Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Tool & Product Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-128/)
-   -   Does Archiver's sell Copic markers? (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-128/does-archivers-sell-copic-markers-462162/)

19stamper59 10-04-2009 04:37 AM

Does Archiver's sell Copic markers?

I'm driving over two hours to an Archiver's store this month and wondered if I should take my Copic "wish list" with me.

momtoggk 10-04-2009 05:08 AM

I don't know if they do now, but when I visited 2 months ago, they said they were coming.

Glitterboo212 10-04-2009 05:35 AM

They've arrived in the MI stores but it's not a big selection (yet), imo I would order online they are cheaper then in the stores. Have fun at Archivers they have lots of other wonderful products.

Bellegirl 10-04-2009 05:46 AM

Well, our Archiver's in Madison, WI has them. Not a huge selection, but it's something! They are expensive at $6.49/piece. I used my 30% coupon to get a color I've been wanting. I already have a pretty good collection (100+), so I don't mind buying a few at a time. Archiver's is also offering a Copic class for $15. I'd like to take it, as I'd probably get a few tips.
Enjoy your Archiver's trip! It's one of my favorite craft stores. I just wish they'd get more of a Nestie selection....although their's is better than it used to be!

19stamper59 10-04-2009 05:50 AM

Thanks for the info. There are a few colors that I would like to actually see in the store, rather than order them, so I was hoping to see some at Archiver's. I'm actually going for a Copic Christmas card workshop and I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Bellegirl 10-04-2009 06:18 AM

Yes, I know what you mean! At the store,after seeing the Sketch color B00, Frost Blue, I knew this would be perfect to highlight my snowmen. I do really like looking at the colors in person! Had I be able to do that, my color selections would have been different. Seeing them on the computer screen is just NOT the same as in person! Yet, online, I was able to order them cheaper....yikes...the word "cheap" and Copics doesn't really fit!!!!

Enjoy your Copic Christmas card workshop! Is this the one Archiver's is offering?

abange58 10-04-2009 07:20 AM

I just took the Copics Christmas card class yesterday and really enjoyed it, the cards are adorable. But I didn't feel that I learned too much about using the Copics themselves. All the staff at our local Archiver's has just recently started using them, so there wasn't a lot of tips share. But it was a place to try them out before buying.

19stamper59 10-04-2009 10:53 AM

The lady at Archiver's told me that it wasn't really a class to learn about copics, but I thought it still might be fun. And I really want to spend an hour or so just looking around their store, without having someone waiting outside in the car for me! Bellegirl, I've added the B00 marker to my list. I make alot of snowmen cards, so it looks like I really need to get this one. Thanks for the replys!

flyersgirl 10-05-2009 06:35 AM

I saw them at Archiver's in Fairlawn, OH. They are at the desk. $6.49 each. I am taking the Copics Christmas card class tonight. I never tried Copics, so I am curious to see how they are.

Baylorgrad 10-05-2009 08:09 AM

They're at the Archiver's in Overland Park, Kansas! :)

polargirl 10-05-2009 09:53 AM

At Archivers in Maple Grove, Minnesota

michelel 10-05-2009 09:57 AM

I just received their email newsletter and in it stated that they now carried Coupics.

GarnetJ 10-05-2009 11:58 AM

If you're going there anyway, take your wish list. Otherwise, you should phone first.... just in case they are the last Archivers to receive shipments.

Rubbernecker 10-05-2009 01:09 PM

In at the Archivers in Orland Park, IL. I think they were the Ciao's, but I'm not sure. I can check if you want me to (if that's the store you're heading to)

stampingdeborah 10-05-2009 09:54 PM

the Archivers in Orem Utah has copics at 6.49 I also took the class it was alot of
fun. but the girl was just learning about the copics also and didn't really know that
much about them. you can find them alot cheap online. but it also nice to see them
and then order them on line another place to find copics is your art stores there is
one in provo that sales copics for about 4.50 last I checked.