Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Tool & Product Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-128/)
-   -   Favorite stamps to color with your copics (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-128/favorite-stamps-color-your-copics-449042/)

aprice522 07-17-2009 06:41 PM

Favorite stamps to color with your copics

So I finally am breaking down and joining the bandwagon and got a handful of copics in my fav matching su colors and realized that I now need more stamps.

I am more a tool collector then stamp collector as habit and now needs more stamps!!!

I have my first 2 bellas ordered and have plenty of boyish stamps and only 2 floral sets.

Need more stamps to color with my copics now!

I just got some $$ and want to spend it!

So, tell me your fav stamps to color with your copics! (and where you got them!):mrgreen:

toodlesyall 07-17-2009 06:47 PM

Anything by Karen Lockhart: www.ellenhutson.com. Great stuff!

lovetostamp3 07-17-2009 07:23 PM

I agree, Karen Lockhart is great. I also use mine on Magenta stamps that I've had, and the Magnolia and Whiff of Joy stamps I've been buying. I've gone back looking at what I have in my stash and you'd be surprised, pretty much anything you would have colored before with markers, use your copics on, since you're blending colors and having light space. It's pretty cool, you look at those old stamps differently, even my old Southwest pots looked pretty cool with my browns and blue greens.....awesome!!!

lesarapp 07-17-2009 08:44 PM

Oh, I love my C.C. Designs stamps. There are lots of samples on my blog.
allthatscraps.com is where you get them.

lilian 07-18-2009 12:06 AM

You will love the Sugar Nellie images! :)

javagirl984 07-18-2009 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lesarapp (Post 14659254)
Oh, I love my C.C. Designs stamps. There are lots of samples on my blog.
allthatscraps.com is where you get them.

Me too. They are great stamp images to color with Copic markers. I also like The Greeting Farm images. They are great for coloring with Copics. The Miss Anya stamps are my favorites.

kandcats 07-18-2009 07:56 AM

I love the House Mouse images for coloring with Copics.

Lainy67 07-18-2009 12:36 PM

Impression Obsession has some beautiful stamps - - scenery stuff as does Cornish Heritage Farms.

Sugar Nellies of course, and I want some of the Whiff of Joy stamps too.

I also like Stamps by Judith. She has some really interesting stamps and a lot that you can "mix and match" to make different things.

JanetJ 07-18-2009 02:56 PM

I like Magnolia, but High Hopes also look good when colored with Copics!!

Janet

Scraphappily 07-18-2009 09:27 PM

Oh boy- so many to try: Magnolia, High HOpes, Whiff of Joy, House Mouse............. I love using all of these brands- if you would like to see some, check out my blog! Good Luck making a choice too- how fun!

aprice522 07-18-2009 09:35 PM

just ordered 3 sugar nellies and some flowers from flourishes...now what else to buy!!!

Happy Heart 07-19-2009 08:43 AM

I love the Penny Black critters, Dustin Pike's digital images, Hambo, Impression Obsession....and many others!