Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Tool & Product Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-128/)
-   -   "Die" Crazy!! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-128/die-crazy-565929/)

ThatGirlThere 12-15-2012 06:19 PM

"Die" Crazy!!

Anyone else "Die" crazy like I am??? I love that all the companies are making their own dies and some of them stamps to go with them!! So much fun!!!Im discovering new places to buy them all the time!!!! Where does everyone buy from???
I recently bought from
Taylored Expessions
Papertrey Ink
Impression Obsession

cr8iveme 12-15-2012 06:50 PM

I bought some die/stamp sets from My Favorite Things.

meeyore151 12-15-2012 07:02 PM

I bought several Memory Box Dies from Amber Shaw (she's a member here at SCS, but I can't remember her screen name) at Chic and Savvy Crafters Home Page. AWESOME service!

DianeinSparks 12-15-2012 09:17 PM

I love dies! I have lots and lots of Memory Box, Die-Namics from My Favorite Things, a few PTI and my latest from Impression-Obsession. Now all I have to do is remember to use them!

jjhere 12-16-2012 09:24 AM

I LOVE the idea of stamps with coordinating dies. Makes so much sense. I don't have any yet, but I have a really big Wish List. :)

In addition to the companies mentioned above, Waltzingmouse Stamps also has stamps that coordinate with dies.

Cheers,
Julie

Rachelrose 12-16-2012 04:24 PM

Hero Arts has some nice sets of stamps and matching dies. And their dies are open in the back, so very easy to use. I just ordered Antique Flowers and Butterflies from Simon Says Stamp.

Tinalala 12-16-2012 06:28 PM

I love buying the Stampin Up Framelit dies because they have great bundles that include stamp and framelit - so great!

thecraftysister 12-16-2012 07:09 PM

There are so many companies I love, but I think Lil' Inker Designs are some of my favorite and most used dies. I love the stitching detail! :D

binkiemonstermom 12-17-2012 03:52 AM

I have enjoyed the framelit and stamp bundles Stampin' Up has offered recently! I LOVE LOVE LOVE dies!!!! So easy and so simple!!!

RosieLP 12-17-2012 08:01 AM

I'm a die lover, too! We can't forget to add Spellbinders to the list of wonderful companies that sell dies.

wanda50 12-17-2012 09:02 AM

Guilty and loving it!!!

sprtchick 12-18-2012 11:25 AM

There are so many new dies here and coming that it is hard to keep up. I am loving MFT, Our Daily Bread, Impression Obsession, Prickley Pear, Memory Box, Marianne, Joy!, Nellie Snellen, Cheery Lynn, Spellbinders....wowzers..there are a lot.
blessings.

cher2008 12-18-2012 11:50 AM

I LOVE CottageCutz dies, and became addicted to them last year! I buy all my CottageCutz here at the Scrapping Cottage The Scrapping Cottage - Where CottageCutz are Always Blooming

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

ThatGirlThere 12-18-2012 09:06 PM

I have been looking at the Christmas Snow globe from Cottage Cutz since last Christmas!!!!! Its sooo cute. They are kind of expensive so I haven't splurged on that one yet!!

Metalcharm 12-18-2012 09:38 PM

I seem to have gathered quite a few of the Simon Says Stamp dies lately :o
Have done all my gift tags with the 'gift box die' and they look great!

bowqueen11 12-19-2012 03:15 PM

Oh my! I just ordered the Christmas Village....I can't wait to get it! Such enablers.....LOL

Janice13 12-19-2012 03:44 PM

I am hooked on them also! I have bought alot from Emma at my creative time.

diecuts4u 12-19-2012 04:28 PM

I am hooked on dies as well it is very hard for me to ever make a plain card without diecuts and embossing on it somewhere. I am making a bunch of su matchbox die boxes with candy for my residents at work. what fun to give them out.

RosieLP 12-19-2012 05:06 PM

I love this thread, there have been some die companies mentioned that I've never heard of before and I'm having a blast checking them out. Thank you, ThatGirlThere, for getting this discussion started.

dottiejdavis 12-22-2012 12:11 PM

I am soooo glad to see other gals that just Love their dies. Waltzingmouse has some really nice stamps with dies (spellbinder) worthy of mention again. I have gotten dies with matching stamps from Heartfelt Creations that are just gorgeous. Asters and such and with paper that is also to "die" for. LOL.

sempermom 12-22-2012 03:22 PM

what a fun thread!!

Thanks for posting it! i love to see that i am not alone in my addiction, LOL

i LOVE dies! and my favorites will always be Sizzix! i have a ton of them, including some from waaay back when!

I love the SU framelits too, and, the new Fiskars Fuse dies.

I'm also a die machine addict, i own:
Sizzix side kick
Sizzix Big Kick
Sizzix Texture Boutique
Fiskars Fuse
Quickkutz Squeeze

which machine i reach for depends on what i am doing. like, if i am just embossing, i reach for the boutique, or for tiny cuts i reach for either the side kick, or squeeze. why bring out the big guys for the little quick stuff, ;)

and what goes awesome with those die cuts???? XYRON, lol............

ThatGirlThere 12-23-2012 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RosieLP (Post 19894727)
I love this thread, there have been some die companies mentioned that I've never heard of before and I'm having a blast checking them out. Thank you, ThatGirlThere, for getting this discussion started.

You're so welcome :)

Well I just ordered 2 more dies!! lol The rolled rose and mini rolled rose from MTF!!
AND an M-Bossabilities, but embossing folders are another addiction!! LOL OY!!