviously passed Cher's in cyber-space: sorry for the duplication there! :)
Leigh

Good deals are worth mentioning twice!! (Or more!)

Inkstampnscrap 01-23-2009 01:35 PM

Geez never though Rita camera would have scrap stuff that's great!!! Thanks!

IMBlessed5 01-23-2009 02:11 PM

How much is their shipping at Ritz?

crazed 01-23-2009 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjbapp (Post 12847523)
Good deals are worth mentioning twice!! (Or more!)

:D :D

Leigh

crazed 01-23-2009 03:18 PM

I ordered 5 sets of nesties and shipping is $6.95... not too bad!

Leigh

rj77 01-23-2009 03:28 PM

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/DoodleBu...34Q2ec0Q2em322

That is a link to an ebay store that has them in stock. $25 with free shipping. Someone else on another thread here talked about them. I did order from there and they shipped quickly.

cjbapp 01-23-2009 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IMBlessed5 (Post 12847992)
How much is their shipping at Ritz?

FREE if you spend $100....they have tons of other stamping supplies, so it's all too easy to get to $100!

queenoe 01-23-2009 08:15 PM

Wolfcamera.com also has them on sale for $16.95 w/$6.95 shipping. Just ordered some day before yesterday, they were shipped today.

stargirl 01-24-2009 05:51 AM

I get all my Spellbinders at www.creativeplaystamps.com

dorothyjane 01-24-2009 06:18 AM

I am interested in these, but am confused about sizing. I love the scalloped circles, but which size would work best for standard card making? Petite, small, etc. I also like the squares and have the same questions there. Can you help me?

stargirl 01-24-2009 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dorothyjane (Post 12854376)
I am interested in these, but am confused about sizing. I love the scalloped circles, but which size would work best for standard card making? Petite, small, etc. I also like the squares and have the same questions there. Can you help me?

I try to have all four, Dorothy Jane. Sometimes, when I have the money, I buy them all at once. Other times, I buy them one at a time. ALL of them work for card making. If you do a lot of tags, or like to layer your sentiments, you might buy small scallop, small classic, large scallop, large classic. If you only want to layer your focal image, buy the larges first. If you don't want a plain mat, don't buy the classic at all. The plains are really nice to stamp on, then you can layer with the scallops. I don't think you can make a mistake, no matter what you wind up buying!

QueenOfInkland 01-24-2009 06:48 AM

no stock at ritz camera

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazed (Post 12847476)
I just ordered a few things yesterday and am excited to get...Someone here had recommended Ritz cameras (wouldnt expect scrap stuff there!) and they're having a 20% off sale....some good prices! Many are $16.65! Cant wait to play:)
http://www.ritzcamera.com/webapp/wcs...ities&x=48&y=6

Leigh

Hi. I LOVE Ritz Camera, so this is not a criticism - just sharing what happened on my most recent order with them. I will order again from Ritz Camera - I think they're great!

My nesties saga LOL.....I placed my order on 12/13/08 and it took 1 month for Ritz to ship because they couldn't get the nesties that I ordered even though everything that I ordered, including the nesties, showed that they were in stock on their website when I ordered. The problem turned out to be that the labels 1 and labels 2, which Ritz finally (sadly) cancelled from my order, are not stocked by Ritz Camera - Ritz gets them from a supplier and they couldn't get them even after 1 month of trying. Luckily, I was able to get the labels 1 from Ellen Hutson w/in the last week.

You might want to check with Ritz's customer service if they don't ship pretty quickly after you placed your order because there may be an issue with the nesties labels dies.

Minders 01-24-2009 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjbapp (Post 12847450)
Also ritzcamera.com has them in stock ($16.65) and scrapyland.com has them in stock ($18.99).

Both offer free shipping if you spend so much... :)

Do you know how much you have to spend to qualify for the free shipping???

cjbapp 01-24-2009 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minders (Post 12854595)
Do you know how much you have to spend to qualify for the free shipping???

$100 for ritzcamera and $50 for scrapyland.

I have ordered from both multiple times and never had any problems with my orders...both shipped quite fast as well!

EmGee458 01-24-2009 07:06 AM

I got my Labels 1 and 2 right before Christmas through my local stamp store...haven't had a chance to play with them, yet... :(

NoraAnne 01-24-2009 07:09 AM

wow! thanks for the link to ritzcamera! I would've never looked there and they are so cheap!

Stampinmom57 01-24-2009 07:13 AM

oK, this may be a dumb question as I am just now getting a cricut. Should be here anyday. I do have a cuttlebug too. My question is Do you need nesties if you have a cricut? Can you not cut these out? Any info would be great.

Sheri

DisneyDoll 01-24-2009 07:23 AM

I had the same problem with RitzCamera. They list Labels 1 as in stock, but they don't really HAVE them. So it took awhile, but then my order shipped without them. I was REALLY bummed!

TheOtherMeg 01-24-2009 09:05 AM

oK, this may be a dumb question as I am just now getting a cricut. Should be here anyday. I do have a cuttlebug too. My question is Do you need nesties if you have a cricut? Can you not cut these out? Any info would be great.

Sheri

I feel you need Nesties even though you have a Cricut because the Nesties are perfectly shaped and will nest perfectly with each other. It would be difficult (at least for me!) to create such perfectly proportional nesting shapes using my Cricut (or my KNK for that matter).

Also, I can place the Nestie exactly where I want it, which is important if I have already stamped an image or want a specific part of the pattern on my paper cut.

If you don't layer a lot or make tags, then you could probably get by with what you can cut on your Cricut. I love my Nesties, though, and think they're worth the money even though I have other ways to make similar shapes. Nesties give such a clean, perfect cut -- and then there's the embossing and the fact that you can layer the cuts and they will be perfectly proportional.

If it's in the budget, I really would get Nesties even though you have a Cricut. Nesties can be used in your Cuttlebug, BTW.

LOL Did I say "perfectly" enough?! Sheesh!

Bevstamps 01-24-2009 09:32 AM

Ellen Hutson has them in her on-line store:

http://www.ellenhutson.com/servlet/StoreFront

Shopping Diva 01-24-2009 09:41 AM

I ordered mine from 7 College Kids - $19.95

Lemur 01-24-2009 11:38 AM

Ritz and Wolf are out of stock :(

cjbapp 01-24-2009 11:49 AM

http://www.scrap-mart.com/spellbinde...spreorder.aspx

$18.99 Labels One with FREE SHIPPING!

Lemur 01-24-2009 01:57 PM

sheesh! Scrapmart is out too!

cjbapp 01-24-2009 02:13 PM

Gotta hurry up when a link gets posted! They were in stock when I posted it...LOL

Shopping Diva 01-24-2009 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjbapp (Post 12858387)
Gotta hurry up when a link gets posted! They were in stock when I posted it...LOL

They are in stock here:

http://www.7kidscollegefund.com/NEST..._p/sbs4161.htm

a_place_for_ink 01-24-2009 08:25 PM

Both Wolf and Ritz are out of stock now :(

Shopping Diva 01-25-2009 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shopping Diva (Post 12858646)

Mine shipped already and I just ordered them yesterday afternoon!

Lemur 01-25-2009 06:10 AM

7kidscollegefund has $3.95 shipping which is better than some of the other places at $6.95

nancystamps 01-25-2009 06:32 AM

Great deal at 7kids....but ACKKK! I can't make up my mind between Labels 1 and Labels 2!

rj77 01-25-2009 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nancystamps (Post 12864467)
Great deal at 7kids....but ACKKK! I can't make up my mind between Labels 1 and Labels 2!

I know it's all personal preference, but I finally got Labels 1 and absolutely love it! Good luck making a choice!

queenoe 01-25-2009 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheOtherMeg (Post 12855815)

Sheri

I feel you need Nesties even though you have a Cricut because the Nesties are perfectly shaped and will nest perfectly with each other. It would be difficult (at least for me!) to create such perfectly proportional nesting shapes using my Cricut (or my KNK for that matter).

Also, I can place the Nestie exactly where I want it, which is important if I have already stamped an image or want a specific part of the pattern on my paper cut.

If you don't layer a lot or make tags, then you could probably get by with what you can cut on your Cricut. I love my Nesties, though, and think they're worth the money even though I have other ways to make similar shapes. Nesties give such a clean, perfect cut -- and then there's the embossing and the fact that you can layer the cuts and they will be perfectly proportional.

If it's in the budget, I really would get Nesties even though you have a Cricut. Nesties can be used in your Cuttlebug, BTW.

LOL Did I say "perfectly" enough?! Sheesh!

Layering and making tags is SUPER easy with the Cricut, all you do is cut the shape, then cut the same shape in Shadow mode. Makes the perfect mat. I cut most shapes with the Cricut as you have 11 different sizes of ovals, circles, rectangles, squares, stars, hearts etc, plus scallops. The only thing I have bought in Nesties is the shapes the Cricut DOESN'T offer such as the Pinking Circles and the Label nesties, also the daisy one. I am thinking of getting the plain Square so I can make a frame. I love both. The BIG difference in the two is that with the Nesties you can dry emboss the outer part and that is kinda cool.

I think I need both! LOL!!!

[email protected] 01-25-2009 08:46 AM

7 kids fund was out of the labels 2 and I just ordered labels 1 from Ritz so I guess it's on back order. I have a free shipping offer from Spellbinders I may use on my next order from them. Shipping is getting high in some places

Stampinmom57 01-26-2009 05:14 PM

Well I made the plunge and ordered the oval complete set. I hope I like them. I am sure I will. I can never start out small. I also just bought the cricut create which has not been delivered yet and 9 cartridges. Cricut should be here tomorrow. I cant wait. I do have to quite shopping online but its just so easy!!!

Sheri

[email protected] 01-27-2009 09:58 AM

I have the pinking circles and they are awesome.

Indy_Patti 01-27-2009 10:06 AM

I placed my order with Ritz Camera on Saturday as soon as I saw this thread. So, just checked and my order shipped yesterday. The customer service rep didn't say anything was backordered, so my Labels 1 and ribbon dies should be on the way. At least I hope so!