Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Tool & Product Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-128/)
-   -   Cuttlebug fonts? (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-128/cuttlebug-fonts-211378/)

toplinescrapper 01-04-2007 07:51 PM

Cuttlebug fonts?

What is your favorite Cuttlebug font? :)

texasjodylynn 01-04-2007 07:55 PM

Red Tag Sale. :)

jtax 01-04-2007 07:58 PM

I think my favorite is Olivia - especially love the "Thanks" that comes with it!

wendalyn 01-04-2007 08:10 PM

Olivia is mine - I have Curls & Swirls and Red Tag which are also very nice. And for the price you sure can't beat them. I use to pay over $100 for one set of quickutz one's...

Shanon 01-04-2007 08:11 PM

Hmmmmmm......can I get back to ya? ;)

Baylorgrad 01-04-2007 08:16 PM

Definitely Olivia!

caseyandstephy 01-04-2007 09:03 PM

I'm diggin' You're not the Boss of Me!

scrapnstamp on the farm 01-05-2007 09:07 AM

So far i have only used the "Olivia", and I am working on a layout with "your not the boss of me", but I think they will be tied for favorite. I sure hope they come out with a bigger size soon
C

nvscrapmom 01-05-2007 09:19 AM

I don't own any but looking at the site I would have to say I like the Harmony, and Olivia

Blake's Mom 01-05-2007 09:23 AM

Can I say all of them? : ) There are things about each one that I really like. The ones I don't care for are Fancy Pants and Curls and Swirls.

anniesmom 01-05-2007 09:40 AM

I have Harmony and Hippie Chick. I think Harmony is more versatile that HC but love both.

csibru 01-05-2007 09:54 AM

I love them all but for various reasons so I'll give you my opinion on a few of my fav's!

Typewriter- I love this one for being able to stamp or write words onto the solid part of the diecut so if I'm using the L -i can write a small journaling bit starting with L-Love is being with you blah blah blah- Great for scrapbooking. Plus lots of cute punchouts for the extra dies.

Babyface-Love this one! Great for retro feeling cards or pages with the circles. Matches up perfectly with the SU circle punches, also includes some dies that you can matte the letters onto. I'm big into circles right now though.

Red Tag Sale- I would say I like it because it's similar in feel to big deal alpha. Easy to adhere and great for male themed pages and fun for cards!

You're not the boss of me/Olivia-I like these both, I find boss of me a little more masculine than olivia so depending on what I'm using them for I pick like that. Small enough in size to use on cards. But really I find them fairly similar.

Those are the fav's of mine right now. I also have harmony but have yet to really get into it.

Hope that helps!

Sarah

CKMom 01-05-2007 10:02 AM

fonts

I was all set to buy Olivia, went to Mikes and ended up with Harmony. I like it, but had to get the xron out to adhere the letters, they are tiny to glue. My next one will be Red Tag , unless I find a good deal on Sizzix Day & Night instead...

ematson 01-05-2007 10:27 AM

I have Olivia and Fancy Pants - love them both for different reasons! Can't wait to get Red Tag!

ematson 01-05-2007 10:31 AM

Oops! Hippie Chick not Fancy Pants

Quote:

Originally Posted by ematson
I have Olivia and Fancy Pants - love them both for different reasons! Can't wait to get Red Tag!

I have Olivia and Hippie Chick - not Fancy Pants.

JulieHRR 01-05-2007 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texasjodylynn
Red Tag Sale. :)

Ditto. But, it's the only one I have right now! ;)

I'm struggling between getting Harmony or Olivia next--I like both of those equally well . . . :rolleyes:

amysings 01-05-2007 11:00 AM

Have and love Olivia (the thanks die was the clincher there) and Red Tag.

MOTORMOUTH 01-05-2007 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieHRR
Ditto. But, it's the only one I have right now! ;)

I'm struggling between getting Harmony or Olivia next--I like both of those equally well . . . :rolleyes:

These are the 2 I have picked as well to get tonight! Going to pick up my bug...there was a wait list....and they're in !!!!